It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

------FORUM GUIDELINES------

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
WOW!!!!
I have to say that this is the greatest list of cryptozoological subject matter that i have ever seen!! I say that because it is not only about the matter presented, which is above adn beyond excellent, but it has all of the other opinions and input on that matter and that makes it all the better. My passion for cryptozoology has just gone up another notch becasue of this. Truelly deserveing of a star and flag for you my friend!!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracySquid7

Aw, thank you! I find it very useful and interesting, myself. I think in the summer there will be another big update when I am home on break.

I'm glad to have fueled more interest!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

a young boy of 13 i was. hunting rabbits on my pasture land , when i looked up northward and saw a huge flying bird??? NOt sure it was a bird but it did have wings. this was in san benito texas and i was stunned by its size in the sky. it was a mile or more in the sky from me and it looked as big as a piper cub airplane. it was gliding on the air current but occasionally it would flap its huge wings, .i told my mother and others adults, same old comeback oh poo you probably saw a big buzzard, or turkey buzzard etc, ABsolutely NOT!!!! i know what i saw was not a buzzard of any kind i was raised down south and i was familiar with the buzzards around that part of Texas and also the size of this flying [bird]??? was giant. i have seen a picture of a giant bird and a man beside IT in a museum , this bird was approx that size, so now in the past few years people in san antonio texas and area around south texas have seen a bird like this also. believe me NOW???This siting has never left me, it was very strange and cool at the same time.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Truly amazing post, Wow think i will be up all night now i stumbled across this.

Thanks for the hard work its much appreciated,

A well deserved star and flag from me

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This thread is jaw dropping! Amazing!

The hours collecting and organizing all the information... wow!

Thank you for all your hard work, I'm sure many people will find this so useful!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
OP fantastic job!
Thats a tremendous lot of time youve put in this thread.
Very helpfull, S&F.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by marcusroyce

I have heard of such a thing that looks like a pterodactyl that was seen in the 1800's by two "cowboy's", in Texas I think. The state that the story came from I forgot, but rest of the story end's with them telling everybody, but as you can guess, nobody believed. This story is nonfiction.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
An excellent research guide I definitely will find myself coming back to this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
yo has anyone hear dabout the mexican police story of this shadowy cloud come down from sky at night and shapeshifting into a evil looking being?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Codename, OceanStone, ahamarlin, Seanwalsh, you are quite welcome, and thank you for the commendations.

oscar76 - you can find out a whole lot about that cryptid here.

shadowreborn - that sounds more like a paranormal situation than a cryptozoological one!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
information about all these strange creatures at the push of a button...thanx! ,is this one in the list? > www.abovetopsecret.com... "the beast of seven chutes" > www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com...
edit on 30-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I like your post, and appreciate the time and effort to put it together. Too bad many of the links are expired and offer no data. Thank you for your work though

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i like the "flying humanoid/creatures that are seen in the sky the best, like owl man,they are weird.i think these things come from another dimension...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I made the index thread two years ago, so it's not surprising that it's a bit outdated. As I have stated previously, I will likely revise it in another two years. If anyone else feels up to the task, you are more than welcome. It doesn't take much cryptozoological knowledge, just basic coding and organizing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I made the index thread two years ago, so it's not surprising that it's a bit outdated. As I have stated previously, I will likely revise it in another two years. If anyone else feels up to the task, you are more than welcome. It doesn't take much cryptozoological knowledge, just basic coding and organizing.
you did a really great job amassing all these multitudes of crypto-creature encounters into a very valuable list....seeing them listed a-z and noticing the huge variety of strange beings that have been and still are seen,we have to ask this vital and important question "from where are all these things coming from"? are they put here on purpose? or are they finding their own way in? or is it by accident,meaning that some animals from our world may appear to them in their world! and they wonder what they are seeing just like we do!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Holy cow! This is an amazing thread!

Thanks so much for compiling all this, dude.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
cool

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Is this information available anywhere in a parseable format? So I can load and search by all cryptid reports by State and other such queries? -Mags

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Now I can feed on this forever...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Insurrection

Not yet. Want to help?

Note: I'm not actually working on this yet, but I do love databases...
edit on 8/13/2013 by ravenshadow13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join