It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

As one of the active members on ATS, as well as a contributor to THIS FORUM. I Ask you to remind the few members on this thread, to STAY ON TOPIC, and stay on POINT to what the thread is discussing. Not the personal views on the personal life of the member.

-thank you

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
"Understanding The Gray Area

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly.

Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum. "

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
@ IX 777

In your introductory post you state that you have been a life-long member of secret government agencies, that you've practiced the occult and studied other esoteric sciences, and that you've explored the spiritual realms. A few other claims are made too.

All of this has stirred up my emotions, for reasons I will explain in a moment. Firstly, I read your recent post where you stated that you would need more time to respond to everyone's questions. So I just want to say before I begin that I am fresh to ATS and have plenty of time and patience on-hand to wait for you to reach my inquiry in proper order.

Onto my inquiry!

I have a group of words, sometimes phrases, that have been passed down to me by my spiritual guide before her passing. She told me that in time these would make sense and come to be known to me. My pursuit has been fruitless though. I saw your claim of knowledge about diverse topics and figured you might be able to shed some light on my path with your skills. I would much appreciate anything and everything you can tell me about the following things:

• Yfantis Apo Oneirevomai - this one was usually in reference to a large group, so I figured your knowledge of secret societies and government agencies might help me.

• Calyx - this one I know was a name, originally I thought it might be something from Greek mythology. Unfortunately all of my inquiries into Greek mythology (including Robert Graves magnificent compendium) have failed to turn up results.

• Voider - this was a title attacked to something (or many things) present during intense summer thunder storms. I tried to look up the term in various spiritual books and traditions (Enochian, Qabalah, Hermetics, Hinduism, etc) but could find nothing on a Voider, or Voiders if it is a group.

• "Sah Oma El, T I Ia Ial" - this one is the sacred mantra / divine motto that she bestowed upon me before her passing. She told me that unlocking it's meaning would help me unlock my own spiritual power. Unfortunately, I cannot make out the language. It is not Hebrew, or Greek, not Sanskrit, or any modern (German, English, French, Spanish) etc. Maybe you can tell me what it means, or where to begin my understanding of it?

I have many, many more inquiries IX 777, but I also understand that there are many in line before me, and you are a busy man. So I will wait patiently for your insight into these inquiries. I am hoping that one of your purported status and knowledge would be able to help me make sense of these.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
i dont think you know anything, but my main interest 'ANTI-AGING' and immortality

angelx666:

Proper understanding of your biological system itself can help you achieve slower aging. There are many natural and normal physical factors that play a role here as well, from simple things such as eating correctly, getting enough sleep and rest, avoiding stress and tension, doing regular exercises to keep in shape and so on.

Hi IX-777,

There are a number of subjects you are addressing that I have little knowledge of and would like to be able to accept your answers on faith. However the above is an area that I am quite a bit more knowledgeable of and while that answer is not technically incorrect, it certainly is not the answer that angelx666 was looking for. It would help me trust your answers in other areas if you could answer this with greater specificity. I think you should know the answer to this question as disease and aging have probably been intentionally included in this cycle and are not necessarily going to be a part of the next cycle (and in fact they may not have been a part of some previous cycles).

Thanks,

- PM

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This was posted by IX777 "My life as a pharao was one I have not been able to retrieve too much of my memory from. What I do know is that I was King Tut, or Tutankhamon, and I found out that I died at an early age, from being posioned by some rival. I had an accident and damaged my leg, and later died. Personally I did not know anything in particular about this pharao "now" in this life, until I looked him up to verify what I had seen in my past life memory - and it turned out he did die an early age, and it was speculated that he had died from a infection in a damaged broken leg."

Now he has proven himself to be hoaxing some if not all of his posts here.

Recent data released on Tut, shows he wasn't poisioned by a rival but died of malaria, he had a club foot and a cleft palet. Lets see what rubbish he comes up with to dismiss more facts!!!

Link

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

by IX777 "My life as a pharao was one I have not been able to retrieve too much of my memory from. What I do know is that I was King Tut, or Tutankhamon, and I found out that I died at an early age, from being posioned by some rival. I had an accident and damaged my leg, and later died. Personally I did not know anything in particular about this pharao "now" in this life, until I looked him up to verify what I had seen in my past life memory - and it turned out he did die an early age, and it was speculated that he had died from a infection in a damaged broken leg."

From the same news article - '"He was ill, weak, walked on a cane. When he was 19, and got malaria, he fell, how we don't know, maybe he fell in the bathroom, " he said, adding that "When he fell, and was weak from malaria, he died."'

Maggador said he fell.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
He did not say he fell at all, stop trying to cover up IX777 lies!!!!! He said he was poisioned. Until recently it was believed that Tut died from a fall (speculation was from a chariot) but Ix777 siad he died from poisining like I've said before and I will say again IX777 just copies other peoples sites and claims to know all but in reality knows nothing.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
I am sure of this being a trap because I have seen the creators, their agenda, why they created it, how they entrapped the souls in physical bodies, souls that used to be free and of much greater potential than here, souls with the ability to learn and understand themselves in much greater ways than can ever be possible here.

What is their agenda and why did they/we create this "trap" ? Are you saying that WE are not the creators of our own false reality? If so, are we some form of spiritual resource for these 'higher' entities or have they simply created this reality for their/our entertainment?

So as mentioned above, I do not consider it a natural law for people to be trapped here, as it was artifically created by negative entities for their own agendas and goals, for their own greed, lusts, hunger for power and control. That is what I have observed.

Maybe we are these entities ourselves. Don't we all have our own greed, lusts, hunger for power and control?

But, eventually, I am sure you all will experience the unexperiences and see for yourself a lot of the truth I am speaking of, whether that is now in this lifetime, after death, or in a future lifetime.

True that.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks for the heads up. I am capable of making my own decisions based on life's lessons. This is the way I choose to live my life, rather than being a puppet to any one who tries to dictate my choices. This discussion merely enforces my choices, which are mine not yours or magadors.

I suggest browsing some psychology books and then re examining your posts. Hiding behind a mask is of no use. People can see the real you in the manner your posts display.

To me, you seem to want to control all things that do not agree with your point of view, so much so that it makes your posts seem a bit out of control. According to psychology books, this type of behaviour is truly the mind of the predator or predatory behaviour bordering on psychopathy .... not a healthy road.

Probably we should all read more about behaviour patterns. Then continue this line of discussion to see how our posts reveal our nature, in an effort to make some sense of these posts.

On the other hand, if you do not have the soul necessary to comprehend the issues discussed here, no amount of reading will be enough to bring you the necessary understanding. Half of the world's population do not have the soul that is necessary to comprehend these issues.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sometime ago, I read an article about how the claims of reincarnation and past life memories of those diagnosed with schizophrenia were far higher than in those diagnosed with other forms of mental illness, or not diagnosed at all.

The findings stated that the majority of schizophrenics who claimed to have reincarnated, reported their past life to have been that of King Tut, Napoleon, Henry VIII and Florence Nightingale! No second chances for the unknown hoards then! (I wish I could remember the exact article and attached data!)

IX-777,

I asked you in a previous post if you were a fragmented soul. You did not answer, (thank your for your response to my other question in that post).

In addition to this, some of the experiences you relate and the awarenessess you describe can be experienced through use of certain psyco-active substances.

How do you 'prepare' your mind before taking a trip through the astral awarenessess?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks for the heads up. I am capable of making my own decisions based on life's lessons. This is the way I choose to live my life, rather than being a puppet to any one who tries to dictate my choices. This discussion merely enforces my choices, which are mine not yours or magadors.

I suggest browsing some psychology books and then re examining your posts. Hiding behind a mask is of no use. People can see the real you in the manner your posts display.

To me, you seem to want to control all things that do not agree with your point of view, so much so that it makes your posts seem a bit out of control. According to psychology books, this type of behaviour is truly the mind of the predator or predatory behaviour bordering on psychopathy .... not a healthy road.

Probably we should all read more about behaviour patterns. Then continue this line of discussion to see how our posts reveal our nature, in an effort to make some sense of these posts.

On the other hand, if you do not have the soul necessary to comprehend the issues discussed here, no amount of reading will be enough to bring you the necessary understanding. Half of the world's population do not have the soul that is necessary to comprehend these issues.

Try not to discuss topics that are outside your scope of practice. As a person with a 4 year degree in psychology behind her, I can safely assume Mr.Mask is not a psychopath. People with Psychopathy lack emotions and this person is very much emotional, as his posts show. Telling people they are bordering on psychopathy without having any real training in the area is dangerous ground and I would even say an attack within itself, so is implying they may not have a soul. If you do not want or believe in personal attacks, perhaps live by this so that others may follow your lead. So far you are attacking right back, this is not spiritual in any sense of the word, nor humble.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks for the heads up. I am capable of making my own decisions based on life's lessons.

Then my warnings are not for you. I am leaving them here for people unable to make choices in life intelligently.

This is the way I choose to live my life, rather than being a puppet to any one who tries to dictate my choices. This discussion merely enforces my choices, which are mine not yours or magadors.

Again...that is nice...but in no way changes why I am posting or what I am saying here.

I suggest browsing some psychology

I rather read them instead of browsing them.

Hiding behind a mask is of no use. People can see the real you in the manner your posts display.

People are free to think whatever they wish. The Mask is not a thing used to hide behind, it is a wall to fortify my position and keep us separate.

I don't hide my face...I refuse to share it with you.

To me, you seem to want to control all things that do not agree with your point of view, so much so that it makes your posts seem a bit out of control.

I am sure many things seem a certain way to you.

I am also sure many things you judge as one way are actually another.

According to psychology books, this type of behaviour is truly the mind of the predator or predatory behaviour bordering on psychopathy

Really? You read that? Wearing a Mask and posting on a forum makes someone a psychopath? You must be reading very select books.

You want a topic to disscuss the madness behind this Mask, go make one. This thread is about a "typical" human posting a thread on his "alien cult" and his "ideas on aliens around us"...and lets not forget the OP's claims of being an alien as well.

On the other hand, if you do not have the soul necessary to comprehend the issues discussed here, no amount of reading will be enough to bring you the necessary understanding.

That must be it...all my schooling and life's study has made me programmed into a monster psychopath who can't understand the complexity of real truth. Sure...

This guy is an alien, and I am lost.

Right.

Half of the world's population do not have the soul that is necessary to comprehend these issues.

Lets look at some of these issues, shall we? How about direct quotes from this alien that he used here and everywhere on the net. Let us see how psychopathic I am in finding these gems to be a bit damning.

Lets all remain on topic and attack the content.

Quotes directly from 1x-777

Usually this man preaches of his mission to bring love and peace, so I find his first quote to be a bit odd to say the least

"I am not here to bring love and peace, I am here to bring war and conflicts. "

Now, even if he WAS telling the truth, that there is enough information to stand to challenge this guy. Either way you look at it, alien or not (and I assure you he is no alien) his goal is to bring war and conflict.

Now it gets tricky....ready?

He says to question him openly, to think for yourself and judge his information as you must. Like here-

"I am not here to ask you to believe me, but to question everything I say."

"Listen to your selves for once, do not blindly believe what anyone else are telling you"

But, if you take the logical path of seeing this whole thing as a "scam" (and it is) this is what you are returned with-

"As always there will be those whom are too prone to their programming to accept what I am speaking about, and label it as lies, hoax, devils work or worse,"

"You are Programmed for War and Deceit and Lies, and all that corresponds to the Negative Side. It is Part of your true Being".

I see...so if I come to the logical conclusion that this guy is lying and selling a product, I am programmed. So, if I end up making my own choice as his doctrine says I must, I end up being a programmed idiot if I do not agree with his silly story.

Makes sense...lets go further.

"You are NOT here for any "purpose" - you are here because you are TRAPPED"

"the difference is I have a memory of my past life, and I am here for a purpose"

Ahh! I get it! HE has a real purpose and I do not...NONE of us have a real purpose in life...only the alien has a real mission and reason to exist. I am trapped and he is free with a purpose.

So...tell me how programmed I must be to find this to be total crap and bargain-basement-guru-talk.

Lets do more.

I do not make assumptions. I can see from what you tell that you are at a lower level of existence, no offense intended, but this is the fact."

The last quote was his retort to someone rationally accosting his scam with questions of logic, pointing out how "silly" and baseless it was.

I do not make assumptions. I can see from what you tell that you are at a lower level of existence, no offense intended, but this is the fact."

Fact? Fact that this guy is higher evolved or on some higher level of existence because he follows some illogical mishmash of contradiction and fancy?

Anyone who wants to accept that, is free to do so. But I assure you, this guy is hardly on any level of authority or of great insight into anything (anything but the inner mechanics of a scam).

You want to allow a kid from a farm to tell you that you have no purpose and that he is above you on "existing"...have fun with that.

He also adds often enough-

"I know what I know because my origins are far more spiritually evolved than the present human race."

Sure...yet with all this insight into the upper areas of reality and true existence, he finds himself peddling his wares and seeking followers on more then four public forums.

Sounds like proper work for a spiritual elite from outerspace...right? RIGHT?

Lets move on.

He says he isn't looking for followers....right?

"-I appreciate your modest skepticism, though I am honestly not looking for a "crowd" or any "followers" –"

But-

"First you need to collect a few likeminded people, then you need to make a group of more likeminded people, let this group expand to a form of community and further grow into a sort of colony - be many, and be strong, and be together. Then, these "colonies" need to group together, stay on the same path, working for the same goal, and at a certain point action will be taken by these colonies synchronized not only in one country but around the world at the same time to show what they, what WE, stand for - to demolish the current system and bring out a new true democratic system based on the PEOPLE, the MAJORITY, and not a small group of corrupt governmental officials as per this day

These groups, colonies, communities - whatever you want to call them, must stay in contact with eachother and work for the same goal, the same purpose, and each have a leader that is trusted and voted for by the rest of the people involved to make sure things are as democratic as possible.

I myself represent the beginning of this new movement, and anyone interested can contact me privately to take part and unite."

Weird...I have quotes from this site (and others, including his own) showing that he IS looking for followers and also donation money. Recruiting and taking cash from those who believe in his laughable information and implausible story.

Profit is always the motivation. Watch where it goes and learn "real truth"

continued in next informative and relevant post

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thats exactly what I think and that the Mods should checkout his posts as I thought it was against T & C so I've posted what I think IX777 is breaking.
He's happy for people to go to his website for readings which he suggested earlier in the thread but couldn't do my request!!

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

iii) You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to solicit members of The Above Network, LLC on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Continued from my last informative post

Now...in our last quote from the alien, we had this sentence-

I myself represent the beginning of this new movement, and anyone interested can contact me privately to take part and unite."

I see...a public cry for private communication if interested in joining his "group" that "he is the begining of". How grand and lucky for him.

Let me assume who would be the "leader" of that group he is starting.

Further down the hole of lies we go!

Now...in the recent past the alien-guy had some of his information removed from ATS (no crime there, lord knows I get censored often enough and deserve it every time)

But let us look at the information that was attached to what was removed (not the actual information that WAS removed)

" do you like it and have enough spare change feel free to give me a dime or to to survive. I live in a third world country. I cant just get a jobs here, and if I did, my websites and videos and books would be done as I need all my focus and time working on that."

I see...alien with a purpose needs funds from beleivers to continue his "space mission"?

Really? ALIENS sent you here, on a mission of creating war and conflict, equiped with a REAL purpose (unlike all of mankind) and yet you STILL need the donations of people willing to part with a "dime or two"?

I see...

It is a very sad shame that your leaders from space didn't hook you up with a day-job while you were all busy with doing the "work of aliens" here on our planet.

Humans have no real purpose? I guess supporting your "scam" could be seen as a purpose...right?

Perhaps we ALL have a single purpose in financially supporting 1x-777?

Hey, it is better then "his truth" of us all having no purpose in life.

At least we get to be cash cows for his truth movement....eh?

Total BS and worthy of mockery of the utmost kind.

Further-

I love this one-

I have all the money I can ever want virtually doing no work,"

REALLY!!!? Then why are you asking for money from people gullible enough to support your lies?

Virtually "no work"?

Hustling suckers is hard work...don't sell your efforts short. I am sure you spend more then enough work hours typing up this madness just to fish out the few "gullible enough" to throw you some free cash.

Shameful and telling...indeed.

More-

Since this is not the "alternitive substances" forum, I can not quote you on all your references to using certain mind altering tools to achieve "higher enlightenment".

Lets just leave it at "the alien plays with some really damaging toys for the mind" and openly promotes them.

Need I say more?

Anyways, I want to thank my "team mate" in providing me with this valuable information. There is so much more...but I thought I'd leave this small part to be dissected and weighed by our "group of readers" here.

I am NOT off topic or trolling for a fool's laugh. I am dead-up in your "scam" with steel eyes and an armored face demanding you tell the truth.

If that makes me a psychopath, then please tattoo it on my forehead.

Unlike Mr Alien here, I am here doing what this site is intended for.

Denying Ignorance.

If you wish me to leave because my information confronts and attacks the information you are enjoying, perhaps you are on the wrong website.

This is no library for open discussion of all things with no room for debunking or confronting.

This is a website for "thinking adults" who refuse to accept lies as fact and dare to slap the hand that fools you.

Make no mistake...Mr Mask is not making trouble....he is handling it.

You would do yourself a great credit if you took my advice and information to heart.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Anyways, I want to thank my "team mate" in providing me with this valuable information. There is so much more...but I thought I'd leave this small part to be dissected and weighed by our "group of readers" here.

LOL

Who is the mole?

Anyway, in my opinion Maggador is indeed schizophrenic by medical standards. I know these things. But I know that means he truly believes every word he types. Believe it or not. So.. he's "crazy" if you want to call it that, but he isn't a scam artist, at least in his mind.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th

Anyway, in my opinion Maggador is indeed schizophrenic by medical standards. I know these things. But I know that means he truly believes every word he types. Believe it or not. So.. he's "crazy" if you want to call it that, but he isn't a scam artist, at least in his mind.

Well, lets look at the "content" on that one-

From 1x-777 on what the aliens think about that

"People with split personality, schizophrenia, hearing voices and so on often have more than one soul within their physical host body, and at times these other souls may take temporarly control over the host body. Such things will also greatly disturb the person whom "owns" the body, and usually make him crazy and heavily medicated and put into a mental institution instead of treated properly for his condition - with proper treatment I mean driving out the unwanted spirit. Good old exorsism in other words."

and...

"Regarding schizophrenia, yes I have studied it in detail myself both from a physicists point of view, and a mystics point of view, and there have been people in my own family with the disease which have enabled me to study it first hand up close as well.

My conclusion stands: These people are in many cases experiencing spiritual matters they do not comprehend, either because they have an active third eye chakra, psychic abilties, and in some cases as I mentioned they have another being within them - this goes for people with split personality for a greater deal."

I see...

Being a schizophrenic doesn't make you immune to being a scam artist.

It just means you will try totally insane scams.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
IX-777,

1. How do we free ourselves from this prison planet?

2. Once freed, can we manifest into other physical beings?

3. Is life after death based more on your own perception of what
you believe happens once you die? Or is there a set guideline
for everybody?

4. Is there such thing as judgement day? Say "God" being the judge,
or is it really our own soul who does the judging of ourself?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

What are you talking about?

I said he thinks he's telling the truth. He thinks he's an alien bringing real knowledge to you.

How could he be scamming if he thinks he's really telling the truth?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why am I cooler than the other side of the pillow?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join