It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO has taken over the UK and suspended it's sovereignty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well, it's happened like me and many others said that it would! The NWO has begun flexing it's global muscular tentacles! As of midnight last night, Britain is NO longer a sovereign nation!

For those of you who think it won't or can't happen in america, you better read this and think again! Obama is scheduled to go to Copenhagen dec 7th, and will return there in january also to claim his nobel peace prize. Once he signs that Climate Treaty, it's game over people!

I know many of you nay-sayers continue to think the nwo/illuminati is a bunch of bs, well, ya'll keep thinking that!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At midnight last night, the United Kingdom ceased to be a sovereign state
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

We woke up in a different country today. Alright, it doesn’t look very different. The trees still seem black against the winter sun; the motorways continue to jam inexplicably; commuters carry on avoiding eye contact. But Britain is no longer a sovereign nation. At midnight last night, we ceased to be an independent state, bound by international treaties to other independent states, and became instead a subordinate unit within a European state.

Yes, a European state. Take a quick dekko at the definition set out in Article One of the1933 Montevideo Convention on the Rights and Duties of States: “The state as a person of international law should possess the following qualifications: (a) a permanent population; (b) a defined territory; (c) government; and (d) capacity to enter into relations with the other states.”

Until yesterday, the EU qualified on grounds (a), (b) and (c). Now it has ticked the final box. Under the Lisbon Treaty, which came into force today, it acquires “legal personality”, which gives it the right to sign accords and treat with other states. Nor is this right simply theoretical: the EU now has a foreign minister, a diplomatic corps (the European External Action Service) and 160 overseas embassies.

Until yesterday, the EU could not annex additional policy areas without a new treaty, which needed to be ratified by all its constituent nations. Now, it has the so-called “passerelle” clause, or self-amending mechanism. Parliament, in other words, no longer has the final say on extensions of EU jurisdiction. The EU derives its authority, not from its 27 members, but from its own foundational texts.

Until yesterday, Britain could simply walk out of the EU by abrogating the Treaty of Rome and repealing the 1972 European Communities Act. Henceforth, it will have to go through the secession procedure laid down in Lisbon. In other words – in the minds of Euro-lawyers, at any rate, if not of British constitutionalists – the EU gets to settle the terms on which its members are allowed to leave. Formal sovereignty has been shifted from the national capitals to Brussels.

It is appalling, demeaning, disgraceful that such a thing should have been done without popular consent, and in the absence of the referendum that all three parties had promised. “There’s no point in crying over spilt milk,” you might say. True. But there is every point in mopping it up.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Good post...I read about this on two other sites....This is huge news....and of course the msm is not talking about it at all....North Korea swapped out their money today also....Two big events, and nobody's caring.....I wonder what our fearless leader will do to the U.S. next week in Denmark? I say, "We're screwed!"

S & F...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by smilinggrandma]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, I guess the important question is what is going to be different? What is going to change? I would not mind such a change in soverignty as long as my rights remain intact.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
wow that's sad, it's coming next week i guarantee it, i fear our nation will be at civil war in the near future

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

it wouldnt really make sense to send troops to afghanistan right before your country ceases to exist, especially if you want to keep your new control of your population, you would want your military at home to stop the riots. i know most people are oblivious and sheep, but if we lost our nation i guarantee a civil war.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Obama won't need any american troops, and this is the plan, for there are over roughly 1 million+ foreign troops already here just awaiting their orders to take to the streets when the UN orders them to!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

That's just it, you won't have any rights, for without sovereignty, you have no constitution, which eradicates all civil liberties!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Somewhere Hitler's ghost is laughing his ass off.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It is a mistake to think that rights exist solely because constitutions say they do. The Founders of the U.S. did not wage war with the Crown of England because they wanted the right to wage war in the name of freedom they just did it in the name of freedom. Indeed, the Declaration of Independence was written after the war began. It is even a greater mistake to refer to natural rights as civil liberties. Civil liberties imply freedoms granted by government whereas natural rights imply freedoms existing outside of any man made artifice. Be rest assured that governments are nothing more than artifices that are built by people and can just as easily be destroyed by people. What can not be destroyed are rights. I do not write this because there is a First Amendment granting me the liberty to do so, I write this by right!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

It is even a greater mistake to refer to natural rights as civil liberties. Civil liberties imply freedoms granted by government whereas natural rights imply freedoms existing outside of any man made artifice.

Natural Rights are civil liberties, and the constitution was guaranteed by civil liberties, for within our civil rights, we the people possess the right to govern! It's the gov't that has forgotten this factor, and we american citizens have sat back and allowed them to highjack our very freedoms that our forefathers fought and died for!

The constitution is a living, breathing body of life, and it's we the people who are the very breath of it!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

It is even a greater mistake to refer to natural rights as civil liberties. Civil liberties imply freedoms granted by government whereas natural rights imply freedoms existing outside of any man made artifice.

Natural Rights are civil liberties, and the constitution was guaranteed by civil liberties, for within our civil rights, we the people possess the right to govern! It's the gov't that has forgotten this factor, and we american citizens have sat back and allowed them to highjack our very freedoms that our forefathers fought and died for!

The constitution is a living, breathing body of life, and it's we the people who are the very breath of it!

The Constitution for the United States of America is document that does not live and therefore does not breathe, it is we the people who do so and we that matter regardless of what happens to that Constitution. Natural rights are rights that exist pre-government and if you wish to equate civil liberties as the same that is your right. However, the term natural rights makes clear that said rights are something outside of government and can not be granted by government, when referring to rights in terms of civil liberties such a notion becomes less clear.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Natural rights are rights that exist pre-government and if you wish to equate civil liberties as the same that is your right. However, the term natural rights makes clear that said rights are something outside of government and can not be granted by government, when referring to rights in terms of civil liberties such a notion becomes less clear.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You better go and read the constitution, for you seem to not know what's in it! According to the constitution, there is this freedom called "The right to travel", which means that no license, no inspection sticker, no taxes, and no impedement of any kind is allowed by the federal gov't unless you are using the highways to make a living.

THen there's that pesky life, liberty and pursuit of happiness thing that the gov't tramples all over, and let's not forget the right to trade your labor for wages, thus not having to legally pay any kind of income tax, for you bartled your work in exchange for a wage, thus not creating any type of legal taxing monies because you never made any kind of a capital gains!

And, last but not least, the constitution begins with, "We the People", not "We the Gov't"!

[edit on 2-12-2009 by thewind]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Damn, i hope X-factor doesn't get cancelled. Truth is most people don't care, not trying to sound elitist but the average person in the UK really, really couldn't give a toss unless it directly impacts their nightly entertainment or wallet. And then of course you get the folks that do care...but care through rose tinted glasses and think the EU will lead them to greener pastures. It could if the EU was handled properly, sadly it's still the same old,rich control freaks just with a different suit and tie.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
so..now its happened they come out and admit it....all this time we were told 'noooo..thats not happening'...and now this...makes me sick...but what makes me even sicker is reading the comments on that blog.....why are we letting this happen?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

In other words – in the minds of Euro-lawyers, at any rate, if not of British constitutionalists – the EU gets to settle the terms on which its members are allowed to leave. Formal sovereignty has been shifted from the national capitals to Brussels.

The interesting question is?
How do they enforce the terms?
If a member wants to leave, they can leave. Whatever the Terms stated, they would still have to be enforced, no?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I doubt it. We are all upset and disbelieving yet none of us seem to do anything to REACT!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

In other words – in the minds of Euro-lawyers, at any rate, if not of British constitutionalists – the EU gets to settle the terms on which its members are allowed to leave. Formal sovereignty has been shifted from the national capitals to Brussels.

The interesting question is?
How do they enforce the terms?
If a member wants to leave, they can leave. Whatever the Terms stated, they would still have to be enforced, no?

of course they can leave if they want to..i doubt the EU would attack england militarily if england left the EU....BUT...the EU can simply stop all other EU countries from trading with england..it can cut all ties...that would devastate any country...this whole thing stinks...and hardly anyone knows anything about it..i asked my mum about her thoughts on the lisbon treaty and she didnt even know what it was!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

There will nowhere to leave to, for since the UK has no sovereignty anymore, it has no borders. See the bigger picture here? This is the whole idea behind the EU. The centrifigal force are the inner sanctum of the original 10 nations that swallow up the remaining poorer nations via the climate treaty!

There will be no more borders limiting travel into anywhere that another country use to be except those who haven't signed on such as russia and a few others. Watch for a perminent national ID be required shortly. Britain already has one, but the one I am referring to is the microchipping of the people of europe that the bilderbergs are calling for by 2017.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Next stop will be destroying the currency, i don't think they will do it in one devastating blow, they will chip away for some years. People in the UK will be begging to join the euro after they are finished. Again, i really like the EU as an idea. I wouldn't mind it being one big superstate. It is inevitable and im not really the nationalistic type who vehemently clings on to lines on a map. But as long as it's the same corrupt,vile and flat out evil people that run the show i will be fighting against it tooth and nail.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Natural rights are rights that exist pre-government and if you wish to equate civil liberties as the same that is your right. However, the term natural rights makes clear that said rights are something outside of government and can not be granted by government, when referring to rights in terms of civil liberties such a notion becomes less clear.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You better go and read the constitution, for you seem to not know what's in it! According to the constitution, there is this freedom called "The right to travel", which means that no license, no inspection sticker, no taxes, and no impedement of any kind is allowed by the federal gov't unless you are using the highways to make a living.

THen there's that pesky life, liberty and pursuit of happiness thing that the gov't tramples all over, and let's not forget the right to trade your labor for wages, thus not having to legally pay any kind of income tax, for you bartled your work in exchange for a wage, thus not creating any type of legal taxing monies because you never made any kind of a capital gains!

And, last but not least, the constitution begins with, "We the People", not "We the Gov't"!

[edit on 2-12-2009 by thewind]

There is absolutely nothing about my statement that indicates I have not read the Constitution, (of which I have enough respect for to capitalize it as it should be done), nor that I don't what is in it. All you have asserted I agree with and in several posts in several threads within this site I have railed against the DMV's in the several states of the U.S. insisting that people have the right to travel and that driving is indeed a natural right and not a government granted privilege. Indeed, because rights are something that preexist governments and all constitutions, the local, state and federal governments of the U.S. have no right to do much of what they have done, and it is not because they have ignored the Constitution that they claim these rights to do so but because of the very liberal view of that Constitution that they have taken.

I continue to insist that the strength of natural rights becomes diluted when framed in terms of civil rights because there are undeniably people, many of them government officials with in the U.S. who will insist that rights are granted by government and not pre existing government. That assertion is wrong, and I will continue to say so. Why you think I have not read the Constitution is beyond me, but that the Constitution for the United States of America has been and is being used as a document to excuse tyranny should be clear to anyone paying attention. People who understand that they are free with or without governments approval should do what they can to prevent governments from perverting constitutions as valuable and as prescient as the Constitution for the United States.

join