It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is..... My First Post. [HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
S&F for you Op ....

Now this is quite intresting. I wont comment on the thread directly but on the actions ATAers.

Each time a thread is intresting it seems it attracts debunkers. Each time some one posts anything we have debunkers.

I'm not trying to say that the Op is for real I'm trying to say that even if a real whisleblower came right here expose a HD video of Super power pc's in action and a real alien on a stretcher ATSers would say its a hoax.

By the time that the ATSers that wants to help as read all the BS from other user that know it all it will discourage a question from the one that really wants to know from fear of beeing pointed at as the one that believes it all.

This form of what some of you call research is just a waste of time and unfortunatly will scare off any real whisleblower.

These are my thoughts after reading up to page 5 and reading some of the OP's replies.

As per security and control Humans nature is to find a flaw ... Security do slack off and if they see your face every single day and talk to you they will slack off on you trust me I know ... Its simple human behavior ...

I'm afraid that I will never get real info from this site because of 3 things:
1- Hoaxers love this site to get us all going
2- All these know it all dudes and see throuht it all dudes always have something to say str8 out of a copy paste wiki.
3- The way we act for a community looking for truth will not work and even the best of us here will not see the truth even if it was exposed to him in his faced and rubbed in.

Just think about it 2 seconds brothers it might just help our cause ...

Now lets get back to the bashing

Quite entertaining

Keep your frustrations and I want to be the Hero that found it at home not here ... As some of us are actually looking for the truth not for soap opera moments ...

Trust No One ... Fear No One ...

[edit on 2-12-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Good thread. However I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that an Echelon type system does not exist just because the TC has not seen it, and has only so far worked in a system using Crowdthink.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Maybe some of you should read up on clustering computing and the miracles it can achieve
Echelon is a fact not the name but the concept ...

Now what is a teraflop? This was a few years back where are we now ... what does the army/gov have .. They are said to have 50/25 years in advance on technology ... Children lets all wake up and hold hands ...

Fear No One Trust no One ...

[edit on 2-12-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Formerspook I didnt read all of the responses so sorry if I ask something
that was asked before.
Can you use the right click on the mouse?
Can you tell me what model is your keyboard or what is the date when it was made?
Why is the room dark?
Can you take pictures from outside the building from safe distance?
Can you restart the pc and film the process?
And last you have the aero theme enabled so that tells me that you have
somewhat good graphic card. I really dont see the point of not using an integrated one if your work is browsing sites.
Therefore they will put an integrated graphic card and not like yours.
Just an opinion...

[edit on 2/12/09 by defiler]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by formerspook

Very interesting, but next time could you show us what is the words or banner on top of the flag tabs. If I was able to see those I could better believe your story. I do believe a bunch of it because there has been discussions online and in the media that there was nexus centers out their where data was being fed into. And what you say about the operation is dead on. For one the computers of the nexus will pull this data out of the stream, and through what algorithm your agency is using will bump certain word associations and/or exact phrases up for an actual person to review. But I have a few questions. One what is the name of the software browser that had (Immediate review Further Review needed Deemed Safe) as tabs. Two, and very important I went to google and put the name Techcrunch and Leoville in to search for the websites and guess what. Both of those websites in google where ranked number one in the drop down search function in google, and it showed the website of the names I put in. Not one but both of them.

Now either the govt. is just checking sites that are popular (you wouldn't need a nexus or hub center for that) or you may work for google or some web service that rate websites for a party (which could be govt. also). So if you could tell us what is the name of the browser and/or the software your using for this it would be possible to follow up further through cross referencing points of interest.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
"I really work for more money and its all done in the sake of "security" but really I feel we are just a racket to make money and give the illusion of safety."

1. If this is a secret program, give the illusion of safety to whom?

2. You only check the visual web pages and you do not check the html code? It seems to me that if you wanted to send some secret code, you can hide it better in the HTML than you can on the visual web pages (invisible text, etc.). How about flash, audio and video files?

The way you allegedly operate appears to be a bit primitive, since there must be technology available which can intercept keywords and review communication in real time. What's the purpose of pulling up and reviewing a bunch of web pages which have been uploaded who knows how long ago?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Why is it, that no Mod or Admin has answered the questions as to why he could start a thread without the 20 posts?

This is the only thing that seems fishy on this whole thread.

Any of you care to address this?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
...... very interesting...

[edit on 2-12-2009 by radarloveguy]

..... and that's all I've got to say about that !

i don't get it....

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is funny. So ,the government pays you to look at web site like Leo Laportes?

In my opinion this is just more of wasting taxpayer money.

They should just farm it out to Google.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wow at last! I finally know how I ended up with so many people who have placed me on their friends list!

I bet I have a whole department dedicated just to me in spokesville!

Join with me government workers of the world and unite! Together we can make the world a better place.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I believe you, because this seems like a big waste of money and that is what the government is good at. Google not only tracks every web site you go to, everyone can look up "google trends" and see for themselves.

here is the kicker in my opinion. Take 911. Depending who you are, from reading ATS, you think it was either the muslims, jews, us government, alians, or a combination of the above groups. So unless the computers translates or the people can read aribic, hebrew, klingon, or think the government would let another government read there email, it doesn't make sense to have all these people doing the job the OP stated. That is why he probably does his job.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The OP mentions 2006 as the start date of this program. Okay, let's play this game and see what we can find. So I searched for "web surveillance 2006" and up comes:

Acxiom

Computer World article on Acxiom

Acxiom Web Site

I suppose a market research company could develop tools to sniff out radicals too.

I would ask the OP to list the keywords he/she is instructed to look for.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by A52FWY]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I originally asked the question about the OP being able to just register and create a thread with even posting once.

I also proposed the idea that ATS is due a dramatic hoax thread due to the downward spiral of this website to create more activity in this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This alleged hoax was shut down by admin "pending review" while the members became suspect as we found the flaws in the story.

Isn't just a coincidence that the above thread that I mentioned is by a member named...

Echelon117.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wow. So much response for so little of a story...

My first thought was "so??"
You have a boring mudane government job. Welcome, to the real world.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It seems Congress shut down most funding for web surveilance but whatever still remains, remains at:

IARPA

Another company mentioned is Hicks and Associates, another marketing company.

Maybe it is a make work program that promises to look at sites with keywords, sort of going through the motions to make a buck from the gov't.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by A52FWY]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I cant even make a thread witout having 20 posts how'd you bypass that?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So they use a program similar to something like how Barracuda firewall flags spam via keywords on a grading/point system.

it is not a big deal really. In fact it is a good thing if it is effective. We know Spam Email always finds away through though so nothing is perfect.

I for one think the web should be monitored closely.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Seems like if its true, the software discussed is similar to the carnivore system used back in 2000...... monitors traffic and sends it off to a server.. i recall having come across this with the QAZ trojan in 2000. The trojan would supposedly send data back to China, but the traffic veared through redmond USA a hub where you guessed it...Microsoft is. What i also find funny, is that Microsoft themselves were hacked with the QAZ trojan.

So yeah, the hubs thing is interesting, funny how all traffic routed to china, must go through to the USA first (im located in australia).

Carnivore...its from wikipedia, so it must be true ! lol

Carnivore on Wikipedia

QAZ trojan information

[edit on 2/12/2009 by Im a Marty]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I admire your principals but I think you will ruin your career following those principals if you go to the media unless you do it confidentially. This is because the government controls mainstream media.

The laid-off rumor could have been created by TPTB as a temporary period (or test) to get rid of those unfit for the job. They could call you back in 5 years offering a job at Dulce for all you know.

Second, if you were really a part of something big you would not be allowed to leave base, let alone have a phone. Or perhaps I am wrong and all the bases are being used to house aliens and that is where the real security is at. Which brings me to my real question:

What do they do with the people you deem a threat?

I actually thought they had more computer involvement to eliminate human bias than you say there is or else you wouldn't have a job. There is always a grey area for bias even after you get trained to recognize unusual stuff.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthWanderer
I cant even make a thread witout having 20 posts how'd you bypass that?

He's a spook... he can probably log onto your computer right now without you knowing it and do all kinds of things...

PS: Not bad for just registering. yesterday...

ATS Points: 966
BTS Points: 3

Flags: 72
Stars: 54

[edit on 2-12-2009 by ByteChanger]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join