It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th
reply to post by Mr Mask

What are you talking about?

I said he thinks he's telling the truth. He thinks he's an alien bringing real knowledge to you.

How could he be scamming if he thinks he's really telling the truth?

A scam is never whether or not you believe in the material presented, but if you are suckering people into handing you money for it. Whether or not he is a scam artist or not- I will not judge, but his material is not original or new. It is pieces of different beliefs already available by different organizations and authors around the world. Should a person be profitting from the work of others? Should that be a question? Should someone obtain donations for material being given that is not wholely their own and may even be copywritten material? Is that a scam?

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

How is what he doing any different than a priest or a preacher then? They get paid a whole lot more than he does.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

But, does that make it right? Anyone who says they are doing the work spreading the word, be it from a bible, or from other planes of being, why ask for donations, or expect donations?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Zerra

How is what he doing any different than a priest or a preacher then? They get paid a whole lot more than he does.
The priest actually goes through schooling (which costs money), and training and chooses a 'job' in a church- They are also evaluated and under supervision. It is still a job. Posting things online is not a job, you and I do it every day. Nobody can question his authority or fire him if he is misleading people..it is not a job. That is the difference.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Maggador spends a lot of time and effort answering questions. To donate or not is your choice only. The same goes for the service on his website.

Information on how to escape "the prison" is given without asking for money and this information can be found free of charge on his website and in this thread.

Many texts on his website seem uniquely written and not copied. Maybe some ideas and concepts seem "copied" but if descriptions of coherences, originiating from universal laws, intersect, this "copying" cannot be avoided.

If Maggador would withdraw from a monetary system, he could not pay for electricity and write on a forum. The effectiveness of his work would be reduced because he would only be able to teach locals in Argentinia instead of reaching thousands of humans worldwide.

Zerra said:

It is pieces of different beliefs already available by different organizations and authors around the world.

Zerra, can you specify? What authors and organizations?

Hinduism, Buddhism etc. also see our existence as a prison/suffering. Furthermore, the Tibetan Book of The Dead contains information on how to liberate.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Zerra said:

It is pieces of different beliefs already available by different organizations and authors around the world.

Zerra, can you specify? What authors and organizations?

Hinduism, Buddhism etc. also see our existence as a prison/suffering. Furthermore, the Tibetan Book of The Dead contains information on how to liberate.

That is my point. It is NOT his material to sell. Have you ever had to write an essay using different sources? No matter how you compile all the information you HAVE to reference your work or it is copywritten material, no matter how creative you piece it together and no matter how much effort you took to write it. Even to sell such an essay is a lot of work with legalities and permissions. The reason he says he wants everyone to have his material for free, is that if he actually published anything there'd be a huge lawsuit. It is not original material.

You seriously think someone deserves money for posting their opinion on already available material online? Don't you do the same thing? Post your opinion and put effort into it? Do you deserve money for this? come on...What makes his opinion more special than yours?
That being said, I have nothing against you. You are a valuable person with many good opinions. I think you may have good thoughts of your own and your own experiences that help you.
I am sure that you too would be capable of writing down your beliefs, don't you? I would hope you think well of yourself at least and know that you'd be capable too.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The tone of your post has changed. As I only have a grade 10 education, my point may be crude and unpolished.

I also apologize for seeming to be judgemental. That was a trap, of sorts. I have read your posts in other threads over the years and this was a set up in order to see the reaction. Sorry for any inconvenience.

There have been times when completely different responses from other members, have been forthcoming.

My life has been dramatically/negatively influenced by people doing what they claimed was in my best interest. It turned out to be in their best interest, to my detriment. I am trying to make my own decisions and right or wrong, they are mine.

I am also just beginning studies, attempting to understand why we see all the negativity that is predominant in today's society. People being offensive to other people, claiming to have their best interests as the motivation for the offensive behaviour.

To my way of thinking, offensive behaviour is laying the ground work for psychopathic activities. If that is wrong thinking, please give me a reference so I can read what an expert has to say about that.

Now, the op has memories of being in Egypt.......

Without any clearing, there is no way of knowing whether these memories are real or implanted. I am betting on the latter, personally, but that is only my thoughts about that. It would be an effective way to control a being that had a much greater potential, by implanting a false set of memories in their head.

I do understand a bit about the predators who control us, here on earth. If there is no accounting for these predators and their control system, they can operate at will. Just look at the state of the world's affairs to see who is in charge around here.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hello Maggador i have a few questions i would like answers to.

1. Is Shambala a real place, and if so where at?

2. What is the orgin of Marijuana, did the gods make it, what's the affects on us?

3. Is it better to live life as a hermit than being in the rat race?

Thank you, many blessing.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SelfmadeGME

2. What is the orgin of Marijuana, did the gods make it, what's the affects on us?

M gives you a chemical imbalance in your body by triggering the flight response(paranoia), giving you "sticky blood". This will raise your blood pressure unnaturally.

The blood becomes sticky because it is ready to clot should you be injured. The body likely craves the chemical reaction M causes, to it's detriment.

I am far from being an expert, so this is merely my $0.02.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi maggador im not sure if you anserd these already.
1.what are some powers our mind can do spoon bending,levitating.exc
2.how can you read someone mind
3.can you stop time?if so,can you tell us how
4.is criss angle an alien or someone with a big consiouse
that will be all for now

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Zerra, thanks for your kind post - I appreciate it. I don't remember all of your posts, but from what I remember you seem to be a valuable person with good opinions. I understand your point of view and I think it is legitimate but maybe your focus is too much on the material and donations instead of the cause (time and effort) and donations. If the cause is kept alive or optimized by receiving donations, then it can be considered okay imo. Furthermore, the way of spreading this information is unique.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

win52, from the tone of your recent posts, I notice that you are very likely an honest person. I am sorry to hear that you have been negatively influenced by other people in your life. Hopefully that's over now and you can move on.

Concerning your question of what awaits outside, I do not know, but I believe that any being who liberates will have more free will than here. Less restraints, less external influences, less impermanence, more knowledge, more options.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

If you think he doesnt know ANYTHING,why would u even ask him ? bah humans

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, his website and that Aleister Crowley quote has been removed from his signature. I just noticed he used that quote out of Aleister Crowley's satanic laws and pretended it was his. Kind of weird. Are you satanic Maggador?

Let's see if he still posts with no profit.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SelfmadeGME

The chemical reaction caused by the drug stimulates the same neurons that super athletes (Olympic) use to win medals. This is all done naturally in these athletes by hard physical work. By using the drug without putting in the physical effort, the body gets out of sync, causing all kinds of other issues which may or may not be easily dealt with based on the genetic makeup of the individual.

Some people have violent reactions to this chemical reaction. I have seen it.

The other thing that this area of the brain influences is sex. Or, sex stimulates the same area of the brain as does Marijuana, athletic excellence and fighting. All these behaviours trigger the release of adrenaline ( the flight response ) causing your blood to get sticky or ready to clot.

In a physically toned body, this is easily dealt with. In a couch potato, it could be deadly.

Reading science daily is not a bad thing. I do have personal experiences to draw from also, dating back to the 60's.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Well, his website and that Aleister Crowley quote has been removed from his signature. I just noticed he used that quote out of Aleister Crowley's satanic laws and pretended it was his. Kind of weird. Are you satanic Maggador?

Let's see if he still posts with no profit.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

Perhaps he removed them because it is telling of his craft and his dishonesty, and once someone pointed out his theft of Crowley material, he went and erased them to look better in the eyes of those analyzing him.

That is where my money is.

The guy is an obvious farce and his information here is bait for donations and followers alike.

I have already posted his website's plea for donations, his posts where he asks anyone to send him "money" because he has no income at the moment.

I also posted the sentence where he said "he needs no money, he has all he wants".

LOOK, if a superior alien from space can not even discribe his economic status without changing it more then once in his communications with us, then I am highly doubtful anything else he posts will remain the same or on the same opinion.

His foundation has no evidence and changes when it is accosted.

If you facts flutter and change the second they are scrutinized... then they are false and made of paper...nothing more.

This entire scam is laughable.

I would love to meet this guy and anyone else who is 100% convinced that his story is true.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
mynameisjuan:

Your question seem to be two-fold, so I will answer it in the way I understand it.

Regarding your higher self, it (you) can travel to higher levels of existence and gain information there that you later can retrieve into your astral body and thus into your physical body”s brain. Such a process may be difficult for most people though, just as it is difficult to remember dreams properly for most people. In fact, many dreams are such travels to «higher realms» and connections with your «higher self».

When it comes to affecting this physical world through any of your non-physical vehicles (astral body etc) this is possible too. Observing other places is probably the most easy, and next is interacting with other people through telepathy and dreams (and dreams themselves are a form of astral projection). Since observing other places is possible, most often called remote viewing, it is possible to for example read something in a different location and then remember it once you merge back your consciousness with your physical brain. Just as it is possible to see and witness basically anything anywhere in the world and the universe through the same means. Actually interfering with physical objects though is a different matter, we are talking about «telekinesis» here as it is most often called, and most people find this hard and difficult to do. I have experimented with it myself with some success, but it does not really serve much of a purpose from my experience. Physical objects are most easily interfered with by our physical body. To open a door, use your hands, to put it like that.

Win52:

Physical life do not necessarily need a «soul» in the sense we think of it, but more a «spirit» to animate it. Think of a robot - does it have a soul? No. But still, it could be said to be «alive». The same goes for Artificial Intelligence in computer systems etc. The software operating these could be called equal to the «spirit» I am talking of here. Some physical life seem to be what I can only call «biological robots» for lack of better terms, and from my own observation. All life has spirit - but not soul. However I do not feel it correct to use the term «spirit» here, as «spirit» emanates through all and everything. Though then again, perhaps this as well should be termed something else. Lets simply call the energy I am talking about as «spirit» in various animals and insects and plants for «life energy» - that energy which keeps it alive, and the energy I call «spirit» which is part of the whole and all for the «existential energy». In animals/insects/plants etc the brain in whatever form it is present functions somewhat as a microchip or harddrive with software that have programmed it to carry out certain tasks and act in certain ways. At the same time, it does have an «energy body», which all physical objects have regardless of being «alive» or not. This «energy body» can be said to be the original astral «blueprint» of the object before it was manifested physically - at some point it was first created mentally, which in turn resulted in an «astral» creation, before the final physical manifestation took place. This goes back through all of existence to the Source itself which was the initial spark of that first mental creation, which in my observation resulted in aspects of itself splitting into various other separate and individual creations, as earlier explained. The Human seem to be the only animal which have a brain that can properly support and connect to a «soul» which in turn gives the Human the ability to think rational, intelligent, be self-aware, learn beyond instinct, have spiritual experiences, and be able to carry out tasks that none others can. Animals and all other objects, living or not, can be observed after physical death/destruction, due to their original «astral blueprint», or «astral body / shell» which still will exist for some time on the astral levels of existence. Thus, someone dying, can still meet their dead pet in the «after-life». Obviously these other life-forms also have a consciousness, but consciousness and soul is not the same here.

Thus, the lizards mentioned, are unlikely from Earth, but must rather have evolved at some other planet to such a degree that they could contain what I call a «soul» here, as I am not aware of any form of lizards past or present on Earth that have ever shown any sign of the needed properties for containing such a «soul», in fact they seem very primitive at best.

Regarding "right" and "wrong" a physical existence is completely unnecessary for "learning" to distinguish between those, as these are more than present already in the astral lower realms, and it would as earlier mentioned serve no purpose to "learn" if you keep forgetting what you learned between each incarnation - which as per my Trap System observation is the reason we are here, to NOT learn, but keep stuck and NOT advance.

vjr1113:

What I know of Jesus is that he was with Mary Magdalene as many claims, he had children, how many I do not know. He did not die on the cross, he survived, was taken care of, and left. Where he went I do not know now, I only know he went to at least Egypt and Tibet and probably India before he returned to teach his way. He also had a sister, whom married the apostle St Thomas, whom was a close friend of his.

Zerra:
I have given you the methods on how you can verify for yourself if I speak the truth or not. My purpose is to share my observations and experiences and methods I have found to be useful for such purposes, and that is what I am doing. If you do not like that approach, fine for me, you need not follow any of my advice or try any of my methods or take into consideration anything I say, you decide yourself. I have no interest nor time to perform such public demonstrations, I have a busy life and many other things to do, including running my own business (which has nothing to do with these matters), and perhaps you should also consider the implications such public tests could have on a larger scale, for me, my family, and so on. assuming I successfully proved claimed «abilities». This is a forum visited by millions of people, including a large amount of governmental agencies, whom I am not interested in any form of contact with any more. I have done such «demonstrations» previously, in smaller private groups, and I am satisfied. You need to demonstrate it for yourself, that is the key and the answer. Go practice and see if what I say is real or not, give it some time, come back after a year or two with regular practice and let us know and then feel free to give your own public demonstrations.

12y12:

Yes it is possible to shapeshift, but this takes form in changing your appearance using psychic methods, meaning that you do not physically change, but you make others perceive you in a different way through a form of telepathy.

Kurokage:
I answered your questions about the Pleiades including planets and orbits etc. You go back and look through the posts, not my fault you missed it. I have already answered why I am not interested in «proving» things such as astral projection or psychic skills before, but explained a bit further to Zerra above so you can read that too.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Kurokage:

i) I am not recruiting anyone, where do you have that from? Did you see one single post from me «recruiting» anyone? Did you see any single article on my website «recruiting» anyone? The answer is no , because I am not interested in any «followers» or «recruiting» people. So, you are incorrect on this one.

iii) What are you talking about? I am not trying to «lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC.» My website is not a forum and it is not in «competition» with TAN LLC at all, if so you would have to include every other website ever posted in any post on this forum.

4) Again, where am I advertising anything? Feel free to link to one single post where I am doing anything said in this part of the T & C - again you would have to include every other website linked to in all other posts on the entire forum for this one as well.

Tek-Neek55:

1 - I have explained this before in this thread. You need to advance yourself spiritually and practice spiritual systems that will properly develop you, so that you will be able to connect with your Higher Soul, and see it all from an outside perspective. You will have to maintain this awareness at death and will yourself out to your true higher self.

2 - Yes but then you risk getting trapped again.

3 - There are set options in regards of after-life scenarios, as explained in other posts.

4 - In the end we all judge ourselves

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join