It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do it yourself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A story about a person.
a child,
that wanted to change the world.
an adult,
the wanted to change their region.
a senior,
that wanted to change the family.
a person on a death bed,
that realized change started with self.

Change you.
You tune your brain radio.
We be infinite programming.
Choose you, the station be changed.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by lowki]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
That was beautiful, Lowki. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am not trying to poke fun but that sounds like some sort of movie preview!

Here's a star 4 you just to be nice.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Does this relate to your post in your other thread, that suggested to me, that the experiences were a reflection of me, and did I really wish to be manifesting all of those things?

"we are just a reflection of you. " Was given in another thread by you, and the post really caught my attention. But....alas....it also brought a few questions.

I've been getting synchronicity with several sources now, that put a slightly different perspective on life here in 3D. It made a lot of sense, but....If earth could be seen as a project, and an artificial or distinct timeline, with cycles and growth possibilities inherant in this. What collective direction is still happening? Is it illusion? And when you said we are a reflection of you, did you mean humanity, or ET? We are one. So, in all what we choose to reflect or transmit as our frequency, will be mirrored back, and so the work is within us to do. Am I right at all here, somewhat even?

Still, the multiverse is populated, with people. How are their individual lives, (many in one) all reflections merely? I have a hard time with the mirror part, at the same relating this to the real life that corporal cosmic people live in. On the one hand I see many many races spread throughout many galaxies, living lives, learning, studying ,raising families. Then the other would suggest it is all a mirror or an illusion.

Or is it that, the 3D is the grass roots level, and here we influence changes there, and somehow as we all exist really at the same time, its experienced, incorporated into the whole?

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

join