It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2012 predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
it'll be just like any other year and we'll all have the same bamboozled feelings we did right after nothing happened on Y2K

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Ha ha, I was not expecting this, I was expecting some rant about the Annunaki
and Planet X.

But I agree December 21st, 2012 will be a normal day, juuuuuust like Y2K.
(which I remember vividly)

I have no faith in the 2012 end-world date.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Give me the Annunaki and Nibiru stories any day. At least they help stimulate creativity.

Instead, we're just remnded that nothing extraordinary will happen to us, and I'll die a janitor with no family.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by morbidlyobtuse

Horrible thread
... Stop wasting peoples time looking at your ridiculous ignorance.

Obviously, the both of you seem freightend to this 2012 prophecy.

Who knows what will happen? Accept the possibility (which is proven through earth cycles on a cataclysmic level) and you will know what to do if/when the time comes.

For all we know, 2012 can be the rise of the NWO, or the fall of TPTB.

Stop the panic and enjoy the ride!

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Woah woah woah

If you have some reason to believe that nothing will happen... I'd like to know where this knowledge comes from.

I could name quite if a ton of people in the 1990's that would think nothing would happen on 9/11/01, just to laugh it off, as just another day.

IMHO something will happen, maybe not Supernatural probably not, but man made, lol, hey I couldn't even find milk in the grocery store on Y2K the day before, man was i screwed for cereal!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

At least you will have a job.

I'll give you my family (except my dog) if you trade me your job.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by morbidlyobtuse
it'll be just like any other year and we'll all have the same bamboozled feelings we did right after nothing happened on Y2K

The sad truth of the matter is this. For decades... even centuries, people have been predicting when a 2012 like event will occur. Yet.. every time it's predicted, nothing happens. Over and over.

That's the problem. It's numbed us into feeling the way you do. Then... when a real event is predicted.. and proof is laid in front of you... people shrug it off.

the 26,00 year spin,
the earth lining up with the sun and the center of the galaxy,
a severe solar storm coming (as stated by NASA),
the end of the Mayan Calendar cycle which correlates with both the east and west poles of the sun crossing,
Chinese Astrology becomes useless (presumably due to a shift in position of the earth)
The Hopi Indians said it,
the Sumerian said it,
the Babylonians said it,
the Ancient Egyptians said it,
and now... when it comes time.. no one wants to accept it. Just blow it off.

IT's not the the end of the world, it's the end of an age. The beginning of a new age, but it won't be easy.

Whether you are spiritually inclined or not, the God of Abraham.. our Father in Heaven, is calling for us to turn back to Him.

These events were set in motion from the beginning of time. And when it happens there will be those that curse His name, and those who cry to Him for comfort.

Prepare to choose. But do not ignore the simple fact that 2012 is a real event.

Not the end. A new beginning.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't think anything celestial or earth shattering will happen on dec 21 2012, however, I do think because of all the hype (especially media, movies etc.) that hoarding could become a problem. Everyday items such as: non-perishable food items, bottled water, gas, home med supplies could become short in supply and also very expensive for a period of time.

But then again, I could be totally wrong

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My prediction,
A worldwide nukelar war instigated by the newly elected american
war mongers in 2012. Bomb, bomb, bomb bomb iran.......

With luck I will be wrong though....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
2012= Great Harvest

new topics

top topics

join