Kurokage: I must dissapoint you, but I am doing very well and I have not left this thread, I have simply been away doing other things as one often
have to do. there is other things in life than sitting on a internet forum all day long
You should try it too sometime!
Since there are so many questions and so many posts here now I will have to try answer briefly and I will avoid posts that are not directly addressed
to me, and posts that I consider off-topic or non-serious etc.
Glad to see someone finally gets down to it and ask the important questions. which is how to PERSONALLY experience "the truth" and either find out
if what I tell is true or not, or somewhere in between.
1. These are very broad questions. You have to start with a spiritual system and practice that you feel comfortable with first of all, and one that
does not require you to do any unethical or potentially harmful things. Of course, what is ethical, and what can be harmful, is something that can be
discussed for long times on its own. But simply, a method that focuses on inner journeys and meditations, astral projection could be a good starting
point as it will give you the ability to find the answer to what you seek, including your past lives and traveling through dimensions. I have written
several articles on this and related exercises on my website which you may feel free to experiment with. Follow your intuition and gut feeling, and
giving love is always better than giving hate or anger but that does not mean hate or anger should be suppressed, it means that you should learn to
love those whom hate you, and to convert the energies of hate and anger within yourself towards love and peace instead. Observe where the hate and
anger comes from, and contemplate on what it will give you back, what purpose does it serve you, and could it be better to do something else?
2. Virtually anything is "possible". But how probable it is to succeed is a different matter. Easier skills for most people to master are things
such as remote viewing, scrying, dowsing, astral projection, telekinesis, telepathy, etc.
3. You walk your own path and decide your own outcome. Your actions and thoughts and deeds will lead you to your destiny. You chose your own destiny
it is not chosen for you, it is not "discovered" - though you may have decided your "destiny" already in a previous life, and thus at some point
remember that and either chose to follow that or to walk a different path.
Regarding orders and societies, the truth of the matter is from my experience and involvment that there is so much corruption and infiltration goin on
that is is extremely difficult to point at one such and say "that one is good" or "that one is bad", as there are groups that are "primarily
good" but have its "bad seeds" and vice versa. It will always be that way where one can differenciate between "good" and "evil", "right" and
"wrong" etc - and a lot of it, when it comes down to it, will be your own personal judgment of what is "good" and what is "bad" and so on. Thus,
you must seek out and find your own way, follow yourself and your intuition and your higher self, let your true self guide you the way, have trust in
yourself, be confident, and you will be fine. All you need is yourself ultimately, no orders or societies, everything you are and can be is within you
4. Time travel is possible yes, physical time travel being the most difficult and only available for a few people as far I know, while astral time
travel on the other hand is fairly easy, but you need to learn to properly navigate the astral realms first though. I would recommend Astral Dynamics,
www.astraldynamics.com , as a good book for anyone whom wants to learn astral projection.
5. Every person is different, some people prefer one method, while others another method. So, you have to simply try different methods until you find
one that fits you and works for you. There are many ways, from books to guided meditations to hypnosis audio courses and so on. I have recommended
many such courses and works previously in this thread, try the Gateway Experience by Monroe Institute if you want a good audio based course.
Experiment with exercises I have created and put out on my website. Get books on meditations and astral projection etc. Experimentation and practice
is the key.
6. Impossible to say, I can only assume the number is so great it would be more than one can really realize or understand. There are so many worlds,
so many variations of reality, different universes, dimensions, and so on. But yes, you can visit these worlds, mainly by astral projection and spirit
7. I am nothing special, I do not know why you would want to be like I am. But, to advance your develpopment you need practice and experience and
understand your true self, your real being, that beyond the flesh and bones and this single mind. You can become much greater things than what I am,
my own plans when I die is not to stay in the form of being as I am now to put it that way.
8. From my obervations, most people whom have some decent spiritual understanding and experience behind them at the point of death will realize what
is going on as they die and after death and be able to either live in lower astral realms, or go further, depending on their spiritual development.
You need to stay conscious and aware, so practising lucid dreams is one good way for this.
9. Good ol' fractions of the governments. Everything is fractions and can't be pointed at as a whole, so when I have earlier said "The Governments
did it" that certainly does not mean there ia a monstrous conspiracy involving every person in any part of the government, but there are groups of
the governments, working for different agendas, again both "good" and "bad".
10. Since the governments, or again many fractions of the higher parts of the governments, are involved with the secret societies, this is also why
the secret societies to some degrees are involved with such things. Look at all the occult symbology within the governmental system and you'll have
an idea of their involvment.
There are different underground bases for different purposes. The main purpose is to hide them from plain sight of course. The secondary purpose is
various experiments, some of the ones I am familiar with ranges from teleportation and contact with alien worlds, to psychic warriors and spiritual
research, to "doomsday bunkers".
11. Auras are the energetic field surrounding all physical objects and things, both living and "dead". There seem to be two forms - at least - of
auars: One is the energetic"body" of the object/thing/person/animal/plant etc which keeps it in its physical shape, the other is the
"consciousness" field which can be observed - the latter usually in various colors and shapes, while the former is usually as a thin transparant
The astral body would be the "consciousness" field, or where this energy is stored within.
1. If I had the chance it would be interesting to try as I have not done that before (gone with the spirit of someone recently died, on the moon I
2. From my experience, the warnings usually are there to scare you back because you can discover some truths that you are not "allowed" to discover,
by the Trap System. You can move beyond such points and see what lies ahead if you want. In other cases, you may be warned simply because another
entity feels you are trespassing his "property" - in the same manner you probably would tell some stranger to get out of your house if he suddenly
3. Yes they are real, most of them, I can not testify for every video on that website, but I do know the people behind the site and have known them
for some years, and I do know several of the witnesses. It is difficult to start shutting down people whom already have gained such public attention,
being anonymous is more dangerous.