It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
thatscrazy;

1. In the center of Earth, at its core - and in the core of all heavenly bodies such as planets, moons and suns with gravity, is a mini black hole, or a micro-singularity. This causes the gravity of all such planets, moons and stars. Due to the small size its event horizon is not strong enough to rip these celestial bodies violently apart in the blink of an eye, but it is rather a more stable force yet it is slowly "swallowing" these celestial bodies from within, but its weak force takes ages before growing large enough to implode its surrounding "shell" - the surface of the celestial body itself.

Eventually all Stars turn into black holes due to them basically eating themselves up from the inside out, and as the black hole grows this process will eventually speed up and become stronger and more violent until the whole celestial body is completely consumed and the only thing left is the black hole itself, which will keep growing as long as there are more matter to consume nearby.

This is how all black holes in the universe forms - by Suns being swallowed by their own inner core. Since the Suns are the more dense and large bodies they will collapse at a faster pace than any orbiting planets, at least in most cases, and what happens next is that the gravitational force will keep increasing and sucking towards itself any nearby planets as well which will add to its mass and with the black holes within these planets themselves added the black hole will grow even bigger and stronger.

Changes on the surface of the planets and stars and other celestial bodies, such as earthquakes and movement of tectonic plates as well as vulcanic activities are a result of these inner forces caused by the gravitational pull of the black hole at the core.

2. Yes it is possible, and we are in fact experiencing a speeding up of time which causes more events to happen in shorter and shorter timeframes, and I recommend you look up Timewave Zero and Terence McKenna on this particular topic. However the type of time travel you most likely refer to is also possible, and has in fact been scientifically proven by synchronizing clocks placed on ground base and in high-speed jets, as the theory says time would move slower the faster one travel, and indeed there were a difference in time measured between the ground base clock and the jet based clock, showing that this is a fact.

Other forms of time travel includes spiritual travel, such as astral projection, which allows you to travel to any time and observe, and I suppose you can call past life regressions a sort of time travel as well.

There are also strong energetic fields that can be used to induce time travel and teleportation, both natural fields and artificially created fields. From my understanding these fields are strongly electromagnetic. Teleportation has already been scientifically proven as well, and they have officially revealed the success of teleporting atoms.

Teleportation and Time travel is basically the same, and if you can achieve one you can achieve the other, as both relies on the same principles and forces.

What they do not tell you about publically though is that they have managed to come much further than teleporting single atoms, or achieving time travel of a few milliseconds with high speed jets. They have technology that allows them to travel from one place to another place instantly, even from planet to planet, and there are such gateways or portals in a few secret underground bases. One of these are located in Nevada in the famous Area 51, which is the only one I am positive about through personal verification, but highly trustworthy friends of mine involved with the governments have also confirmed the now famous Dulce base as another location, and there is a natural gateway in Peru among other places.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thanks! So all this talk about reptilians underground is bs then? Science didnt lie to us then right?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
1. Know anything of Silene capensis? Also known as African Dream Root. I bought some and have taken it the last two days. Both days I have dreamt like mad; vivid, long dreams, that could be made into films basically. Last night for example I had four of such dreams. I woke after each one, wrote it down then fell asleep and had the next one. It also makes you remember the dreams easily. Not sure if it would affect astral projection memory though, I will find out when I manage to get out of body.

2. I am still somewhat unsure about my guide. I can't help thinking I am just making it up on a subconcious level. However, I did to that exercise in which you make a sanctum with a tv screen to see past lives, and I saw one which was kind of, well worrying.
It matched with a wierd memory/thought I had as a young child, of me doing something. I am not sure if what I saw was real, or just my subconcious working on its own. What I saw on the screen was not just seeing, I felt as if I was there. (who I was is related to what I sent you as a U2U the other day....)What do you think about this?

That msn group sounds good but I doubt I would really be able to contribute.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by asd10]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
thatscrazy:

The reptilians are not bs per se, as they do exist, but they are not here in physical form but rather in spiritual form, as souls & astral bodies , inhabiting physical human bodies. I have discussed this previously.

There are some underground creatures I have witnessed myself, but they are not reptilian, these too have been mentioned before.

asd10:

1. There are many herbs and plants of nature that can stimulate the mind and help one achieve more vivid, clear, interesting and meaningful dreams, visions and astral experiences. The discussion of such seems to be somewhat of a tabu here though and as I understand psychoactive substances are not allowed to discuss much, specially not when it comes to personal use and experience.

2 . Release and let go. Follow the flow. Relax and do not worry, but observe and experience. Listen to your own intuition and gut feeling, does it feel real, does it make sense, do these entities have personalities of their own that are completely different than you etc? Search the answer to questions which can be verified, and you will know. Ask to be shown your highest self, your true spiritual essence, request to reach the level of godlyness. What happens?

You need to practice frequently and explore these inner worlds in more depths to truly understand and appreciate their reality - and the reality of these internal yet external entities whom seem to be part of you yet separate. Those realms of both beauty and darkness that is there just behind the lids of your eyes.

I have a feeling that you are more advanced than you think when it comes to spirituality, and that you have great potentials in these sorts of explorations.

My best wishes and good luck,

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by asd10

Asd10,
Can u imform me of your astral projection experiences. My mind is so diluted right now it is very difficult for me to focus.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hornettec

Well, I haven't successfully projected yet. But i got very close on my first tries. I read the book maggador suggested, Astral Dynamics, you can get it off scribd.com

I just get energy rushes etc and all those sensations. Not much to report really mate.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here are some questions for you Maggador!

1) This one is a three-parter...How do I develop my spirituality, and how do I find out what my past lives were? How do I get into the higher levels of existence?

2) What are some things that humans are capable of doing that we don't know about? Like hidden powers per se. How do I realize these and unlock them to use? Like healing and such, that would be a great one to use!

3) How do I stop the dark forces from destroying the world? Is that my destiny? Who are the good societies that want peace love and harmony for humanity? Is it possible for me to be in that?

4) Is time travel possible and are people actually doing it? How do I do such a thing like that?

5) Whats the best way to meditate with significant results regarding out of body experiences and my spirit guide? How do I speak with him/her/it? (let me know which is correct if any of these are)

6) How many planets are there in the universe that have beings and such living there? Which ones and where? Is there a way someone such as myself could possibly get there?

7) After I die, how do I become what you are and what you do?

8) How do I know that I died?

9) Who was really behind the JFK assassination?

10) What exactly are secret societies doing in these secret underground facilities? Experiments on what? More specifically whats at the Raven Rock facility and what do they do?

11) What exactly are auras and how do I see them so I know the true nature of someone? Very helpful!

[edit on 30-1-2010 by The Rickness]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
" This related to why we learn nothing about true spirituality in school or by the governments, and why the church and vatican considers spiritual developement and understanding of ones own being a sin and demonic work. They claim occultists are satanist and doing the work of the devil himself, while in reality the church are the true satanists as they keep the truth away from people about themselves. "

The above quote in your own words struck a chord in me as I read it . Being born into a very Loving Roman Catholic Family, and having been educated within their " System ", caused me great anguish as a young child . I had always felt that the teachings I was being exposed to within the Catholic Faith often contradicted some of it's practices in real life . To this day , now being an older, and somewhat Wiser man, I still struggle trying to understand the purpose of all Religious Institutions in general when it comes to Spiritual Truths . I would also like to Thank You for expressing yourself so openly, and conveying to your fellow man a Greater Truth than some of us here have ever been exposed to . I will also take some of the things you have said to heart , and try to personally evolve myself into a being with a higher Consciousness in mind .....................Peace my Brother ........

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I read about a government remote viewer, who was told to follow the soul of someone who just died. Apparently he followed the soul up to near the moon, and then was psychicly warned to stop. So he did.

So my question is two fold:

1. Would you ever try that?

2. When people get warned like this, what happens if they ignore the warning?

3.also with all those project camelot interviews with all these so called super soldiers, they look quite convincing, but I can't help but think if they were that top secret surely the government would shut the site down. Using threats or bribery or something. Of course there is a chance this would make the stories more credible.
what do you think?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by asd10

How exactly did he follow the soul? What was he following? Doesn't it have to be a physical object in order to view it?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

I guess he was an experienced remote viewer and he watched a dying person. As for how he followed a soul, well if you accept that remote viewing is even possible, then surely you can remote view things that aren't mundane.
I can't remember where I read it, but I have read it more than once. Its an interesting story. He was probably a really talented and experienced RV.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
RV - I was involved in a discussion about a pile of dinosaur bones and how they got there, in the condition they were found.

Remote viewing has been a part of my conscious ability since as far back as I can remember. I have had many opportunities to question the validity of what I have seen, in an effort to understand what is happening to me. I am now a mature person with no reason to doubt what things happen during viewing as being a representation of what actually happened. The future is not as clear as the past.

I went into a trance where I seemed to be looking at the scene through the eyes of a Tyrannosaurus Rex and experienced the thoughts of that beast as it piled high, those carcases. Now, does that sound like the ramblings of a fool?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wow, we are really making him work today!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

You wrote, "In Buddhism, as most religions, glorifies a specific person/
being/god, and contains a lot of teachings that has to do about "belief"
more than experience."

Buddha emphasized respect for reasoning and that we should examine
a path deeply rather than follow it blindly.

Buddha said to test what he teaches as if it was gold, scrape it, beat it,
test it in every way possible before accepting it. In other words
experience it rather than just blindly believe in it. If you were
knowledgeable about Buddhism you would know there are schools of
Buddhism such as Dzogchen that have teachings that are so much
based on experience that they find all concepts as mere belief. For
instance how does the concept "universe" allow one to experience the
entire universe-it doesn't of course. And Dzogchen yogis see all
concepts as belief systems. Like your concept of "tomorrow " it is
just a blur of faith and belief. The crux of this realization is in
what the great Mahasiddha yogi Tilopa said to Naropa. "It is not
concepts that are the problem but the grasping of them."

When Buddha became enlightened he knew people couldn't really
get it through concepts and was not going to teach it.
(This hardly sounds like someone into glorification.) However,
higher dimensional beings of light convinced him to give it a go
as there would be an occasional bright star who realized it.

There are very few people I've met who don't glorify themselves.
Sadhus and some yogis, an occasional saintly homeless shelter worker
who when given a choice between a big jewelry necklace
(that you wear) and feeding hungry people will spend the money on feeding the hungry.
(Somehow I also do not see humble Buddhist monks with few
worldly possesions who beg for food as glorifying themselves either.)
On the other hand, your photos (I visited your website) shows a
carefully constructed image of a normal new ager. The black new-agey
costume that you wear - that would feed an Ethiopian village for a few
weeks. Since I'm from the San Francisco area I've seen the black new age costume with the big rinky-dink jewelry necklace, the goatee, the haircut it's a walking dime a dozen cliche in my part of the world.
It's reliance on external phenomena for inner peace.
Face reality- there are lots of new agers that dress and construct this same image.
Contrived photos read showing-off for the sake of self-glorification.
Self-appointed teachers with no lineage only self-glorification
reads as hypocritical.

Sadhus and yogis don't care about worldly possesions.
Milarepa the great Tibetan yogi lived on only nettles .
So much so that his skeletal body turned green but his passion
for true enlightenment was genuine. And he became so realized that he
could fly. Being realized results in what Hindus and Buddhists call
"Siddhis." Siddhis are spiritual powers. Telepathy, clairvoyance,
tummo-(inner heat of kundalini that can dry a wet towel in below
freezing temperatures, ) walking on water, healing the sick ,
holding your hand above a candle without burning -these
are experiential tests -tests based on yes, my friend experience.

Anyone can say anything but what are your Siddhis?
And let us experience them because claims are just subjectivity.

What is the nature of mind?

What are the different levels of realization between Bodhisattva,
yogi, Siddha, Mahasiddha and Buddha?

Since you make false claims about Buddhism when your understanding
of Buddha's enlightenment is shallow and kindergarten level at best
I thought I would do you a big favor and point out your ignorance so
that you could LEARN WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW. (The capitals are so
these words will resonate in your consciousness.)

And my helping you out of the darkness of your ego/pride ignorance is the
ultimate in positive kindness. I hope you accept a hand up and no
longer stew in your delusions concerning the Buddhadharma.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

There is another path a person can take. It is known as the way of the fool, as outlined in Tarot. I do agree with the above statements also, thus a star.

I am thinking the OP is walking that path, just young in years of experience.

The other thing is that the OP being a son of a military father might have gotten him a few brainwashing and memory implant sessions as a child. This would account for the skewed memories, as compared to reality. The enemy has devices and vices we can not even understand or we are grasping at the meaning of as regular citizens on Earth.

Governments have long ago sold their souls to the evil side and the national leaders are puppets. What we struggle with today is a direct result of a passive take over by forces we can't seem to see or understand. At least most of us, though some of us do know the full truth of what we are dealing with. Those people just go with what they perceive to be the winner.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok I have a very serious question. Being as delusional people don't realize that they are indeed delusional, how do you know what you speak is fact rather than some sort of Nihilistic delusion? For example how do you know your not suffering from Paraphrenia? Let me ask you this, you seem quite intellectual. Which is a more rational explanation, that you have time traveled, astral projected, worked for secret government agencies, been a member of various secret orders, practiced magic and have answers to some of the most difficult questions in the universe; or that you are completely delusional and none of these things you speak of have ever been experienced by yourself. That it's all imaginary and you've completely bought in to the chemical imbalance in your brain?

I want to make it clear that there is no malicous intent here. I'm simply curious. We frequently see people with the secrets of the universe and they have always proven themselves mentally ill. Why are you any different. And you chastized alleged time travelers for posting here yet you with all of these experiences does the same. It's a wee bit hypocritical isn't it?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just had to mention.........
I've done a few posts in the past, yes some others may consider to be out there but I found a CONSTANT!..............Drjay telling everyone their ideas aren't valid and their DELUSIONAL seems to be his favourite word. Sorry to go off topic but had to point this out.
Is this a case of one of the boys working for the man to infiltrate ATS and belittle genuin discussion and debate in order to discourage.......

[edit on 2-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Electricneo, I agree to what you say in your post.

Please also think about this:

It seems likely to me, that Maggador's prison is infact "Samsara". I might be mistaken, though.

Even though Maggador does not seem to be an expert on buddhism and hinduism, his indepedent observations concerning the prison system (kind of) cover the concept of "Samsara".

Samsara (Wikipedia)

Is this observation, this backing, not interesting for any reader of this thread?
Does this not contribute to other people becoming more spiritual?

Maybe readers of this thread become more interested in Hinduism, Buddhism or Dzogchen now and seek "Moksha".

Moksha (Wikipedia)

Imagine Maggador would have achieved Siddhis but not told his story to anybody.
Then, would there be more or less people aware of a prison system?

"Life is suffering" and there are always victims in this prison, in Samsara. Certainly, Maggador helped to free some of these poor souls. Is he a fool then?

What Maggador says can also be seen as a "bridge" to truth. "Bridge", because he put his observations in other words.

I said this before: I personally cannot think of someone telling someone else any higher truth than to strive for oneness, to strive for your true being, to strive for "Brahman".

Brahman (Wikipedia)

Finally, do not glorify Maggador! You would make him a "false god" then. I do not want to have another false god and I believe that Maggador does not want to be a false god. How he reveals himself to public, what he wears etc. is his decision. Just take the essence of what Maggador says, test it and then decide for yourself if you accept this as truth or not.

Maggador gave practical advise on how to test his claims. You can all start and test it.

Btw, after I read this thread I became much more interested to learn more on Buddhism and Hinduism, because I noticed the similarity of "Samsara" and the prison system and because of the similarity of ascending to your true being and "Moksha".

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

You cannot simply explain phenomenon away as "delusions" or as a "chemical imbalance".

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

At least most of us, though some of us do know the full truth of what we are dealing with.

Can you elaborate some more on this please?

As cruel as your enemy might be, it is also part of Oneness. Thus, love your enemy and engulf yourself in truth. Analyze it from this truthful perspective. Do not give in to any of the enemys' illusions and tricks and you can see the untruthful, harming intent.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by decoder404]

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join