It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
(continued from above)

So I moved to Argentina instead, where I actually had to go because my visa expired in Brasil. As faith wanted it, here I met my current beautiful girlfriend, which I fell in deep love with. We go so perfectly together, and are so deeply connected on all levels, sharing all the same interests, and we love to teach eachother about our knowledge and experiences.
With that said, I'm working hard these days on my usual research and studies, as well as experiments and developement with the occult, magick, spiritual and related matters. I am for the moment building a new site about this purpose alone, called which happens to be the one you are on now.

Then eventually I had a great awakening through a profound spiritual experience that related to another experience I had years earlier, which revealed my true origins and how I came here now in the current physical incarnation.

The Pleiadian Background:

Many of you have sent me questions privately about how I came here and asked more about my background. So here follows a short explanation regarding my reason for being here, and how I came here.

Regarding me and my Pleiadian origins, it has to do with my last incarnation before the current one. I was then living my Pleiadian life in physical form, and Pleiadians are in general more spiritually advanced than the people of Earth, and a good lot of us have decided to help and assist the people of Earth in their own development towards self-realization, freedom and greater insights into existence and their true being. That is why I am here. Though, I have lived more than 9000 years in different incarnations here on Earth already.

To be here in this physical incarnation I had to let my physical body of my other world die first, and then I spent some time in other realms before I decided to come here, and be incarnated into a human body. There are some complications by such a process, mainly relating to memory issues and new indoctrinations from birth into this new worlds systems and society, and some years had to be spent to recall the true origin and the progress was supported by my friends from the old place which have made the transmission easier. We do not come here in physical vehicles such as those you call space ships, as many tend to believe.

So with that I will address why we do not fly down with one of our ships and reveal ourselves that way. First of all, you have to understand that we Pleiadians do not work as one unit whom all got a goal of revealing ourselves for the people of Earth. Some of us chose this by our own free will. And we only come here in spirit form, or through physical incarnations in human bodies.

Why do we not come in physical form with our ships? Well that has to do with several reasons, one being that it is far more easy, quick and useful to come in spirit form and take human shape when necessary. Physically we are located in a far distant region of the universe and coming here would take longer time and work than you would imagine, even for us. In general we are a race that are more spiritually active than materialistic and thus we work more through spiritual means - such as coming to visit you through astral projections or physical incarnations as myself.

I am here by my own free choice, I have not been sent by anyone, but I do work with higher ascended masters, as a member of the Great White Brotherhood, to assist and help the people that I can, and guide them towards self-realization and deeper insights.

Eventually all people of Earth will come to a point where they realize their true being - some are at a spiritually evolutional level now where it is a proper time to give them a slight push in the right direction to complete their progress of the current level. This is what I am here for.

We live in a time of change, and of great spiritual revelations, the coming years will be very insightful to many people and many more than ever before will cross into the Light and Understanding. This is the New Age we are currently in that you see all around you - a shift of global consciousness.

Peace and love be with you on your path!
Maggador IX-777

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Serious question:

Can I join one of your secret societies or whatever? If so, let me know via ATS, USPS, or some sort of telepathy.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
IX-777, how can we test or verify the claims you're making?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
bettermakings:

You do not just "join" the orders and societies I am in. You must be qualified and selected, and have votes by someone whom are already members to recommend you as a member.

I am involved with many orders and societies, from the Rosicrucian, to Freemasonry, Knights Templars, ThAOI, Illuminati, OTO, Martinist Order, Knights of Malta, and some I do not wish to mention by name as they are for only very specific people and not to be shared in public.

However, you may be able to join several of the above mentioned ones yourself, and by doing so, you will eventually get in contact with people in other higher and more "important" societies, in many ways that is what got me involved at very deep levels within such orders and societies.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
That all is some pretty deep stuff. i suppose I question I have then is what can we do about our present state of being? Because if what you say is true, this state of being sucks pretty bad, although I do enjoy video games and the NFL.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Empire:

Certainly, you may experiment on your own, learn some of your own inner powers that you and everyone have, that will enable to you expand your awareness, explore existence, and find the truth and verify such things yourself, you may yourself enter various secret societies as I suggested to the person above, for further insights, get to know people in the various governmental instituions as well like I have done, to get more insights on what they are involved with, needless to say there are a lot of people from the governments part of many of these orders so you will be sure to get to know some of thoes by just being a member of the same orders and societies.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh Well. I've studied a lot of the subjects you've studied and already knew of much of what you've mentioned. The only 'societies' whose members I know are masons, KofC (not really a secret society), and a Vodou society (which you didn't mention). Maybe I'll just join all three and see what happens. I just don't like the idea of paying to join.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Now just a minute. I can tell you that I come from a long line of freemasons, knights, and other types of brotherhood stuff, my father is quite involved in that stuff. I however, am not. I am not because I ask myself why? I have nothing to prove to them, and I do not like secrecy and other behind the scenes stuff. I am out in the open and direct, and preferr it that way. I avoid clicks and other types of "look at me I am so special" boy's clubs. I think that the world has so much to offer in terms of knowledge and insight to those who choose to explore it and the people in it. One might be suprised of how much one can learn from a "bloody stump" of a man. I think the secrets of the world are kept from the light of day by those stubborn folks that preferr to hold the keys in their pockets, because as we all know, the control of information is what validates power. One cannot be powerful if what you know is known by everyone else. Such is the way of thingsm unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
So I will explain my own personal opinion.

Haha! So in other words, you know nothing.

The only secret is that everything is an illusion. The truth of reality is beyond any intellectual understanding.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We're carnivores ? Physiologically No we aren't and the human body is suffering as a result in todays medical world. Please research again-what we have is a cultural norm nothing more. Omnivores, more than likely. Biblical water is more healthy? No. There was a lot of bacteria and contamination in the water that they did not filter out without the use of wine-have any idea how many diseases and illneses filtered water prevents today? The wine was only 3-11 %,-then that was diluted with water( refered to as Tiyrosh wine) honey was added and it was boiled (purified). Even the bible mentions to use strong wine is a sin (More than likely the wine we use today as it's not as diluted-reffered to in original translations of bibles as Yayin). Water was not a safe drink and rarely drank without something to purify it. People got sick constantly. They were not healthy times to live in.
I realize you disagree so I will let you be and leave you to teach history and biology to the others-b.c I'm not buyin it. sorry. ciaos.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Actually, pre-civilization populations were healthier than we are today. Even the surviving hunter-gatherers are very healthy. The "fall from health" began with civilization.

When it comes to water, clean & cold river water is much healthier than the tap water many people drink in civilized countries. Most of the water-diseases today come from standing water (where parasites accumulate), not fast-flowing cold-water (which is often bottled and sold to developed country consumers).

As for carnivore/omnivore, raw egg yolks contain all nutrients the human body needs to survive. Most grains & legumes do not, and additionally contain anti-nutrients such as phytic acid. Humans are definitely omnivores. I do think fruits should be included in the diet, because they are natural sources of sugar (and are full of nutrients), but animal sources of protein are better than plant sources, as long as it comes from a healthy animal.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
reply to post by Zerra

Actually, pre-civilization populations were healthier than we are today. Even the surviving hunter-gatherers are very healthy. The "fall from health" began with civilization.

When it comes to water, clean & cold river water is much healthier than the tap water many people drink in civilized countries. Most of the water-diseases today come from standing water (where parasites accumulate), not fast-flowing cold-water (which is often bottled and sold to developed country consumers).

As for carnivore/omnivore, raw egg yolks contain all nutrients the human body needs to survive. Most grains & legumes do not, and additionally contain anti-nutrients such as phytic acid. Humans are definitely omnivores. I do think fruits should be included in the diet, because they are natural sources of sugar (and are full of nutrients), but animal sources of protein are better than plant sources, as long as it comes from a healthy animal.

pre civilization and biblical times (please regard we are speaking of their homelands-isreal, egypt etc..)may be two different topics. In biblical times they were civilized. ppl died of water contamination and always mixed their water with alcohol-probably b.c it was boiled (which purifies) I'm uncertain if they made the connection or not on a scientific level. It worked so it worked. They hardly ever drank water as is.
If you were trappd on an island and did not remember to boil your water, you'd probably end up very very dead or very very sick and in pain.

Indeed, we are omnivores-not carnivores by nature-agreed. I merely state that we are not carnivores and shouldn't be called such.

As for vegetarians, we do eat eggs and have milk, we can get all our nutrition easily, though it may be vegan you are thinking of. Big game hunting occured during the ice age (for obvious reasons) and after when humans started to settle on land.

The hunters/gatherers you speak of are from the paleolithic era. Their diet is very healthy !!! You are right, they hardly ever get sick. Their diet is available to us today too-www.lasting-weight-loss.com... Here is a site you may like on their diet and how you can eat like them today.

I hope i have helped you with our misunderstaning, b.c I do not think we disagree so much as you didn't know where i was coming from. My points were being, that our energy is significantly impacted by what we consume today-our wine is not watered down any longer and our meats are not wild nor without problems..We have to be careful these days. So now that I have explained for you what I was meaning I am hoping to discontinue, so if you have any questions specific to me-please U2U me as I don't want to bother this thread. thankyou.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Interesting thread

Are you able to relay ANY and ALL info available on the topic of Atlantis?

When was it destroyed?
How was it destroyed?
Where was it located geographically?
Population?
Technological advancement?
Race of its inhabitants?

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Thanks for response to Hell question. I was not referring to the drilled hole in earth audio.
What I'm referring to is what witnesses describe as hearing the sound of thousands of voices screaming in pain coming from somewhere nearby, when they are in a paranormal "hotspot", or where unspecified occult practices had taken place. Is it their imagination getting the best of them, and if so, what is the explanation for multiple witness testimony of the same occurance?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi IX... thanks for taking the time to answer these questions... it really does mean a lot to people when someone with great knowledge is willing to give up his free time to answer questions....

I have 3.

1) Howcome we do not remember past lives on earth? I have heard some people say that we are one of the only species that doesn't... and even others have gone so far to say that we are the only planet that doesn't... as a part of some experiment or intentional act.

2) Why are ET's interessted in earth? Not so much the spiritually enlightened ones... because they are obviously here because of the joy it brings them to help others. More specifically, why are the physical ET's here... such as the grays... and why are they abducting people and putting them through such horrific experiences that can destroy their lives... I have a hard time understanding why this happens... The only logical answer I can think of is maybe some kind of agreement was made before incarnation.... what can you say about it?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You must know that you are not alone or unique here if you are who you say you are. There are many like you here ... now. Some are not yet aware of who they are. You were very fortunate to have the guidance from an early age that led you to your research that enabled your awakening.

You may get flamed a bit for being so honest in your answers, but I appreciate the honesty. Though many who are not willing to accept the truth will most likely try their best to tear you apart.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nathwa:

Becoming a member of a secret society has nothing to do with proving anything for the society itself, it has to do with proving things for yourself, and gaining deeper understanding of your own being, finding out more about existence, life, death, the mysteries of all time, and so on.

The secrecy is a mix between older traditions from times where such knowledge and people claiming to have such poweres or being involved with the occult would be banished, killed and worse. Now, it has more to do with the fact that the secret teachings can be abused by those whom are not quite honest and rather want personal power and control over others, rather than helping and assisting others and use the powers for that as well as personal development.

It has nothing to do with being more powerful than others - it has to do with helping others and to aid mankind in developing towards greater achievements in life, society, spirituality, science, and so on.

Of course there are those orders and societies that use the knowledge for personal benefit, to gain control and be malevolent towards the general population, but on the other hand you have the opposition as well that do their best to spread the knowledge, to help people, to implement parts of the secrets into society on a somewhat discreet way.

Riposte:
Certainly, I know many things, but not everything. In what way is stating that I will share my own opinion any evidence towards not knowing? Such a claim is ludicrous, obviously anything shared of knowledge can only be shared from a personal opinion based on own experiences and insights. By your assumption, none of the great wise man of all ages had nothing of value to share, as they only explained their knowledge from their own opinions and experiences.

The only secret is deeper than what you suggest, but yes, what you suggest is a very brief description of it but far from enough to get anything useful out of that.

Zerra:

Yes, we are carnivores, whether you like it or not. Ask any scientist, study biology. The bacterias in the water you mention is insignificant - even today one can drink water straight from lakes and streams and rivers without becomign sick - despite the modern pollution of the world. I do that all the time myself, and it never made me sick. In fact, drinking like that is the natural way of drinkin, how many animals do you know of drinking "filtered water" ? I can almost guarantee that will not be many. Our biological bodies adapt to what is natural, and natural is what you find in nature - such as natural streams of water. How long do you think humans filtered water? 50 years? 100 years? probably not longer, and people did not have problems drinking water straight from the source earlier.

bettermakings:

Indeed, ancient people were healthy, lived longer, and were stronger and had better immune systems. Now we are weaker than ever, depending on all kinds of medications to survive, and we have more diseases than ever before, people die like flies, and the diseases just keep getting worse affecting more and more people, and we are hooked on the pharmaceutical and medical industry.

srsen:

I am traveling the world to research the Atlantis legend, and so far I have found its location, how it collapsed, approximately when, including how it was known to other civilizations, and much more.

Shorty, it was located between Latin America and Africa. The Gulf of Mexico is of great importance. During a cataclsym the main isldan sunk, probably located on the mid-atlantic ridge, which made people fled in two directions: some ended up in latin america (Mexico etc mainly , Mayans, Incas) and some ended up in Africa, specifically Egypt. Hence the many similarities between these two locations and cultures, including architecture and so on.

Amount of population is uncertain. Race I can only assume to be from fair skinned to somewhat darker skinned, different evidence exist to support that there were caucasians in both Egypt and Latin America, blondes, that may have been the survivers of Atlanteans. By time these may have mixed out with locals in the respective areas.

Technology mainly had to do with great architectural knowledge, stone masonry and such, spirituality, astronomy, astrology, understanding of life, death and existence, rituals were of great importance, and some of these have survived in both ancient Latin American civilizations as well as the Egyptian.

I am actually collecting evidence on the fact that Latin America is Atlanits, I call my project "The American Atlantis" and you can read some of my research on americanatlantis.blogspot.com... - not much there yet but I have a lot of unpublished material and evidence that will come soon.

2compelled:

I am only aware of the incident were apparently someone claimed to have drilled deep into the crust of the earth, and lowering down a microphone that recorded screaming tormented voiced. This is a hoax. I am not aware of any other such incident.

Monts:

1 - I have already answered this question. Past lives are not remembered because this world is a slave world, and the ones in power have put systems in place that erases the memories of past lives so people will not know their true immortal selves, but instead believe they are only "one life" and that there is nothing else, so they will be obedient slaves. All of us are immortal, and we have eternal life, and in our natural state we remember all of our life back into infinity. Here however, we suffer from the reincarnation that is put in place to keep us here and make us unable to escape. Luckily, there are some holes in this system that enables us to break free and retain full memory and thus escape this world and ascend to higher realms of existence.

2 - In general they are not, but a few are, specially non-physical entities such as the reptilians whom wants power and control over the human race and this world. They want slaves, they want people to obey and do as they want, they want to live free and have the others work for them, they want to be worshipped as Gods. In general people are not abducted, this has to do with spiritual contacts with non-physical entities, few actual physical aliens ever come to earth, most come in spirit form and take human bodies as hosts.

NephraTari:

Yes we are many, I know several others of my kind in person, around the world, and I am in contact with people whom I have lived with in previous incarnations.

Blessings
-Maggado

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
1) Is there such a thing as a wormhole? If so, how do we access it?

2) What happens when we merge with God in the final dimension? Do we lose all of our identities and experiences?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
1 - There are wormholes, here on Earth. I call them energy vortexes. They are located on specific places on Earth. Some call them laylines etc, gridpoints, and so on.

Most ancient monuments of importance, such as pyramids and temples, are built upon such energy centers.

These function as a doorway to the spiritual and are superb for meditations, but they can also function as doorways to completely other dimensions as well as lead to other places on Earth and elsewhere, meaning physical transportation through teleportation. I have experienced this myself, and I have strong reason to believe the governments have control over some of these through technological additions that make them able to travel through vast distances in the blink of an eye. Specifically to Mars, where there is a ongoing civilization in contact with certain groups from Earth.

Some call them Stargates, others Jumpholes, and so on.

They certainly are worth a study, I know of several here in south america and have personally been in some of them on my research travels around the world.

2 - I do not know the answer to that - only those whom are emerged with God knows - or only God knows. I am obviously not one of those, thus it would be ludicruous for me to even speculate as I can only speak from my own point of existence and the level I find myself in. But, from what I can tell, it does seem it will be a Oneness with God, and the true reality of ones being will become clear, that meaning you find yourself to actually be God - it would be the most logical considering Everything comes from God, thus All goes back to God. What once was only Oneness, must thus again return to only Oneness.

-Maggador

[edit on 2-12-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

By experiencing wormhole, do you mean the physical teleportation? If so, can you tell us exactly where(like the name)?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join