It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have a couple questions and the answers may change the course of modern history.

When will the apocalyptic zombie or zombie like outbreak occur?
Where will it start?
What would be your guess at the fatality rate?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
1.what are some ways to get to the underworld
2.and heaven
3.is casting a hex bad
4.what is the most secretest society in the world
5.are you an ex freemason
6.what will happen if you are a satanist
7.what do you think of suside
8.what do you think about the song "Gloomy sunday"
9.do you know about the illumunati
10.what exaclly is a penagram

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by YissakharMelech

Yiss,
Approx how long did it take you to finally astro project?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Loken68:

I have not seen any evidence for any "zombie like" disease breaking out.

There will be more outbreaks of diseases, with recommended vaccinations, to come soon. The vaccination campaign is far from over.

Just relax and take it easy, don't panic, just do relaxation exercises and meditation and live a healthy way and avoid areas where infections are spreading and deny taking any vaccinations.

1. Astral Projection or Soul Travel is the most easy. Teleporation would be next.

2. same as above. But, I assume you assume "heaven" to be per the biblical and typical idea of it, which is just another lower realm of existence, in fact it is more or less at the same level of existence as what is called Hell. Aim higher.

3. Casting a hex is what you make it and what intentions you have behind it and how you perform it and your state of mind while doing it.

4. I can think of a couple real established societies that have a certain amount of members and are active, but I can not disclose the names of these ones in particular. Obviously, there are many I do not know of personally, and there are many types of "secret socieites" from the real serious occultists wanting to take over the world, to a couple friends making a "society" for fun.

5. I am not exactly an "ex"-mason. I am involved with and member of several different orders and societies, something which is not so uncommon may I add once you are in one of the larger established ones and get new friends and contacts etc.

6. Whatever you do as a satanist will determine what will "happen" to you.

7. Suicidals usually end up in a negative lower dimension even more trapped and in deeper despair and depression than ever before. Call it Hell.

8. Dont know that song.

9. Yes I know about the illuminati and have been involved with members there for some time.

10. A pentagram is a symbol of Man as well as Divinity and the 5 elements, air, water, fire, earth - and the "secret" one spirit. It is for protection and goodness. Reversed it is mostly used in satanic rituals and symbolises Baphomet, "the goat" , and Leviathan - which is often inscribed around it.

It represents union of all mentioned elements, and harmony and balance.

Hornettc:

Well no questions for me this time, but just for the heck of it I thought I should let you know my nick is "maggador", not "meggador", just noticed this misspelling in your signature some time ago. Cheers!

-Maggador

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Once again I'll ask you a question but you will not answer even though it may be a turning point in world history.

1.When will the zombie or zombie like apocalypse occur?
2.Where will it start?
3.How fast will it spread?
4.What precautions are you taking?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
sorry i didn't see your post

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Once again I'll ask you a question but you will not answer even though it may be a turning point in world history.

1.When will the zombie or zombie like apocalypse occur?
2.Where will it start?
3.How fast will it spread?
4.What precautions are you taking?

America has been breeding a generation of dimwits.
By mind controlling them into blocking off themselves from both spiritual and physical knowledge.
This can be seen with rising rates of illiteracy all across the country.

It is already starting with various protest riots and rise in crime.
Being incredibly limited in sources of input, on which to base actions,
people take to the streets doing what tv and video games teach them.

If it's mainly a mental thing so should spread quite slowly.

There is a modified version of rabbies in development a "military virus",
which is supposed to act to defend america from invasion,
by creating people into soldiers.

One modification is that people infected can live a long(er) time.

It's possible to introduce the virus in several stages,
several flu vaccines may have,
if getting a complete set it activates,
the trigger virus would only be spread in case of
a "national emergency" of eminent invasion.

It's actually a multi-tiered effort now,
biological (viruses), chemical (food and water additives),
as well as psychological (school, media, games).

Once a precedent of uncontrolled violence is set,
by having a homeland security event,
it will grow exponentially.

Video game teens will run around in groups with weapons,
just as they have been training to do for years.
Yes some of them may initially be overweight,
but a life of predation and potential cannibalism for food,
will certainly make the leaner ones more susceptible to thriving.

The cannibalism is a direct result of not having resources brought into a city,
which is a wasteland devoid of food except for humans and sparse lawns.
Those which can't get out of the city due to traffic jams and lack of fuel at gas stations,
may succumb to cannibalism and be eaten alive by hungry hordes or turn to cannibalizing others.

Americans have preference for meat, with much meat subsidy.
Obese people can die from losing weight too fast,
due to release of toxins from the fat.
So weightloss should be done with a steady decline of calories,
over a period of months or years,
with much salad and nutrients,
to maintain health.

This has happened before in times of great distress on this planet,
such as during the great "oprichna" artificial famines,
popular way of russia/soviet-union oppressing it's populace.

While being "Breadbasket of the world" Ukraine was starving as all the food was exported,
and none was left for the people actually living in the place.

People were much more spiritual in Ukraine and had less access to firearms.
Though there are still anecodotes/jokes about cannibals,
like "why not make student in soup? because they'll eat all the vegetables." hahaha

My family survived since they grew their own vegetables and especially potatoes.
Though at times my grandma was so thin she was getting colon bloated like the starving Africans of nowadays.

Precautions include having a plan to leave the city during emergency on foot.
Having a destination to go towards, as well as survivalist skills.
Can also get a boat, or a place in a rural or wilderness area,
like can form a self-sustaining atom tribe.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
1.what do you think of the dalie lama
2.do you know who the third anti christ is
3.who is the most wicked man right now
4.what do you think of KKK
5.is the twelve crystal skull important
6.what do you think of the flourice in our water
7.is it harmful

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
1.what do you think of the dalie lama
2.do you know who the third anti christ is
3.who is the most wicked man right now
4.what do you think of KKK
5.is the twelve crystal skull important
6.what do you think of the flourice in our water
7.is it harmful

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If you know what you say you do, maybe you can help me.

1. Why are "they" interested in me/my daughter?

2. How can I protect or help my daughter from what is happening?

3. You tell me when they come and what happens to...the best way i can distribe it "the amostphere" when their around?

Good luck! lol

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hornettec

You have to be very creative when you're doing something that has not even proven to exist.

Basically meditate until the point of being half-sleep/awake and maintain that state. It's easiest to do with audio help, through binaural beats. But most people seem to be able to resist the urge to fall asleep without audio.

Imagine yourself rising from your body slowly. Close your eyes and look at the back of your eyelids. You know what I mean. Eventually, it will stop being a third person imaginary scene, and become first person vision. You will feel a definite snap.

Now, I believe this is just some sort of enhanced lucid dreaming while staying wide awake. I seriously want two people too meet on this plane and have it somehow documented or whatever, so we know this is a real plane of existence, and not some sort of sick fantasy where you are simply alone and dreaming up what you see as you go in first person.

Maggador has a new picture. Less Jesus more Gordon Freeman!

[edit on 27-4-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777

Many of the greatest spiritual explores of time were meat eaters themselvs, and also indulged themselves in other "negative" foods such as alcoholic beverages and such.

One do not look further than famous spiritual leaders such as Jesus himself.

I apologize if I seem abrasive in any way or if I perhaps breach the ATS 'codes of conduct' for this forum in what I am about to say. However, with as much said beforehand, I must now say this:

Jesus was not a 'spiritual leader' nor was he a great prophet (of course this is not quoting you only a general term often used to describe him by religious sects and 'new agers'.) Jesus incessantly claimed to be the Son of God. He did this so incessantly in fact, that the established religious order in the geographical location of his ministry decided to kill him. Of course there are psychological, theological, philosophical, ideological, existential, etc. arguments I could make here but I am not an expert in any of these fields of thought.

But...

Simple process of elimination derives an answer from three possible equations (originally thought of this as common logic however found it published by C.S. Lewis in his book, "Mere Christianity"): A- Jesus was a lunatic. He was no different than a man who claimed to be a goat. This would make any individual who found him to be a 'spiritual leader' also as delusional as he and possibly prone to very strong psychosis. B- Jesus was a liar. This simply on moral grounds would disqualify him as a 'spiritual leader'. Just as an apple tree does not produce peaches, neither can a morally deficient man produce morals that survive for thousands of years after his death. C- Jesus was the Son of God he claimed to be.

However, to dismiss him as any of the above is simply illogical. I apologize if I offend with my statements. I do not make any attempt to dissuade nor persuade any person towards any one or more of the three above. I only point out the truth. I have no qualms against your character my friend but you certainly make very promising claims to a people looking for answers. I have no wish to defame you but there appear to be contradictions in what you say through out your writings. The above only being one of them.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
fallen-angle:

1. He seem to me to be a honest man, in the sense of believing that what he is doing and living for is for the better of all and that his mission here in life is as it has been told him - he is indoctrinated and raised up from birth so to speak into his current position. The Dalai Lama's are believed to be the reincarnation of an ancient spiritual entity whom serve as a teacher for mankind, and at the death of a Dalai Lama, a new one is seeked out and there are usually several candidates where one is eventually "chosen" to be the "correct" incarnation and thus taken care of by the monestary and raised up to be that spiritual teacher called dalai Lama. Personally I have not seen any evidence suggesting this to be correct, and I believe one have to find ones own past and not be told by others whom we were in past lives and basically be forced to "be" that person such as in the case of Dalai Lamas. I think a true spiritual teacher of this kind would have found himself and made himself known, and would not need any others to "find" him for himself - thus I do not believe Dalai Lama to be the incarnation of what he is claimed to be.

2. Do you know the two first? There is not one "anti-christ", but many, it is a energy form or assembly of entities with a different polarity than those of what we can call "christ-consciousness". There are many gods and deities and entities of all kinds, but such higher gods, which we could call the Creator of the Trap System, or Earth, do not generally seem to incarnate into the physical world himself, but rather have others do that as slaves for him.

3. Depends on your definition of "wicked". But those of the truly "evil" side, those that "runs the show" on that behalf, are not generally "famous" or "well-known" people, but they work in secret and in silence and only use others as their slaves and servants to carry out their agendas. People like Rockefellers, Rothchilds, various Presidents and the Elites of the world etc are just these slaves - they are not the "evil" itself. But, to give a better answer to your question, per my view the most "wicked" man publically known on Earth today is the Pope. And Rome, the Vatican, is where the main seat of this evil force is located and controlled from, through him and those relates and various secret orders and societies connected and spread out through the world which again ties in with some of the other mentioned people.

4. From my understanding, the KKK is not really more than an order established by a former Freemason with his own agenda, simply one of those who wanted to be the boss and have his own way. Even though masonic elements exists within the KKK, it has no connection to Freemasonry other than its founder being a prominent Freemason. People split up and out from various orders and societies and create their own all the time, most of the various orders and societies today is the offspring of various other orders and societies dating further back, which also is the reason there are many similarities in many of these. It does not mean they are all connected or working together, though some are, and some do infiltrate others and so on, there are corruption everywhere, but that's how it is down here. In the end, every man is on his own and should not depend on any order or society or group or institution of any kind, but seek his own path and way from within.

5. Yes, I have mentioned the crystal skulls previously. I will quote myself from my previous answer:

I am aware of 13 real crystal skulls, and I believe this is the true number of authentic skulls in existence that were made to be used together. As far as their purpose goes, it seems to be highly energetic, I have been told from reliable sources the skulls contain what can be called a holographic map - but I am not aware what this map is of. When two or more authentic crystal skulls are brought together an energetic reaction will start that will make the skulls emit a powerful bright light. Their true purpose, or what will happen if all 13 are brought together, is unknown to me and I have never looked into this nor been involved to any great depths with these skulls. Their construction is of curious technology, ancient masonry, which can also be seen in other ancient sites etc. I have yet not been able to determine what methods were used to actually construct them, nor have I ever tried.

Regarding the crystal skulls, the following video and interview of one of the owners of one of the crystals skulls might be of your interest:

www.youtube.com...

6. The flouride is there to dumb you down, and to give you diseases, to damage your pinal gland, to make you more open for suggestions by the governments, it was indeed even used by the nazis to "stupify" their captives in the concentration camps.

Here is a general documentary with some information regarding fluouride:

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

Chlorine in water is used for similar purposes.

7. I think the answer above clarifies that.

Spaxz:

1. It could be a wide amount of reasons, depending on both the background of you and your daughter, and what activities you are involved with, and whom "they" are which you are referring to. There are many groups interested in many things which could be anything from governmental non-spiritual matters, to more highly advanced spiritual entities trying to use/abuse you and your daughter for specific reasons and agendas.

2. Perform cleansing rituals/meditations, grounding exercises, shielding, etc. Depending on what type of "people" you are dealing with, moving could also help. Even if these are spiritual entities and not physical beings. I would need more information about the situation to properly answer you on what would be best for you in your situation.

3. Again, I would need more information regarding what kind of "people" are harassing you here, if they are physical or non-physical, and in what situations they appear and what they do exactly. As explained in answer 1 there are many different groups, people, entities, beings etc, with different agendas, and having different "changes in the atmosphere" when around.

Feel free to contact me privately if you want to discuss this further or think I can be of assistance, my email is [email protected]

And best of luck be with you and may all be well with both you and your daughter.

YissakharMelech:

Nice observation, I did not notice that until reading your comment even though I am actually a fan of the Half Life games. And we both deal with aliens and other dimensions too eh

[edit on 28-4-2010 by IX-777]

[edit on 28-4-2010 by IX-777]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

What is the word Cliff High from Half Past Human is searching for?

Do you know it - it is a very ancient secret word.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
acapablemind:

You are free to speak whatever is on your mind as far I am concerned, and there is nothing wrong about having other opinions about Jesus.

However, I do not agree to your statements, he was not killed merely for claiming being the "son of God", but for revealing truths and displaying abilities that were unheard of as far as the establishment / elite of those (and these) days where interested in being shared with the "common people", or the "sheeple". As far as the "son of God" issue goes, all he meant is that he, like everyone else, is a Son of God. We all come from the same Source, it is hard to deny that. Never did he say he is the One or Only son of God, or that he was more worthy in any way than any others.

People of those days witnessed him and his acts and what he spoke of and his abilities such as healing etc. Thus he became what he did, claiming to be a goat would have proven equally difficult as he would have had to convince the others to be a goat, not only himself. Claiming that all the witnesses were also psychotic or lunatics is simply ludicruous and extremely unlikely at best, as in your statement A.

If he was a liar as in assumption B, he would be easily revealed as such, since he would not have much to display as far as his abilities goes, nor the deep insights he had, and not gathered much recognition or fame as he did.

And, he was not the only man at the time spreading such teachings and performing such feats, there were several "rivals", he just happened to be the one that got the fame so to speak.

Here is an interesting documentary regarding "the others":
The Rivals of Jesus

Regarding statement C in your post, indeed as I said, he was a Son of God, and so are we all, and we all have the ability to do as he did, and to know what he knew, and go beyond.

He was just a man whom had gained spiritual insights and understanding from his practices, as others of those times, and even of these days.

A book by a different Lewis called The Mystical Life of Jesus could be of some interest and insights, and I encourage you to look into the essenes and the connection with Jesus there.

With that said, I seem to have missed the contradiction you tried to clarify to me with your post.

Blessings and thanks for sharing your thoughts, as I have said before, dont take my word for anything, take it as a possibility and look into yourself for the evidence and find your own truth your own way. I do not ask you to believe me, I simply tell what I know from my point of perspective, my observations, my experience, and my involvement with these various matters.

Best of luck on all your paths.

-Maggador

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Hey, what can you tell us about the underground bases, the contracts they have to sell us out to negatives ,their altars, Denver Airport, the plan to crash the economy, the sleepers that are positioned to start massive violence, etc? Do you know if its going to start soon?

Also, is the timewave zero accurate, and the spikes showing things beginning in June/July, very big downward line late fall this year? I was told end of this year scenario.

How important do you think it is in view of some possibly widespread conditions that would be terrible, to respond with metaphysics, meditation, manifesting? Pulling in our help, or even strength from within, and connecting to our Selves?

Have they planned to dump all this karma on the average sleeping individual, wars, and starvation, poison and enviro destruction? And how realistic do you think this is, in holding people captive by the dark side?

The coding to sun gods and willing sacrifices? Do you think it affects people who are loving and believe something different in their hearts? Or does it affect the dark side?

Do you believe duality is in souls? Do you think the dark ones are really light?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Keldas:

There is no such word as claimed in that article, nor is Bush a reptilian in a "man suit" - unless you consider the possibility of his soul being of a "non-human" type as I have previously discussed.

You do not need a word for seeing the truth, all you need is your mind in the right frequency so to speak, and see with your spiritual eyes instead of your phyiscal eyes.

There are many words, or sounds, that could help one activate such spiritual eyes (or the Third Eye as it is most commonly called) and thus make one able to "see" beyond the flesh and physical.

But, one needs training and time to develop ones inner energy body to be able to do so, one needs to properly meditate and understand how the energy body works, and let the energy properly flow throughout all the chakras after activating them.

Some people can "see" without any such training though, as they have a natural (or unnatural) state of frequency already within their being so thus they are able to perceive what most cant. Often these individuals are called psychics, other times schizophrenics.

Blessings,
-Maggador

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

acapablemind:
However, I do not agree to your statements, he was not killed merely for claiming being the "son of God", but for revealing truths and displaying abilities that were unheard of as far as the establishment / elite of those (and these) days where interested in being shared with the "common people", or the "sheeple".

I can agree that he wasn't crucified solely for his claims. This wasn't my whole argument.

Originally posted by IX-777As far as the "son of God" issue goes, all he meant is that he, like everyone else, is a Son of God. We all come from the same Source, it is hard to deny that. Never did he say he is the One or Only son of God, or that he was more worthy in any way than any others.

I disagree. To make such a claim only puts a spin on the story of Jesus, looks for loopholes to be manipulated, etc. Anyone who reads Jesus' story in the New Testament Gospels will, if intelligent enough to understand what they are reading, come to the conclusion that this man claimed to be the Son of God. He has been much debated for this very reason. He was no Yogi or Tao creator, or Buddha, but claimed to be directly of Heaven. If you would like me to give you scripture in regards to this point for emphasis I would be glad to.

Originally posted by IX-777If he was a liar as in assumption B, he would be easily revealed as such, since he would not have much to display as far as his abilities goes, nor the deep insights he had, and not gathered much recognition or fame as he did.

Why are we assuming that? It seems rather 'ludicrous' as you pointed out above to assume that moral character would effect his ability to do these things. Liars have also been famous. This is a weak argument. The fact remains either he was lying or he wasn't. There is no new age interpretation otherwise.

Regarding statement C in your post, indeed as I said, he was a Son of God, and so are we all, and we all have the ability to do as he did, and to know what he knew, and go beyond.

He was just a man whom had gained spiritual insights and understanding from his practices, as others of those times, and even of these days.

Yet again, we are operating on this presupposition that he has already been ruled out as the Son of the Judeo-Christian God. The argument remains against his humanity; the resurrection. Now, we could on for days in this discussion but I am reaching a point. There are fundamental things at work surrounding Jesus and his life. He was anything but what you claim he is. This viewpoint is shared by many scholars and I can provide links to material, studies, essays, etc. All more convincing than Youtube links might I add.

Originally posted by IX-777 With that said, I seem to have missed the contradiction you tried to clarify to me with your post.

I will give you this: You are a well informed and intelligent man. You were obviously prepared to write this thread out. Passing on your knowledge in whatever academia you studied is perfectly fine. But claiming to have all these answers is not. A contradiction is incompatibility in logic. Or can I point out Aristotle's Law of Non-contradiction: "One cannot say of something that it is and that it is not in the same respect and at the same time." Thus, you've contradicted yourself in regards to Jesus.

My overarching argument is this: Many men can read a few books and answer questions with Google. As I said above, you are indeed intelligent, that much is evident in your grammar and vocabulary. However, there is a big difference in offering advice and offering answers for things like Heaven and Hell which scholars have been debating for centuries. The greatest minds in the world have yet to settle on these topics, I'm supposed to believe you know because of what evidence?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thanks Alex,good answers,

1.You say Mohammed talked to a 'Higher being' and was shown the 'Higher Astral',then why did he get atleast half of his 'facts' wrong and why did he live an immoral life of murder,racism,paedophilia,robbery etc and encourage others to do the same?

2.You say David Icke has many of the 'facts',then why did some of his predictions fail to happen,such as shapeshifting reptiles coming out of volcanos etc?He is now saying the Moon projects a virtual reality to earth.

3.What do you think of the Spiritualist Religion?

4.Why has noone passed James Randis $1 million test?

5.What/Where is the Origin of the Kabbalah?Egypt?Before?

6.What do you think about the theory that the Occult is the remnants of Advanced Astral Technology?Re;Rituals,Spells and Words are like Hacking the mainframe,passwords and servers?

7.What do you think of the Holographic Universe Theory?

8.What do you think of this persons studies? www.mauricecotterell.com...

9.What is the best Ritual to protect yourself from negativity?

10.In a few words what would you advise someone to do and where to go when they die?

11.What do you think of Helena Blavatsky?

12.Where does the 3rd eye,Pineal gland come from if we were bio engineered to be slaves?

13.What is ectoplasm?

14.What are Leylines?

15.What is your favourite book?

16.What is the 2012 Mega Ritual?

Thanks

Sorry to hear you were robbed and assaulted,I hope you claimed for criminal damages.

Best Regards

Paul.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
acapablemind:

What you read in the new testament is certainly not the direct word of Jesus. Mostly it has been going through many levels before being written down, and alterered, and do not represent directly what Jesus may or may not have said. There are both truth and lies in both the new and old testament.

I think scholars agree that the St Thomas Gospel is the closest thing to Jesus own words, and as far i am aware there is no such mentioning of him claiming to be THE son of God.

Regarding ressurection etc, I have earlier stated that he did not ressurect, nor die in the first place, he was wounded, and taken care of by esseenes, and thus later observed again and met with previous friends such as the apostles, and obviously he was still wounded, which only indicates he was in fact alive all the time or there would be no reason for wounds to appear on a "resurrected" being. And, personally I do find this to be more plausible than a "resurrection by God" in either case and I am sure even scholars studying the bible can agree on this being more likely. Probably you too.

Of course, since he was already "unwanted", he then left the city and most likely settled down elsewhere, where he continued his teachings.

Oh and regarding the contradictions - in fact two things can be at the same time - as man is mortal, yet immortal, or even scientific experiments with photons and teleportations where "it" has been in two different locations at the same time, which per se is an contradiction yet occured.

And for the final question - you are not supposed to believe me. Check my signature, think for yourself, and look at your own inner self and walk your own path, but keep in mind what you may have been told by others as you walk that path - there might be some truth to some of it which may come in handy later on that path.

Blessings
-Maggador

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join