It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, some opinions and request for mentorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'ers!!! I am ATCwatcher (take a guess at my profession
) I am a long time reader of ATS boards, mainly Top Topics. I created an account a long time ago due to the frustration caused by delusional members and posts but usually cooled off by the time I could remember my name and password. I will be a voice of reason in the ATC community, a member far from insane like others but with an open mind to every idea here. Thanks for your time reviewing my post, and I hope someone would like to pick me up and teach me the ropes. Any credible realistic (not haters!!!) members that would like to take me under there wing please feel free to do so!

Oh and by the way, chemtrails are real! It is not a far fetched idea as we have been dropping things from planes since there invention. However for someone in Denver to look out side and say Holy #it chemtrails are everywhere is silly. Denver is one of the nations busiest airports because of its centralized location in the US. Please use your brains and don't be idiots, this is why the real 'seekers of truth' get laughed at. As far as every streak in the air being a chemtrail do some research on contrails and be sure to use your logic. And if it is increasing rain in your area and there has been (non civil) aircraft in the area, it could be cloud seeding, which is not a chemtrail and definitely not a conspiracy!

Thank You All
- ATC AN

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i would have to say that you are an air traffic controller for the USN based on ATC AN.

or i could be out to lunch...

wb

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
what's your profession ?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Good call on the profession but not for that branch. The OTHER branch

AN are operating initials. Kind of like our names!

-ATC AN

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by atcwatcher
Good call on the profession but not for that branch. The OTHER branch

AN are operating initials. Kind of like our names!

-ATC AN

what? can you speak up ? i don't understand what you blurb , whats AN ? what branch, are you 'paranoid schizophrenic' ?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
BOOOO!!!

lol into the wild blue yonder flying high into the sun

im navy here...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

ATC?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Type what I said into google tool, go to 4chan or something.

-ATC AN

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by atcwatcher

aviation forecaster.

i am a naval meteorologist, i am currently stationed in norfolk, va and i write forecasts for all naval assets east of the mississippi and north of the carolinas.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
?????????????????????????

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Hand in hand with ATC then! I am originally from that area but not stationed anywhere near there. Should have known that from the name. How long have you been in, and how long have you been watching this site? Would you agree with my post then?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
been in the navy 9 years, doing meteorology the whole time. been on the site about a year.

and i am not really a believer in chemtrails. nor do i believe that man is causing the earth to warming.

but hey, each and every one of us has a duty to our selves to be well informed by crossreferencing what we are told with what is observed and making our own logical conclusions.

in other words... to each our own oppinion.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by atcwatcher

Hand in hand with ATC then! I am originally from that area but not stationed anywhere near there. Should have known that from the name. How long have you been in, and how long have you been watching this site? Would you agree with my post then?

no, i don't get it, i thought this site is about pharma and vaccines and 9:11, anyway, I'm bored of guessing. i should have thinked before engaging in this nonsense conversation in responce to your OP.

CHIAO !!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Could not have said that better myself! WX4CASTR

new topics

top topics

join