It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is..... My First Post. [HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Stars are free, so are flags and more were given out until members realized that they actually served a purpose.
As a member or visitor of this forum, its impossible to determine when a poster is telling the truth or is lying, until some type of investigation is performed by an admin. (like was done with this thread)
If you treat every controversial post as a lie just by reading it, then it defeats the purpose of visiting/participating in a conspiracy related thread on a conspiracy related site.

I wonder how many truths have been typed here that were completely dismissed as fraudulent before an investigation was performed or even after an investigation failed to draw any conclusive information on its authenticity?

Just remember, there are "whistleblowers" and potential whistleblowers out there.
What motivation would one have to post something thats relevant and true if hes gonna be flamed, tarred and feathered, before his claims can even be looked into?
If someone truly does have information to share and theyre not being paid for it and not receiving any protection, then they would be risking a hell of a lot to post that info on here and although i also read claims like this with caution and even a bit of skepticism, im willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, until something comes up that proves them otherwise.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

"The sad part about this thread is the amount of members who actually gave stars to the OP"
That is the trouble with this "Star" system it herds the masses, even though there could be different reasons for "Starring" a post, especially an opening post. Some threads on the same base subject like 9/11 are often hopelessly polarized, in those threads there should be no "Starring" at all since many credits are partisan anyway.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well done to the member that reproduced the video and the Mods for delving into this one.

Its hialrious to see the gullibility of some people here which is shown in the number of stars and flags the now banned member recieved

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well I like the fact ATS moderation traced this guy and banned him.

I had a temp ban for 6 months for posting what I consider a typical UFO hookum thread (Aleins are ninjas?) and completely support the actions of that ban and this thread's OP ban for wasting time and spreading deceit.

Now if only there was a way of doing it with every post - life is interesting enough without tall tales.

-m0r

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join