It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news jammed announcing Dutch 2012 WARNING!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Fox news jammed announcing Dutch 2012 WARNING!

Amazing video, Fox news Jammed during 2012 warning, also Dutch national TV and radio campaign alerting citizens of a coming disaster, enjoy!

[link to gazbom.blogspot.com]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by darkangle2bad

nothing is going to happen in 2012...its just like y2k and all the disaster dates before it....

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Here is your referenced:
gazbom.blogspot.com...

And the videos:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hahahaha
I'm from The Netherlands and it has nothing to do with a 2012 warning or preperation for a event in 2012. It's more of an advice to prepare for things like floods (most of the country is under sea level) or helicopters flying into power lines (happened a few years ago) and stuff like that. The whole story is pulled out of context by the blog and Fox.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by warlok]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

the 1st video is probably just coincidence or fake but if its coincidence, that sure is the kind of thing that could bug someone out

it seemed to be edited perfectly to drown out only certain words, interesting nonetheless

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250
reply to post by darkangle2bad

nothing is going to happen in 2012...its just like y2k and all the disaster dates before it....

It's soo annoying to hear people criticize past doom and gloom scenarios and think that it applies to all.

Y2k....2000....for all you STUPID< people, had to do with the BINARY CODE. It had to do with the COMPUTERS, if it was going to reset, and shut itself down and basically become "confused" they never said it was going to END. They said that technology might come to a halt, and THAT would possibly end, and we would have to re-build.
2012 has NOTHING like that, NO CLAIMS that the binary code will shut down.

So please...if your going to try to be a d**k, at least know your scenarios properly, instead of saying "oh they said this before and before". There 2 entirely different "doom and gloom" scenarios. Especially the one you are using for an example (y2k) had nothing to do with the WORLD ending.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
Y2k....2000....for all you STUPID< people, had to do with the BINARY CODE. It had to do with the COMPUTERS, if it was going to reset, and shut itself down and basically become "confused" they never said it was going to END. They said that technology might come to a halt, and THAT would possibly end, and we would have to re-build.
2012 has NOTHING like that, NO CLAIMS that the binary code will shut down.

Close, but that is not exactly what it was about.
We used to use two digit years to save on disk space. Back then, if you recall, no one had even heard of a Gigabyte Hard drive, and if you had a 500 Meg HD you had a top of the line system. Databases also used these two-digit years, again to save space, and to increase search speed. The fear was never that the world was going to end, or that even anything really bad was going to go wrong with most systems, simply because on most systems the year has no effect on the functioning of that system. They knew there were going to be some billing snafus, and such, but we worked to fix most of that stuff leading up to Y2K. The only systems that folks were worried about where ones that used time in some critical equations. For example, a navigation system that took speed X time X direction, etc… Those were the first systems that were fixed and checked before Y2K.

But you are correct, comparing Y2K to any other doom, is comparing apples to oranges.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
You are joking right? I think most of us know about weather bulletins on television and that when they go off they interupt the sound with a warning buzzers.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The timing of that emergency testing during Faux New's coverage of that particular story is very "susp3kt" (LOL, I had to!) in my opinion.

Can someone translate the second video or give us an overview of what is being stated?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Well, don't want to translate the whole story but basically the lady states:

The dutch government is doing everything to prevent a disaster but the general public itself is responsible for stocking up on emergency supplies like a radio, batteries, rope, water and basic stuff like that (probably for the first few days). No warning of any kind is issued in this clip. As I said it's for flooding or power outages and similar things, not a warning of an upcoming worldwide cataclysmic event.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
On a side note: the dutch government has been putting out this kind of information for years.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I still think 2012 is nothing, though i think we are going through brain wave entrainment.

Funny how they can use these dates for all of us to focus, lol.

We will see.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

haha amen to that.

as for the dutch announcing this. hmm may be nothing,
may be the start of something

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think 2012 is silly.

I mean...sure the CGI was pretty cool...but the story sucked.

Yknow!?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by warlok
The whole story is pulled out of context by the blog and Fox.

On behalf of Americans, let me apologize for Fox News and the portion of our public dimwitted enough to listen to the people on that horrible, horrible network.

This kind of thing is very common, as Fox rarely seems to be able to get their facts strait, and typically serves as nothing more than a propaganda outlet for the republican right.

Unfortunately, there are still a few Americans who think Fox is a legitimate news outlet, so you'll find degrading stories like this from time to time -- just ask the French.

top topics

join