It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming Hoax, Planned in 1961.. VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just found this video where they make the claim that the current environmental situation we now find ourselves in was planed back in the 60's . They refer to " Report from Iron Mountain " in this video .

What you think ?

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just did a quick search and found this link to a pdf file of this report from iron mountain

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think this document is more interesting for its overall war/peace controls content rather than as proof of Global Warming Agenda. This is a fantastic piece of evidence supporting the notion that motivating factors of war are always economically driven. Did Project Camelot just focus on this global warming aspect?. This document looks at the socio economic viablility of living with in a peaceful global network against the required economics of war, and what impact such existence would have on socio-ecological and economical outcomes. The video just highlights the ecological impacts and repurcussions for attaining 'peace' and doesn't do the uncovered information in the rest of the document justice.

It is apparent, from the foregoing, that no program or combination of programs yet proposed for a transition to peace has remotely approached meeting the comprehensive functional requirements of a world without war. Although one projected system for filling the economic function of war seems promising, similar optimism cannot be expressed in the equally essential political and sociological areas. The other major nonmilitary functions of war---ecological, cultural, scientific---raise very different problems, but it is least possible that detailed programming of substitutes in these areas is not prerequisite to transition. More important, it is not enough to develop adequate but separate surrogates for the major war functions; they must be fully compatible and in no degree self-canceling.

What a fascinating document here is their conclusoins.

We propose the establishment, under executive order of the President, of a permanent WAR/PEACE Research Agency, empowered and mandated to execute the programs described in (2) and (3) below. This agency (a) will be provided with nonaccountable funds sufficient to implement its responsibilities and decisions at its own discretion, and (b) will have authority to preempt and utilize, without restriction, any and all facilities of the executive branch of the government in pursuit of its objectives.
It will be organized along the lines of the National Security Council, except that none of its governing, executive, or operating personnel will hold other public office or governmental responsibility. Its directorate will be drawn from the broadest practicable spectrum of scientific disciplines, humanistic studies, applied creative arts, operating technologies, and otherwise unclassified professional occupations. It will be responsible solely to the President, or to other officers of government temporarily deputized by him.
Its operations will be governed entirely by its own rules of procedure. Its authority will expressly include the unlimited right to withhold information on its activities and its decisions, from anyone except the President, whenever it deems such secrecy to be in the public interest.

I cant take my eyes of this doc....How to forecast war intemtitantly for economic purposes and 'social stability' and the expendable casulaties.
This is a real NWO kinda doc. The Global Warming stuff is minor when compared to the rest of its content.

how to project, over extended periods, the nature and quality of overt warfare which must be planned and budgeted to achieve a desired degree of contextual stability for the same purpose; factors to be determined must include frequency of occurrence, length of phase, INTENSITY OF PHYSICAL DESTRUCTION, extensiveness of geographical involvement, and OPTIMUM MEAN LOSS OF LIFE; how to extrapolate accurately from the foregoing, for ecological purposes, the continuing effect of the war system, over such extended cycles, on population pressures, and to adjust the planning of casualty rates accordingly

[edit on 1-12-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I stumbled across the video and was then left wondering about this " report " . As a result i did a search for a pdf file of this report from iron mountain .

It to late tonight for me to look the report over but needless to say I am looking forward to tomorrow and spending some time reading it over

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sorry but the global warming hoax was dreamed up during a get together of the leaders of a number of large environmental groups in the early 1980s.

The global warming hoax was dreamed up because it was costing the environmental groups a lot of money fighting ever project they did not like and There was little money left over the sue companies that were already operating into bankruptcy.

There view was that with the right laws on the books the government would shutdown or bankrupt these companies
Global warming was seen a the perfect hoax to get these laws.
And CO2 was seen as the perfect cause because to get rid of CO2 you would have to get rid of all the other pollutants from cars, factories. and power plants.

And all with the same laws.

The fact this would also allow high ups in the environmental movement to make a lot of money to line there own pockets just sweetened the idea.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Just curious, and I mean this with no sarcasm or ridicule as I am not well researched on the subject. From what I understand, only one agency has reported this Climategate. Could this just be a cover up of this subject? I mean us ATSers are so big on professional debunkers and misinformation tactics of the government could this not be just that?

-ATC AN

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Of course Global warming is a Hoax.

Anything that profits a company which also has LOBBYING power will ultimately lead to corruption.

Take a look at McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Planned Parenthood (NAZI Eugenics), Pfizer, Bank Of America, etc.

The majority of all corporations running the world, or "The Show", are corrupt at every level.

new topics

top topics

join