It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, were you a UFO Skeptic before, but not now, Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
I'm a skeptic in that I refuse to believe that every unknown aerial phenomenon is a spacecraft from "out there", or for that matter, a reverse engineered aircraft who's source is from "out there".

I'm a believer that people are seeing something unknown to them...but not necessarily to others.

So color me a skeptical believer...

I would color you as a legitimate skeptic.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dranigus

so are were not a believer and now you are or you were a beliver and now your not?? Plz use the critera below to clairify..

thx !

For example in italics:

~At ANY time in your life, were you either a hardline, on the fence, light- hearted UFO skeptic but something definitely changed your mind; or your way of thinking? Yes, I was a hardline skeptic but after seeing TV shows, documentaries, ect .. I started to take a very hard look into what was being presented..

~Are you hardline believer to which there will NEVER be any going back to the point where you're willing to risk your reputation to stand on your beliefs/views if questioned and will go to your grave with the same answer? Yes, now I am a hardline believer because out of the blue sorta speak, I had a first encounter in fall of 90..

~What PERSONAL experience specifically made you become so dogmatic in your belief in UFO's? close encounter? personal video ?? (please post your own personal comments, story/testimony, vids/pics) As stated above, I had an UFO encounter in the fall of 1990 which I took a video cam to view what I saw because i know no one would believe me

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I completely believe that we are not the only sentient life in the universe. I mean, it's pretty selfish of us to think we're the only planet that has beings on it.

With that being said, I in no way think that there are aliens here or flying around in our skies. Nothing anyone has ever shown me has made me think differently and until someone does, I will debunk what I can.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join