It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Everquest is the Best MMOG Ever!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The reasons are simple:

Nowhere else can I zone into Gfay, and Pk some Tunare worshipping Woodelves. Aside from the phat l3wts I get from raiding, I totally KS the other 'goodies', training them 'till they get so upset they log. Cazic Thule is the bestest God ever! He totally blessed my necro with DOT's like ED, HF, and I can totally solo /con yellows.

I tried "StarWars Galaxies', and IMO it can't hold EQ's jock. I made like 100000 credits in a week. Got boring, so I went back to EQ.

This is my little rant praising SOE, the creators of EQ. This game totally rocks!

Got SoW?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
well... if you enjoy camping.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Pk'ers really take the fun out of any online games.

Only L@/\/\3�s PK.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
The reasons are simple:

Nowhere else can I zone into Gfay, and Pk some Tunare worshipping Woodelves. Aside from the phat l3wts I get from raiding, I totally KS the other 'goodies', training them 'till they get so upset they log. Cazic Thule is the bestest God ever! He totally blessed my necro with DOT's like ED, HF, and I can totally solo /con yellows.

I tried "StarWars Galaxies', and IMO it can't hold EQ's jock. I made like 100000 credits in a week. Got boring, so I went back to EQ.

This is my little rant praising SOE, the creators of EQ. This game totally rocks!

Got SoW?

Sorry but you're the reason most MMORPGS suck. Everquest sucks because of campers, people who are obsessed with killing everything and everyone, people who grind like theres no tomorrow, etc, etc. I can't wait for World of Warcraft. It's gonna revolutionize everything.

top topics

join