It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by decoder404
reply to post by win 52

At least most of us, though some of us do know the full truth of what we are dealing with.

Can you elaborate some more on this please?

I am far from knowing the full extent of our prison. It is only in the past few years that I have understood the depth and totalitarian nature of our situation. I am only now, grasping at this awareness.

I was talking about the people who agreed to our imprisonment. They had no choice in the matter, but are made to think they have a choice by selling the rest of the planet to off Earth control.

We are given false memories and are made to think we have some control in matters, but the bottom line is that we have no control.

In the past there have been some who were able to see through the false nature of our control system Jesus, Gandhi, Buddha, Joan of Arc, to name a few.

The present religious systems currently set up have distorted the basic truths brought to light by these teachers. This has created religious wars fought by both sides. How imbecilic is that, Christians fighting Christians instead of using both teachings as guides for their own advancement. They just pick one side and fight all others like most religious debates today.

As cruel as your enemy might be, it is also part of Oneness. Thus, love your enemy and engulf yourself in truth. Analyze it from this truthful perspective. Do not give in to any of the enemies' illusions and tricks and you can see the untruthful, harming intent.

Here is another issue. The chinese yin and yang symbols say it all. Yet one is white while one is black. There is no grey area. They do not mix. Sending love across that boundary does not work either. I would rather send them nothing, including hatred, no emotion at all, yet still recognise that without them we would not exist as a whole unit... our universe.

It would be better to seek and align with others on the walk to our freedom. This includes both here on Earth and our allies in the universe. To send anything to feed the other side just takes away from the strength of our position.

Of course, there are people in here who do, in fact, work in opposition to these basic truths. You can know them by the discourse they exemplify.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by win 52]

[edit on 2-2-2010 by win 52]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Just had to mention.........
I've done a few posts in the past, yes some others may consider to be out there but I found a CONSTANT!..............Drjay telling everyone their ideas aren't valid and their DELUSIONAL seems to be his favourite word. Sorry to go off topic but had to point this out.
Is this a case of one of the boys working for the man to infiltrate ATS and belittle genuin discussion and debate in order to discourage.......

[edit on 2-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Wow. What a brilliant deduction. No offense but your so off base. But thank you for pointing that out. I guess you missed most of my posts. Especially in the paranormal forum. I never said the guy was delusional did I? I asked him a question. A valid one at that. I asked how he would know the difference if this was a delusion or reality. Never once did I say the poster was full of beans so to speak.

Now there are posts where I have offered that opinion. And it's certainly valid. And i never outright offered that diagnosis on anyone, except maybe Zues. But if the symptoms fit, and a practical or conventional soloution is more likely then why not entertain it? THis forum is a concious expanding excercise. Why not explore the logical side as well? I'm sorry for every true blue awakened individual that makes a post here there are 1000 people who are suffering from paranoia, scizhophrenia, paraphrenia etc... For every true UFO there are 1000s of reported ufo's with a conventional explanation. For every potential ghost there are 1000 of mental disorders.

My problem with you is your apparently afraid of someone who will question what he sees. Someone who actually uses the grey matter and analyzes the situation and potentially sees the truth in it. The truth isn't always astral projections government conspiracies and alien abductions. Sometimes the truth is a simple reflection of a cloud, a plane executing unconventional manuevers, matrixing, mental illness or a hoax.

My question was no less valid than you asking the secrets of the universe. And it says a lot about you that you think it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I'm sorry for every true blue awakened individual that makes a post here there are 1000 people who are suffering from paranoia, scizhophrenia, paraphrenia etc... For every true UFO there are 1000s of reported ufo's with a conventional explanation. For every potential ghost there are 1000 of mental disorders.

Are these numbers based on scientific observations?

Humans invented language, didn't they? If somebody's view of reality seems so strange and outrageous to somebody else, then, that somebody else uses words like "Schizophrenia", "Paranoia" etc. because he/she just does not want to understand and dig deeper. Or, put in other words, the ignorant one wants to stick to an illusion. In this case, it is believing in the illusion that some people are "crazy", different, while in reality we are all parts of god.

Attempting to diagnose people's "mental health" through the internet on a conspiracy website is not really working.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by decoder404]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Thanks for your reply post, win 52!

decoder 404 said:

As cruel as your enemy might be, it is also part of Oneness. Thus, love your enemy and engulf yourself in truth. Analyze it from this truthful perspective. Do not give in to any of the enemies' illusions and tricks and you can see the untruthful, harming intent.

win 52 replied:

Here is another issue. The chinese yin and yang symbols say it all. Yet one is white while one is black. There is no grey area. They do not mix. Sending love across that boundary does not work either. I would rather send them nothing, including hatred, no emotion at all, yet still recognise that without them we would not exist as a whole unit... our universe.

It would be better to seek and align with others on the walk to our freedom. This includes both here on Earth and our allies in the universe. To send anything to feed the other side just takes away from the strength of our position.

The chinese yin and yang symbol refers to forces in our world, yet they do not symbolize all of truth. Love also means to accept oneself and others but the truth of "Oneness" supercedes love and hate and any other belief. It is the most powerful of all beliefs, because there is no higher truth.

On a journey, why not bypass entities who give you hate with love and the truth of Oneness in order to reach forces beyond them and ask for help.

I believe there are more powerful forces outside our prison system who are just waiting to offer help. Oneness is the key because no force can deny this truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

The reptilians are not bs per se, as they do exist, but they are not here in physical form but rather in spiritual form, as souls & astral bodies.

Due to a few members requesting I visit this thread for quite some time now, I thought I would make a few comments without hopefully derailing the thread.

Hi IX-777,

Reptilians are real and in physical form, there are many different kinds of reptilians. The difference between some humans and some reptilians is that most reptilians can manipulate time/space and alter their state of physicality. They can appear at times ethereal and manipulate the third dimension but they are as physical as any human walking on this planet. When I say some humans, I mean to say there are some humans that look like ordinary humans but they are ET's occupying a special type of body, the body is unlike that of an ordinary human.

Of course I would never expect anyone to take my word for it alone, everyone would need their own personal encounter/experience to know for sure.

You got the Earth being a Prison Planet part right to a certain level/degree but things are never as they may seem. I prefer to look at this planet as being a type of school where it's necessary for a 'Soul' to learn/experience what it needs to in order to achieve a higher state of existence qualified to move upwards and progress to another level.

It's not as bad as one may truly think and a 'Soul' that lives a good life is rewarded and moves a step closer to getting off prison planet. 'Souls' that have reached that level of qualification move onto better places. There is nothing anyone can do to stop a 'Soul' from leaving the planet when they are ready. The ET's in higher places always take care of business.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by decoder404

The worst prison a spiritual seeker such as Maggador can be in is
the none-so-blind-as-those-who-think-they-know-but-don't hell realm.
This is a much lower level than any ordinary honest person who is
truthful about what they know and don't know.

Maggador thinks he is expounding the truth yet is not even truthful
with himself about what he knows and doesn't know. He isn't
required to be an expert on every religion but if he is going to
pontificate and lecture us about spiritual paths such as Buddhism he
needs to have an iota of understanding about it. Obviously he is
thickheaded and narrowminded when it comes to sophisticated yogic paths
such as Buddha's enlightenment.

Maggador was exposed as a fraud because he pretended to know
about Buddhism but was shown to be as you say a "clueless fool."
It would have been much better if he were truthful and said that
he hadn't delved deeply into the subject or left it alone.

Thus he lost all credibility because he ends up not even being as
honest as any regular nice person who tells it like it is. Hopefully
he will learn from this experience to not be pretentious and to try
to be genuine. Otherwise he will end up like so many other tootie-fruity
deluded egos who can't even influence their friends while expounding
about how they know better than Buddha who has influenced millions
of spiritual seekers and truly helped them to be free of suffering.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
iwontaddressthis?.back2uthough,whatdouwant2know?no?'sarestupid,butwhydouwant2know?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by decoder404
reply to post by DrJay1975

I'm sorry for every true blue awakened individual that makes a post here there are 1000 people who are suffering from paranoia, scizhophrenia, paraphrenia etc... For every true UFO there are 1000s of reported ufo's with a conventional explanation. For every potential ghost there are 1000 of mental disorders.

Are these numbers based on scientific observations?

Humans invented language, didn't they? If somebody's view of reality seems so strange and outrageous to somebody else, then, that somebody else uses words like "Schizophrenia", "Paranoia" etc. because he/she just does not want to understand and dig deeper. Or, put in other words, the ignorant one wants to stick to an illusion. In this case, it is believing in the illusion that some people are "crazy", different, while in reality we are all parts of god.

Attempting to diagnose people's "mental health" through the internet on a conspiracy website is not really working.

Just wanted to address your comments. You are being hypocritical. "diagnosing people over the internet isn't working yet you determine my motivation symply because I used medical terminoligy to describe what I see and hear based on the persons comments? I simply asked a question not making a judgement. And refering to your erroneous assumption of me as ignorant because I think there is a possiblity that someone may have a mental health issue would seem to imply ignorance on your part wouldn't it? There is a distinct difference between being different and "crazy". Which has nothing to do with us "all being part of god". God isn't relevant to this conversation, at least our portion of it. Ignorance would be assuming that everything is an illusion, that there are no mental health issues and that you can understand my intentions by reading a paragraph. Funny you mention being part of God, but you were the one being judgemental and inflamatory. I simply asked a question. I never called anyone names.

So perhaps if your so enlightened you shouldn't be judgemental and you certainly shouldn't make unfounded accusations. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A simple reply and Observation.....and then thats all I'll say back to the topic please...
You ask your question while also questioning their state of mind, why not just stick to the topic. He didn't say What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence and do you think i'm delusional? did he?

So onto my on topic question.....I recently began to study Sanskrit Texts Vedas and have even began to learn meditation. Do you think that the Stargate said to be in Peru is part of the lost pre-ice age civilization or a later addition given to them by Et's? Also who's older? Sumarian's Or The lost Civilization who passed the Vedas down by word of mouth until they were written.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

[edit on 3-2-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I've gone through the most part of this thread. I the questions that I wanna ask you are:

1) Do you believe in the official 911 story? if not, what did actually happened there?
2)Are Muslims innocent?
3)Your views about the Prophet of Islam?
4)Your views about the state of Israel?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Hey man I've read a lot of the stuff you post and it's quite interesting and I agree with a lot of it. Since you seem to be into answer questions I guess I have some stuff I could use an Opinion on.

1. I've gotten into meditation and freeing my mind of the physical world So I would like to Know how do I gain full control over my "spirit" or whatever you want to call it. And open my mind so that I can see Ghosts, Other spirits, auras, and all of the above basically.

2. What is going to happen on 2012? and where or how should I prepare so that I can survive or ascend to a better place

3. Where did human life begin? Aliens? Evolution?

4. How do I contact an alien. If they actually exsist, personally I can;t say yes or no, Just because I have only speculated and not experienced anything myself, which I would very much like to.

I have millions more questions but those are what I've been dwelling on.
Any help on the subjects would Be greatly apprieciated.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Is there any way to get a physical Immortality? How exactly?

Another topic: could you give me the locations of all D.U.M.Bs? And their purposes? Their names and all informations you got about them. If you could use google map or/and give the exact "address" (if there is), i mean the country, region, etc.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by _damon]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say this, but the OP:s theory about all celestial bodies having mini black holes in the centre of them does not hold water. Observations, common sense and more advanced theories indicate celestial bodies like planets and stars hold at their centre an inverse black hole, in other words, a white hole.

Therefore the expanding earth theory is correct. Stars are not powered by fusion for billions of years, it is matter that crosses over from 'another dimension' that 'spawns' at the singularity of the white hole which in turn gets matter to turn into energy (think of it as matter spawning inside of matter, which is not possible, which leads to fusion, which produces energy).

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Since I was a little kid, I've always wondered...

...Why will everyone jump for joy when Quinn the Eskimo gets here?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by decoder404

I believe there are more powerful forces outside our prison system who are just waiting to offer help. Oneness is the key because no force can deny this truth.

I have no problem with this. If you think about it, keeping balance in perspective, there should be equal numbers of white and black (symbolic) entities in physical created realms, across the Universe.

These forces are continually trying to convert white to black while the white forces are seeking balance without infringing on a person's free will. This is the struggle we are in. The struggle of free will vs. control for selfish reasons.

Being in prison says we(Earthlings) are the white in which the black is trying to make like them. This is the conflict we are playing out right now, here on Earth. This is the prison we find ourselves in, at the moment.

"Selfish reasons"..... If there are reptiles controlling us in the mix, we can only hypothesise that they want us as a food source, energy in the spiritual realm and in the physical realm, physical food.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Wow read almost every page, very cool. Im only on page 25 so sorry if this has been asked already.

1) Will "planet X" come around 2012?
2) What can we do to not get trapped to this world again when we die? More specific please.
3) What is the true reasoning behind the deep underground bases?
4) Will we ever "take back" the planet and keep it from trapping others when they die?
5) Have we had any presidents or people in the White house that are reptilians?

Thanx awsome thread, going to keep reading.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
1. Why are you so sure that humans have lived on mars and the moon? When all evidence shows the complete opposite, don't you think you should wait for a little more than a dreamy astral projection for your reasons? I mean, just because you began to meditate and saw people living on the moon does not mean you can tell us you know 100%.

2. How hard is it to meld into society? These ideas and beliefs always cause a lot of trouble in the real world. For instance, I was riding the subway just yesterday when a woman was meditating, and people were totally freaked, they ran off the train, all upset. They had no idea what meditation was. Eventually she was asked to stop meditating on the subway by one of the drivers. What are your experiences?

3. Why are you so sure that the color of your skin predicts anything at all? The reason why people with other colors of skin are poor, is not due to the color at all, but simply because we used it as a marker for slavery. The roles could easily been reversed, and thousands of years ago they were. Africa was the strongest world power in parts of the Egyptian Age. The actual color, has no affect on anything other than a visual marker. Why don't you agree?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Did I kill the thread?

Where you be wannabe jesus? Answer me.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join