It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal22
This goes for Mr. Mask.

Just because you don't agree with IX777 is saying, doesn't mean you have to destroy him about it. I'm sure you don't agree with a lot of things in the world so instead of bashing him, go bash someone like the president or something.

No...I am here to deny ignorance.

This load of BS is on the top of that list.

Right here, right now.

This is 100% hogwash.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Many people can astral travel and do paranormal activities-I do believe in it. I myself, have been able to travel around the world, around the galaxy, to what some may call heaven and other dimensions ( btw, I found my soul not trapped in any way and my memories go back to my before birth of making a choice to come here again). Many people have NED's and astral , and that is not my problem with this thread.

My problem is like this...this is an example to show what I mean.

If you have a priest telling you the facts of Christianity (and there are in this scenerio little knowledge of the bible and maybe ppl cannot even read ) you want to see, in this scenerio, that this man actually owns the bible. If he got up and preached and claimed "I have the bible" the bible leads me to your answers about truth and God- Then it would mean nothing if he never showed the book-It could mean he were lying...if he refused.

The reason most want you to demonstrate your ability- is not for entertainment purposes, but b.c this is your -for lack of a better example "Book"-This is where you seemingly get your memories and knowledge that you'd prefer people understood and accepted to be free of this Earthly 'prison'. No other person needs to astral project, because even if they do-It will not prove that YOU can do it and that you were able to attain higher knowledge, anymore than it would prove the priest had the bible if I found one myself and read it. I may interpret that bible differently and call him a liar. But if that Priest shows me his bible and that he really knows how to obtain the knowledge within, then I will listen to his teachings and respect his experiences.

It is one thing to say no, it is another not to understand the significance of having you demonstrate that you actually have the ability to acquire the knowledge you teach. (Again, who cares if other members can do it themselves..they aren't teaching anything-When I got to my classes in University I want to KNOW my professors have acquired their information-I want to see they graduated from universities and can teach it-Why should you or anyone else be excempt from showing us that you deserve to be listened to?)

This logic here, is intended for anyone who is sitting on the fence and wants to understand why we would ask for such things.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have a question Is It possible for us to physically shape-shift and have all these powers the superheroes of comic book characters have

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The personal attacks stop NOW. Attack the content not the member.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Kurokage and Mr Mask:

You both go by the motto "Deny ignorance" yet you are of the two most ignorant people within this thread, only spending your time on personal attacks, wild claims against me (and yes perhaps my claims can be considered "wild" too but at least I show some decent respect towards my fellow men and women and their beliefs and experiences), flaming and trolling, which I am pretty sure is against the forum rules. I advice a moderator to take a look at your behavior in here as you obviously are not able to act in a civilized and respectful manner, thus I will ignore you and your nonsense posts myself unless you actually post something of use. Thanks, and blessings be with you.

To the rest: I will answer you a bit later when I have more time on my hands, I unfortunately managed to click away from a whole post once again when adressing decoder404's unanswered questions so will have to start over on that as well as others whom ask things in a civilized manner and stays on topic - as a reminder this thread is called "What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence", which is from MY observations and experience, and I will give answers according to that, it does not say "I am a superhuman with extraordinary powers and would be more than happy to demonstrate them for you all".

Blessings
-Maggador

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I will answer you a bit later when I have more time on my hands

Take your time.

Answering numerous questions takes much more effort than to simply throw some in.

reply to post by win 52

win52, what do you think of Samsara?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Kurokage and Mr Mask:

You both go by the motto "Deny ignorance" yet you are of the two most ignorant people within this thread,

I find that incredibly impossible to believe.

only spending your time on personal attacks, wild claims against me

My stance is that this is all a total lie and that you are aware of that fact.

I find that possibility much more plausible then your outlandish claims of being an alien/traveler/entity of fantastical sorts.

(and yes perhaps my claims can be considered "wild" too but at least I show some decent respect towards my fellow men and women and their beliefs and experiences),

That is always the first defense a hoaxer-with-no-proof brings to the table.

That they are "nicer" then the debunker.

I dare say that is not true. Where I may seem a tad harsh on you, I am not trying to deceive you or others.

It is my stance (and the majority of others who read you), that you are a liar and within the working system of a hoax devised to take advantage of people who "don't know any better".

Now...if that is INDEED true, then your claim on being respectful and decent is also a lie. If you are not telling the truth, and using trickery, then you sir are being the "bad guy" here.

Don't type as if anyone who stands to challenge or debunk you is some loon or monster. The very "substance" of what you are saying is so ludicrous that YOU should expect nothing less.

If what you are saying was true, you would have little problem understanding those who fail to understand.

Unfortunately your hoax only works on a certain kind of "person", and if someone with a logical sense of reality is to stand up- you are quick to play the innocent side of it all and call it unfair.

I am sorry if it seems I am attacking you personally.

I am sorry if it seems I am not attacking the content over the user himself.

But, when the content is the dishonest product of the user himself, it is hard to find the "sweet spot" in approaching this silliness while keeping all hands off the OP in the process.

It IS a scam...and he IS one of the scammers.

People should be able to read that, and I myself find it hard not to make that available for people to read.

flaming and trolling, which I am pretty sure is against the forum rules.

It sure is. And a visit from Mr Mask is never a simple flame-troll-thing. If I am here typing in this manner, it is not because I want to stir a cyber pot and see people angry. It is because I see a blatant abuse of people's trust and a total lie in the workings.

This whole gimmick is fraudulent and unreal.

I advice a moderator to take a look at your behavior in here as you obviously are not able to act in a civilized and respectful manner,

Funny...I did the same over you.

It is so weird how that is always the case when I deal with a scam artist on here. They always get upset and call a mod or click ignore.

Hey...that is your right.

But if you are going to continue selling lies and scamming people with your invention, then I will be here saying my 2 cents.

Ignore them if it suits you.

thus I will ignore you and your nonsense posts myself unless you actually post something of use.

Sounds right.

Keep in mind, what I am posting here is more "truth" then all your posts in this thread combined.

I am not here trying to fool, mislead or swindle anyone.

You are.

Thanks, and blessings be with you.

Thanks...can't have enough blessings.

I'd give you mine, but I do not wish anyone luck on dishonest endeavors.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I appreciate you trying to weed out the hoaxers, but please do it on u2u or something. I'm here to learn and better understand life and agree with IX to some extent.

Those who post here do so for a reason. We know the dangers and we must take precaution. But I'm sick of reading thru pages of bashing and argument. As if we can't think for ourselves

You're taking this thread down.

If you really want to argue, post, and leave. Better yet, make your own thread.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

A rough estimate places the truth in this thread at more than 50%.

How do I know what truth is? It is somewhere next to common sense. All you have to do is look around at the state of the world, to understand the Lizards are in charge.

Do you work for the Lizards? Seems like it!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Please tell me where and when I'm trolling and being abusive because from where I'm sitting you're the one dancing around all of the questions about trying to prove atleast one thing you've said in this thread. I honestly think your the one trolling your rubbish here. My questioning only became more agressive when you lied about the plaeides system, and your follow up attempts to discredit my questions.
As with spirit any infomation given must be tested, you've failed several times, so for all we know you could be the great satan here to tempt people to the darkside.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th

Where did you get this BS?

Psychology books like Gurdjieff or about becoming a Toltec Warrior, etc. You can also find clues in Tarot, alchemy and other older texts that the church of Rome hasn't destroyed. This is our true history. Not one made up to suit the controllers.

Seriously, how can you know if somebody has no soul?
The simplest way is to ask yourself if you hurt and cry when other humans hurt and cry. As to trying to figure out which people do not have a soul that can advance, that is not up to me. I need to worry about my own walk by the choices I make, daily.

When you leave your house, do you honestly stare at people and think they are reptilians?

No!

How do you know if somebody is a lizard?

If we all knew that, their gig would be over. Not many people have seen them in person and that is the way they want to keep it. They have gone through great lengths to erase evidence of their take over. They have altered how we view History to the point of wiping out all traces of their take over and putting in an alternate story.

They, under the guise of The Roman Church, have altered the facts. Just look at the leaders of that church, to get a clue. Now we have a middle east, in the throes of violence against each other, all in the name of religion, using the flag of energy. The psychopathic behaviour demonstrated in that area as well as all around this globe, shows just who is in charge.

It is not sentient beings with service to others as the main theme, in this school we call Earth.

edit to fix quotes:

[edit on 17-2-2010 by win 52]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by decoder404
win52, what do you think of Samsara?

samsara

We can use this definition to describe our condition here on earth. This place always has been a place to learn and grow. We come here like empty note books at the start of grade 1 and we eventually graduate into the universe.

The universe and infinity for that matter, are big places. It is hardly possible to speak for the entirety of what is out there. Once we find our way out of this corn maze, where do we go next? Is there always a conflict between service to self and service to others out there in the universe?

I think this is the Yin and Yang of the situation we are in.

The actions to take control of Earth are merely an attempt for finite beings to try and achieve infinity. Service to self is a finite path ending in destruction.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask, why do you attack the member and not only the content?

It IS a scam...and he IS one of the scammers.

Are you really sure that this statement of yours is true?

In my opinion, this is a preconceived opinion.

Why do you not honestly admit, that in reality, you do not know if Maggador tells the truth?!

This would show you approach things without a preconceived opinion.

Please do not fill this thread with meaningless personal attacks. All of us are students and teachers and we seek truth. If perception focuses on the person instead of the content, then the learning process is interrupted, distracted from the real issue. Do you want this?

Finally, Mr Mask and Kurokage, I am not accusing you of making such posts deliberately. Seriously, I am not accusing you of such, because I really do not know.

But...if you do infact deliberately and purposefully attack truth in order to deceive good and honest people from their righteous paths, then I would become aware of an aspect of our world, which...leaves me speechless.

If the latter is really the case - and I emphasize again that I do not accuse you of such! - then I pray for much more light to come into darkness.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by Mr Mask

How do I know what truth is? It is somewhere next to common sense. All you have to do is look around at the state of the world, to understand the Lizards are in charge.

Wow...

Am I working for the magic lizard people that the alien guy is telling you all about?

The answer is no...

Not only is the answer "no", I can also add to it-

"there are no lizard people" ruling your world and you are in a very powerless place in life if you allow forum-rubbish such as this to guide your choices in life.

Have you really fallen so deeply into this hogwash that you see me as the one lying here, while the "alien guy" is the one who is "teaching truth"?

Wow...I mean...holy cow wow.

And you are a grown adult?

It is my personal stance that you are in danger of "people" controlling you, indeed.

But not space lizards. It doesn't take anything that fantastical to control someone who will believe anything.

AND as for the poster telling me to make a new thread and leave this one alone.

The answer is a loud slapping NO.

This is not a forum for the free spreading of lies and deceit.

This is a forum to discredit the fakes and debate the hoaxers until they are revealed for what they are.

You want to trust some kid with a story filled with holes and all the credibility of a random you-tube account...then be my guest.

I on the other hand "know" he is a fraud.

I have seen him advertising on other forums, selling his wares, using his mumbo-jumbo to sucker people into embracing his laughable scam.

Sorry...you got it wrong.

I know, in your sheltered and frightened state, you assume I must be an agent for the secret lizard race.

But the sad fact is...there are no reptiles from space here or anywhere. There are only humans tricking those of us who are gullible enough to trust in a guru telling us about such things.

But you are here learning...right?

That statement is like a "video game junkie" telling someone "they are exercising" as they push buttons on a sofa refusing to hit pause.

You are not learning anything here...not even a simple lesson.

If you can not see this guy and his story for what they really are, how the heck can you claim to be learning anything?

Are you learning that this guy is from space and that you may be special and from space to?

I see...I see.

No, sorry, that is hogwash...and I am here to point that out.

"most" people do not need the help of a rational man to point out that space reptiles are not here...

"most" people do not need "help" seeing that this guy and his story are badly crafted lies fabricated for a personal agenda.

But you probably are unable to see that.

I bet from your side of all this, our space friend seems like the honest guy warning you, while I appear to be an alien from another planet trying to ruin your education process.

Wow...if that is the case, I highly recommend you talk to a professional and tell them everything you are buying into, and also give them a detailed description of your "space teacher" you found on a public forum online.

Like I have said-

If you trust/believe this guy, there is a huge chance you are in a dangerous moment in your cognitive life.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by decoder404

I thought we were all on a journey for truth, thats why I became a member here some years ago.
My problem is that everybody who posts these kinds of out there threads persives the paranormal/alien world very differently and ALL people posting outlandish claims like these on ATS in the past have been proven to be hoaxers or the like. So it comes down to either a little proof or blind faith (and I don't like idea of just blindly following). Anyone can spend a couple of hours on ATS and google and come up with a story just like IX777 posted.

Every question I put to IX777 was flippantly brushed aside with the same answers "I'm not here to prove anything", if thats the case why post here in the first place except to promote his own website (which I thought was against T & C). I asked a prominent question about his supposed skills which he keeps telling us he has and got the typical hoaxers comments. If he can prove his mighty powers by either U2U or post on this thread then I'm qiute happy to apologize for calling hoax until then I don't feel anyone should listen to what he has to say.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask
You have been following his story elsewhere and that is fine.

I am merely trying to shed some light on this material, based upon my current understanding, which evolves daily as I learn more truth. What I say here is merely trail markers for you to make your own path.

I do not wish to convince you of anything. The quest is yours to understand. I am happy for you, that you know where you are headed and what influences daily choices.

I wish I could go back to that childlike world where all things are bright and new. Bullying tactics do not work when a person understands the psychology behind the attack. That is the mind of the predator in action. Destroy what does not conform to your agenda.

I do empathize with your beliefs, but these do not alter facts. I hope the awakening will not be too difficult for you to accept, when the time comes.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

The man likes to advertise.

I wonder what site he logs onto first to post about his website and his story. I do know he uses a few forums and spreads his story in all the places you would hope to find a few emotionally unstable, gullible types.

He works hard at getting his name known for all of this.

Check him out...goggle his stuff. Pretty fun if you are not prone to being suckered by flimflam at a glance.

I am merely trying to shed some light on this material, based upon my current understanding, which evolves daily as I learn more truth. What I say here is merely trail markers for you to make your own path.

Well, kudos to you and your honorable quest. But, I assure you, this load of BS is in no way "real" or "valuable" to anyone but those who benefit from tricking others.

I do not wish to convince you of anything.

That is sad...if I was in a trap or a sink hole, but unable to sense my own peril, I would hope someone would try to convince me of the truth behind the matter.

In other words-

"I AM trying to convince you of something. Something that is important and real"

I am trying to convince you that this guy is hustling a hustle for personal gain with a story that is absolutely unprovable and crude.

It isn't a new game either...he is on a band wagon with many other scammers paving the way. He is a second generation Icke fan gone overboard with a story of lies.

The quest is yours to understand.

Wrong again...it is "ours" as a species. All the truth, all the facts and real information,, the data, the answers, the "real world" is ours to share and spend our lives understanding.

I am of the personal belief that any time spent blindly following a lie, is time wasted.

I am also of the personal belief that anyone trying to sway you from "truth" to better gain for themselves is of a criminal mind (at worst) or just plain silly.

I am happy for you, that you know where you are headed and what influences daily choices.

I wish that was the case. You seem to think I am a skeptic who is sure in all things weighable and with color. Not true...I am on a journey like everyone else, and I even dare to think there is a possibility in there being a reason why.

But when a huckster's scam gets in the way of "said quest", that scammer becomes an obstacle.

You say you are not here to convince me of anything.

Well, the "caring" that is provoked in me when I see a "victim" being hustled, is enough for me to step aside, and take the time to try and pull that victim out of the mud hole.

I am not here to deceive anyone or sell stories of space reptiles in your white-house. No sir...I am here trying to help you get your reality-feet, and trying to spare you the embarrassingly painful journey of following a "lie".

Professional Con-men are sinister and talented people...this one is not professional.

I wish I could go back to that childlike world where all things are bright and new.

You show a desire to return to a world where things made less sense and were more magical.

That is the hook...his story is the bait.

He knows what type of fish he is trying for.

Bullying tactics do not work when a person understands the psychology behind the attack.

Never mind the fact that this quote makes no sense nor does it present a factual bases for the "laws of bullying".

Let us pretend that you are right for a second.

You think I am being a bully? I am sitting here, watching this thread grow while day by day I see one or two new "pawns" for this guy's "camp" to hustle joining the convo or helping by padding it...and if I sit here and remain silent (and I have tried), I am to feel like I "did nothing" while these "gullible" types sink deeper into a pit of lies.

Or...

I can stand up, deny this total ignorance, try my hardest to "save" the minds most susceptible to this form of "mind control", and try to win one for the "truth side" of it.

Yeah...sorry...I am not trolling or being a bully. I am doing whatever I can to help those of you who are unable to help themselves.

That is the mind of the predator in action. Destroy what does not conform to your agenda.

Really? Ever deal with cults? Ever see the damage a badly crafted one can do to a life or a bank account? Ever lose a friend to a group of hustlers selling immortality and then watch as these people have total control over him while they have all his belongings signed over to them?

No?

I promise you I have. And guess what? While we all warned him, he sat there calling us names and saying we just wanted to "stop him from finding the truth".

There are millions of scams worldwide.

Billions of suckers.

I refuse to sit and watch a liar sell lies while I just remain silent.

I do empathize with your beliefs, but these do not alter facts.

Really? Because I have attacked nothing factual. Nor would I ever do so.

I hope the awakening will not be too difficult for you to accept, when the time comes.

Holy wow...and when you end your post with a prediction of the future (that I assume you got from aliens?) and then pity me for it...I must end with-

YOU are going down the wrong path...you are not seeking truth, you are seeking magic. You want magic. You said yourself you want to return to the mind of a child.

This guy's story isn't true at all.

You just "want it to be".

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

reply to post by Mr Mask

The man likes to advertise.

I wonder what site he logs onto first to post about his website and his story. I do know he uses a few forums and spreads his story in all the places you would hope to find a few emotionally unstable, gullible types.

He works hard at getting his name known for all of this.

Check him out...goggle his stuff. Pretty fun if you are not prone to being suckered by flimflam at a glance.

Well, kudos to you and your honorable quest. But, I assure you, this load of BS is in no way "real" or "valuable" to anyone but those who benefit from tricking others.

I do not wish to convince you of anything.

That is sad...if I was in a trap or a sink hole, but unable to sense my own peril, I would hope someone would try to convince me of the truth behind the matter.

In other words-

"I AM trying to convince you of something. Something that is important and real"

I am trying to convince you that this guy is hustling a hustle for personal gain with a story that is absolutely unprovable and crude.

It isn't a new game either...he is on a band wagon with many other scammers paving the way. He is a second generation Icke fan gone overboard with a story of lies.

The quest is yours to understand.

Wrong again...it is "ours" as a species. All the truth, all the facts and real information,, the data, the answers, the "real world" is ours to share and spend our lives understanding.

I am of the personal belief that any time spent blindly following a lie, is time wasted.

I am also of the personal belief that anyone trying to sway you from "truth" to better gain for themselves is of a criminal mind (at worst) or just plain silly.

I am happy for you, that you know where you are headed and what influences daily choices.

I wish that was the case. You seem to think I am a skeptic who is sure in all things weighable and with color. Not true...I am on a journey like everyone else, and I even dare to think there is a possibility in there being a reason why.

But when a huckster's scam gets in the way of "said quest", that scammer becomes an obstacle.

You say you are not here to convince me of anything.

Well, the "caring" that is provoked in me when I see a "victim" being hustled, is enough for me to step aside, and take the time to try and pull that victim out of the mud hole.

I am not here to deceive anyone or sell stories of space reptiles in your white-house. No sir...I am here trying to help you get your reality-feet, and trying to spare you the embarrassingly painful journey of following a "lie".

Professional Con-men are sinister and talented people...this one is not professional.

I wish I could go back to that childlike world where all things are bright and new.

You show a desire to return to a world where things made less sense and were more magical.

That is the hook...his story is the bait.

He knows what type of fish he is trying for.

Bullying tactics do not work when a person understands the psychology behind the attack.

Never mind the fact that this quote makes no sense nor does it present a factual bases for the "laws of bullying".

Let us pretend that you are right for a second.

You think I am being a bully? I am sitting here, watching this thread grow while day by day I see one or two new "pawns" for this guy's "camp" to hustle joining the convo or helping by padding it...and if I sit here and remain silent (and I have tried), I am to feel like I "did nothing" while these "gullible" types sink deeper into a pit of lies.

Or...

I can stand up, deny this total ignorance, try my hardest to "save" the minds most susceptible to this form of "mind control", and try to win one for the "truth side" of it.

Yeah...sorry...I am not trolling or being a bully. I am doing whatever I can to help those of you who are unable to help themselves.

That is the mind of the predator in action. Destroy what does not conform to your agenda.

Really? Ever deal with cults? Ever see the damage a badly crafted one can do to a life or a bank account? Ever lose a friend to a group of hustlers selling immortality and then watch as these people have total control over him while they have all his belongings signed over to them?

No?

I promise you I have. And guess what? While we all warned him, he sat there calling us names and saying we just wanted to "stop him from finding the truth".

There are millions of scams worldwide.

Billions of suckers.

I refuse to sit and watch a liar sell lies while I just remain silent.

I do empathize with your beliefs, but these do not alter facts.

Really? Because I have attacked nothing factual. Nor would I ever do so.

I hope the awakening will not be too difficult for you to accept, when the time comes.

Holy wow...and when you end your post with a prediction of the future (that I assume you got from aliens?) and then pity me for it...I must end with-

YOU are going down the wrong path...you are not seeking truth, you are seeking magic. You want magic. You said yourself you want to return to the mind of a child.

This guy's story isn't true at all.

You just "want it to be".

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

sent you a U2U

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

reply to post by Mr Mask

Wow...

Am I working for the magic lizard people that the alien guy is telling you all about?

The answer is no...

Not only is the answer "no", I can also add to it-

"there are no lizard people" ruling your world and you are in a very powerless place in life if you allow forum-rubbish such as this to guide your choices in life.

Have you really fallen so deeply into this hogwash that you see me as the one lying here, while the "alien guy" is the one who is "teaching truth"?

Wow...I mean...holy cow wow.

And you are a grown adult?

It is my personal stance that you are in danger of "people" controlling you, indeed.

But not space lizards. It doesn't take anything that fantastical to control someone who will believe anything.

AND as for the poster telling me to make a new thread and leave this one alone.

The answer is a loud slapping NO.

This is not a forum for the free spreading of lies and deceit.

This is a forum to discredit the fakes and debate the hoaxers until they are revealed for what they are.

You want to trust some kid with a story filled with holes and all the credibility of a random you-tube account...then be my guest.

I on the other hand "know" he is a fraud.

I have seen him advertising on other forums, selling his wares, using his mumbo-jumbo to sucker people into embracing his laughable scam.

Sorry...you got it wrong.

I know, in your sheltered and frightened state, you assume I must be an agent for the secret lizard race.

But the sad fact is...there are no reptiles from space here or anywhere. There are only humans tricking those of us who are gullible enough to trust in a guru telling us about such things.

But you are here learning...right?

That statement is like a "video game junkie" telling someone "they are exercising" as they push buttons on a sofa refusing to hit pause.

You are not learning anything here...not even a simple lesson.

If you can not see this guy and his story for what they really are, how the heck can you claim to be learning anything?

Are you learning that this guy is from space and that you may be special and from space to?

I see...I see.

No, sorry, that is hogwash...and I am here to point that out.

"most" people do not need the help of a rational man to point out that space reptiles are not here...

"most" people do not need "help" seeing that this guy and his story are badly crafted lies fabricated for a personal agenda.

But you probably are unable to see that.

I bet from your side of all this, our space friend seems like the honest guy warning you, while I appear to be an alien from another planet trying to ruin your education process.

Wow...if that is the case, I highly recommend you talk to a professional and tell them everything you are buying into, and also give them a detailed description of your "space teacher" you found on a public forum online.

Like I have said-

If you trust/believe this guy, there is a huge chance you are in a dangerous moment in your cognitive life.

Lol mask...why do you just leave?? it TRUELLY is as simple as that.
MANY PEOPLE have already said there interested in what the OP has to say, what information he's putting out. We already said we know what the risks are...and if we haven't "SAID" it...it was read and now we are mindful of it.
THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE HERE.
Moderator, please he is continuing to be OFF subject, and not relevant to the post. The forum rules clearly state that all posts NEED TO BE ON SUBJECT.
i truelly hope you moderators remember what the rules and guidelines are and FOLLOW THEM THROUGH.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by decoder404

I thought we were all on a journey for truth, thats why I became a member here some years ago.
My problem is that everybody who posts these kinds of out there threads persives the paranormal/alien world very differently and ALL people posting outlandish claims like these on ATS in the past have been proven to be hoaxers or the like. So it comes down to either a little proof or blind faith (and I don't like idea of just blindly following). Anyone can spend a couple of hours on ATS and google and come up with a story just like IX777 posted.

Every question I put to IX777 was flippantly brushed aside with the same answers "I'm not here to prove anything", if thats the case why post here in the first place except to promote his own website (which I thought was against T & C). I asked a prominent question about his supposed skills which he keeps telling us he has and got the typical hoaxers comments. If he can prove his mighty powers by either U2U or post on this thread then I'm qiute happy to apologize for calling hoax until then I don't feel anyone should listen to what he has to say.

I think you should go preech to the 95% of the BILLIONS of people on earth that have a FAITh. Because of ANY faith was 100% true and proveable, than im preeetty sure there wouldn't be SO many religions.
"FOLLOW BLIND FAITH"
s**t...these crazy BILLIONS OF BILLIONS of people in the world.
Your gonna have a busy week thats for sure

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join