It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thanks Mag!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

In animals/insects/plants etc the brain in whatever form it is present functions somewhat as a microchip or hard drive with software that have programmed it to carry out certain tasks and act in certain ways.

That is what I am saying..... we, under the control of these Lizards, are subjected to this programming from birth. Not all of the people, as half do not need this type of programing. The half that are more like organic entities, are not of interest to our controllers(The Lizards).

They want the half that have both soul and spirit. This half is the prize at which the conquest is directed. The more organic humans will never be able to even recognise this attack, so it is no use even trying to discuss these issues with them.

It is amongst the souled humans, who are in line to move into 4D, to whom the attack is directed. The half who are more organic will also get to graduate into beings with souls, at this time, though they will remain in 3D. Also the animal organic beings (horses,dogs, etc.) who are ready to move up will become organic humans, thus perpetuating the eternal cycle.

I am not sure, but, the Lizards may be similar to the organic humans in the sense that neither have a soul that can move to higher dimensions. Not 100% sure on this one....just thinking out loud. Elsewhere, I have read that these 4D Lizards are at the end of the line and they are looking for new ways of perpetuating eternity in their existence. I think the Lizards are trying to hijack souled humans as they move to 4D. They want to create eternity in the lower physical dimensions, where organic things are finite. The 4D is the end of the line for evil, which is where these Lizards find them selves.

Yes, they came to Earth looking for the right situation to implement their plan.

This is cyclical, as there is possibly no other way to perpetuate eternity.

Does evil also exist eternally? In the lower dimensions, it seems so.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
As Far as I understand. Your in various secret societies.

Help me understand this please.

If you are in any secret society, they already know a great deal about you. They have traps on your phone lines, Computer Software that monitors everything you have ever done on your computer through your Cable modem that connects you to the internet.

So my question to you is How are you able to put any information on this website without compromising your position in these societies.

As a member of these societies you are not able to tell people any information without hideing your identity.

William cooper one of the most famous guys who came out and told people the serious facts about the governements operations was murdered. Along with every other Guy that goes into the public with these conspiracies. ( except david Icke) who is very strange indeed.

So why are you still alive? How havent you been tracked down, and kicked out of the societies for telling the secrets to those the societies deem Unworthy.

why have so many others in your position gotten killed for telling us people the truth?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I can tell you're making this up as you go along.

Why are our controllers lizards anyway?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am also curious what you have learned about music. I studied music professionally for several years. Learning about music history really teaches you how to Invoke Any emotion you want in All life on this planet.

So whats your take on Efos? ( if you are indeed a pladiean or some sort of spiritual being you will definetly know what music does to humans, animals and plants, as well able to explain beyond anything I've read from Music History books.

Did the greeks really figure this out and create the scales and everything we know about music today ? if so then would you say the greeks were an alien or spiritual race of people, since they were the ONLY ones who figured out that different tones and frequencies can Change our emotions inside.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Prime-Vector]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Prime-Vector

He's not in a real secret society, just those ones you send an application for over the internet. More like internet groups.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

I wish you were right, but I am sad to say my information is pretty much the way things are.

If you care to research this thinking, you will see that it is true.

Of course, only half of the people on earth have the ability to see this truth. The other half have no clue and believe this world is just a series of events based on what a person can see.

That is a big mistake, thinking you are in charge of anything. Oh, it seems like you have some control, but the facts are, you have none. The only control you may have is when you are behaving obediently.

I found out this world is not what it seems, when I began to question the control we are subjected to and who decreed this controlled system that is set up.

So, you think we are free? How so? To me, this life on earth is a prison and we are living in hell or in living hell. The only escape is to first understand that we are in a prison without parole. Even death is not escape as your memories are erased and your soul is recycled without previous lessons learned in your memory so as to not make the same mistakes again. So, you come back as a baby without past memories, get re-programed and continue making the same mistakes over and over, without past mistakes retained in your current memory.

Well, some people are able to retain some memories and others (abductees) have had hypnotherapy erasing false memories. The psychologists have uncovered memories abducted people have of Lizard beings, etc. Some of those psychology papers are pretty freaky, with regards to hidden memories abductees remember under hypnosis.

It is not me making it up. This is information available to all who seek to know something about our prison.

If you don't think we are in prison, then take all I said and delete it, as it means nothing to you.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Source the papers of unlocked memories?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Those belong to the therapist and are not public domain. This does not alter the fact that these hypnosis sessions exist.

I am not going to spoon feed you. You need to want to know the truth and not want like a kid wants a candy bar, I mean you need to ask the universe and mean it(with conviction). Then it will be presented to you in a manner that you can accept.

Or, continue deleting!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If by ask the universe you mean ask Google, then yes the majority linked material state that lizards are in charge.

That just shows you used the internet, you didn't ask the universe.

I'm asking from somebody who believes in this, why is it lizards? Why lizards? Cold blooded reptile humanoids born evil (how is that even possible?) that just happen to control the human population without ever being seen?

It just doesn't make sense. Why a lizard?

When I think of reality controllers I think of some sort of 5th dimensional entity living on our planet with a form that can not be conceptualized.

Why an upright walking talking lizard?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It is not the Internet. I have only recently discovered this tool in the last few years. The Internet has only helped clarify my earlier understanding.

I was at a point of just walking out on this world, because I couldn't understand what the issues were. The information on line, and there is tons to wade through, is what has given me the desire to not let them have their way with us.

I want to help the work of exposing their insidious plans for us. I want to bring this creation back to the original plan for it, prior to the invasion. That may not be possible, judging by the state of affairs this world is in. Their plan has us destroying ourselves by psychopathic behaviour against humanity.

If you think Afghanistan is the battle line, you have already bought into their plan hook, line and sinker.

North American people are some of the heaviest programed people on the face of this planet and I put Haiti at a much lower level of programing. Who suffers attack? Haiti!

There is a good chance that the earthquake was caused by a Tesla machine vs a natural event, which would be property of the US Government. Why did Israel come out saying they have this technology just after the quake?

It truly becomes sick, if you know the truth of what is going on.

When I say ask the universe, that does not include google. There are sentient beings who have the desire to help humans, who are sincere and ask with sincerity. Make sure you ask of these and not just any entity.

edit: Lizards chose us because we were easy to take over. We just let them have their way. Before they took over this place was Eden. Some of that biblical story is actual fact. The snake is how religions that control people and make them submissive, depicted the Lizards. The facts here would be too much information.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by win 52]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There was a post here on ats recently about how New Zealand and Australia have shifted positions because of some sort of anomaly(time frame shift/collapsing realities/ etc...). Ive looked at many maps and have asked many friends if they notice anything out of the ordinary and, like me, some have also freaked out about the continent having "moved" way up north.

Can you please explain why some of us have these memories while it is obvious that Australia has not moved and has always been where it is now.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My question was, why humanoid lizards? Where did they come from? Where did they evolve? Why are our controllers lizards? What's with the whole reptile thing? Nobody has ever seen these "controllers."

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Okay, I found something funny that made me giggle:

Over the years, multitudes of other people I have read of who were Pharaoh Tut might argue with IX 777 of his statement that he is Tut's reincarnation.

For a laugh, google "reincarnation of King Tut"

I wonder what would happen in a showdown with all of these people, ha ha.

Cheers

[edit on 23-2-2010 by problemsolvr]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
1.is luck something you can control
2.what is SHC
3.does obama know whats hes doing
4.is there such a thing as love
5.are we only using 10 percent of our brain

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The biblical record of the fall of Adam & Eve depicts the story, though it didn't go exactly like that, but roughly.

These Lizards came here from out in the universe, looking for a group of meek, humble beings (because we are only one type in the mix) that they could drain energy off of much in the way we use cow's milk, but they drain our life force.

Before the take over, we lived to 1,000 years and enjoyed life with our full capacities. They altered our DNA, shortened our life span, taught and bred us into psychopathic behaviour patterns and have been basically controlling us for over 200,000 years.

They are 4th density beings who are trying to figure out a way that they can exert more control and continue spreading their evil empire. There are infinity of various beings out there in infinity. These guys represent a small part of the whole, but to us they are a big part right now.

Evil can not exist beyond 4th density. This is the problem they are trying to overcome and we are part of their attempt to solve their problem. We were courteous enough to let them have some space, at first, but it wasn't long before we (at least some of us) began to enjoy their programming.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

telsa machine? Weather is controlled quite differently then a tesla machine, there are tons of videos on youtube of project bluebeam, even discovery channel proves the mind control aspect of Project bluebeam. As well if you beam a billion watts of radio waves into the ground, it causes a massive earthquake, thats also proven.

So many people out there find it so hard to believe that the government can control weather, yet they can create all these other crazy inventions!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Win52:

Since I have never observed the type of people you are referring to I can not really comment much. It can be possible, just as it is for animals and insects. But then I do not see why all humans are not that kind of machines in the first place if they can use that, or why make these kind of machine humans in the first place if it is humans with souls (which is what I have observed) that they need?

Also from my observation, it seems that a human being needs a soul to be able to function properly due to the sould being the controller of the body and brain itself, and as far I know there has not been created a artificial soul replica that could be used for such a purpose.

Prime Vector: I have been tried shut down several times, I was monitored by many agencies, I was put in jail for false charges as a way to try shut me down, and eventually I decided to leave the country (Norway) and move to Argetnina where I live as a free man and so far have had no similar problems. My friend Leo Zagami had the same happen to him recently, he too lived in Norway, but due to threats and possibility of being thrown in jail on false charges, he too left and now lives back in Roma. I recently talked with him and intervied him and put out the video with him as well as Argentinian politian Adrian Salbuchi on my website www.SuppressedStories.com , you can see both those videos there if you want or simply listen to them as audio.

They do NOT kill every single witness, it does not work that way, it would be ludicrous and too obvious. Look at the list of witnesses that have come forth in for example Project Camelot and Disclosure Project. Hundreds of witnesses whom have been involved with various sections of the governments, secret societis, and such on, still alive and healthy.

Now it is turning more towards a "nut job"-labeling of such people like myself and those, and we seem to be left more alone and those in power simply seem to let us jatter on as they assume people will think we are crazy "conspiracy theorists" anyway since most our work is presented on sites related to that. But there are many famous people whom were involved in very secret projects, still alive. Like the guys from Project Stargate, the CIA remote viewing team - now these former CIA guys are actually teachings others how to remote view, and also assisting police etc in solving cases. en.wikipedia.org...

People do get killed though, but for many other reasons, not only because of "them" having decided to kill them. Some are real accidents, some are real un-related murders, some are murders by previous associates whom decided they "broke the oath" and so on, but in general there are much fewer people getting killed from speaking out than those that get killed.

And, as said, it does help to move across the world too and get part of a new society, government and identiy and living on more or less unknown and unregistered addresses.

-
For your music question, music is the phsysical manifestation of the state of the soul. We have instruments we can use in the physical world to create vibrations that shows our inner being.

Sound can be used for so many things, it is a powerful vibration force. It can be used to make people entered altered states, both good and bad ones, it can be used to create physical changes in objects through its powerful vibrational force.

In a sense, everything is "Music" or "Sound", as those are all vibrations, and everything is vibration. You can adjust those vibrations either internally or externally by other means, either on yourself or others or other objects etc.

Music goes as far back as man does, it is almost like an instinct that waits to get out and take its turn.

Zsaqulz78th:
Actually I am in several orders and societies which do not even exit on internet. They do not seek new members through such medias. Members are chosen, they do not fill in applications and seek membership.

problemsolver:
The answer you your issue is called Soul Fragments, and Higher Souls. One Soul Fragment can inhabit one body, and then later ascend and split into more Soul Fragments as a Higher Soul, and thus all those Soul Fragments it split into will have the same past live history record of the original Soul Fragment since it was only one at that time. That is how several people can and have indeed been the same person before.

FallenAngle:
1. Yes, live by the laws and principles, understand them, and you have control over your own destiny.

2. I don't know, what is it abbreviated for?

3. I have not really checked Obama much so I can't really say.

4. Yes

5. No, different people use different amounts of their brains capacity. But its not only the brain itself that mattters, but the spirit, the soul, and its connection with the physical and undertanding that.

-Maggador

[edit on 24-2-2010 by IX-777]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Concerning the 10% of the brain -question
That's just a myth. We have found a function for every part of our brain and people use it all. There are ways to strengthen parts, but you aren't lacking in any, unless you have had brain damage in an area.-google it to see fr yourself

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
1.SHC stands for Spontaneous human combustion
2.what is your opion on vampire and werewolf
3.who really kill lincoln and kennedy
4.Is there such a thing as a cosmic joker(something more than a coincidence.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join