It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few 404's on boards, maybe need a 301

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hey there, I couldn't fine a site and forum maintenance thread so I hope this can be moved to an appropriate place if it's incorrectly listed.

On the forum main page on the left hand side is the fire-hose section to get to the most apparent topics. The link to the conspiracy site on that section is currently conspiracy.html but sends the user off to a 404 page instead of the usual /forum/10/pg1/srtpages page or the forum10.html page.

As I'm sure you know either changing the anchor or adding a 301 redirect will fix it. Just thought you should know.

I'm not sure if it's related or if it's intentional but when I tried to find a site support section I went to the Information, Business and Development Forums section at the bottom of the forum and could only access the Board information section the rest all gave 404's.

Thanks again for all your efforts in making this a fine place on the web and hope whatever is wrong (or perceived by me to be wrong) will be fixed soon.

-m0r

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
On the forum main page on the left hand side is the fire-hose section to get to the most apparent topics. The link to the conspiracy site on that section is currently conspiracy.html but sends the user off to a 404 page instead of the usual /forum/10/pg1/srtpages page or the forum10.html page.
Good find, yes that looks like a broken link they can fix.

I'm not sure if it's related or if it's intentional but when I tried to find a site support section I went to the Information, Business and Development Forums section at the bottom of the forum and could only access the Board information section the rest all gave 404's.

I don't think that's related and may be intentional. I assumed I just don't have access to those other links and that's why I get 404s there.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
It's intentional, those areas have some restrictions.
Even a common Mod cannot access all of those.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I was doing a search and came across a thread i wanted to reply to in video games-I don't even see that forum and cannot access it from the search. How does one go about gaining access to forums which are locked? www.abovetopsecret.com... this was the link.

Why are vid games locked??

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Zerra]

top topics

join