It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Know What I Despise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I have been with this site for a while now. Maybe since early summer. I once in a while post up something that i think is worthy to post either on Below or Above top secret and EVERYTIME i post up something and wait for a comment, the first person commenting says
"How is this a conspiracy? Eh?"
"How is this important?"

Well DOGGONE IT! It says on the link that you're in the current events section and I'm posting a CURRENT EVENT post! If you want a daggone conspiracy then go to the Conspiracy section of the site! It's like they try to post that up on purpose to make it seem that they're just so insightful and cheeky with their snide remarks and such. It really just makes me sick. Especially when they ask "how is this important?"
They should try what i do. If i dont find a post interesting or important i refrain from commenting there in the first place and being an ANNOYING TROLL.
Gosh. I feel that whole welcome wagon of people posting up those questions is a conspiracy itself.
There, i threw in the word conspiracy so dont think of asking one of those questions i posed up on this.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Debsturrs

I'm assuming you're frustrated at such a response in you C. Clinton thread ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

To be fair, we have forums like "Breaking General News," "other global news" and "people" in BTS in which that thread as you composed it would probably be better suited for. Especially since you didn't seem to make any effort to do anything more that a four line wedding announcement, didn't include any personal thoughts/commentary, nor did you point out why you think it is relevant to ATS, which btw, does in most cases require its thread to have a conspiratorial angle.

Hope you don't mind me pointing these things out but you really need to communicate with folks why you think something you have presented before them is worth their consideration.

[edit on 2 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Have to totally agree with traitor dawg on this.

I'll be as polite and understanding as I possibly can.

Clinton's kid getting engaged is great for the gossip columns but it's not ATS or even BTS material. There's a WAR on for humanity, unless Chelsea is caught in her lizard suit eating her fiance we don't care.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
As much as I think there should be room for less-than-conspiracy posting on the site, I can see why people would react to such a post.

I do my best to avoid E!, and so I come here to gather MORE important things.

However, I usually hang out at BTS because it is more lighthearted.

I wouldn't take it personally, ATS is a conspiracy site.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Debsturrs

If i were you, i would post a Paris Hilton topic in the UFO section and get everyone seriously freaked out.

new topics

top topics

join