It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I sent you a U2U with the links. The first one I just happened to think of so I added it. The last two are the ones I asked about. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The LaughingGod:

2012 is coming and marking the time of the new cycle of existence. There are forces in the world working for a global disaster to come forth, while other forces are working towards stopping these malevolent beings and rather make the world go through positive changes, specially when it comes to Mind, the Spiritual and Self-Realization.

This is an ongoing war, where secret orders and societies plays a major role, so does various higher spiritual entities that both the "good ones" and the "bad ones" are working along with.

In the Governments there are also "good guys" whom are trying to affect the otucome to a positive one. As it seems now, the "bad guys" currently have the power and control but the grip seems to be loosening.

The truth of the matter is that certain things will happen regardless of whom "wins" the spiritual ballte for "good" and "evil". Time is speeding up, more events will occur more rapidly, people will gain more experiences in shorter time than ever before, and we will reach the "melting point" at 2012, or the "peak" so to speak of such events.

Earth changes will also take place the coming years, and have been doing so for decades already. Climate changes are the most significant, and the global warming is a result of this cosmic event and not because of "manmade" green-house effects as some claim. These are natural cycles that always happen, and does so at very specific periods of time over and over. Studying the past and what happened in previous cycles will confirm that this is all natural and always has been going on.

Nevertheless, the future is fluid and not set, we all determine the final outcome, and we all are responsible for ourselves and those among us.

And yes, I have heard of Hidden Hand, and there are many truths to his claims. I do not remember all the details, but I did read a document with his claims and I could verify that most of it is true. I can not point out right now which ones are true and which ones are not as I do not have the document here and it is a long time since I read it.

There is a push indeed regarding disclosure, but it will not be what you think it will be. Unless the Good powers actually get in power and manage to initiate this disclosure.

Be rather skeptical towards any such disclosure and do certainly not take what is told by the governments as facts or truths - they DO have agendas they want to put forth that includes "alien invasions" and so on, but time will show if they succeed.

We are already in a Third World War - it is now a "hidden war", what you see around the world from the economical collapse to the outbreak of diseases such as the flues, the vaccination programs, the chemtrails, the union of states and countries, are all part of this war. If it will accelerate towards more devastating warfare is yet to see. Most wars are however staged and not real wars per se, but a way to supress people, make them obedient, slaves, and gain more power and control over the citizens.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi,

One question I have, what percentage of UFO's humans see are man made? and what percentage are actual extraterrestrial beings piloting crafts from another planet??

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
FiatLux: As far as the first claim goes, I will have to consider this person someone just imitating and copying what other people have said before, it is very "new-age" in its presentation, and the standard "we have to ask for help", "we need to be vegetarian", "they are out there waiting to save us if we just get ready" and so on.

This is untrue, we have to save ourselves, people should soon learn that there are no saviours out there whom are "waiting" for us to get properly "evolved" before assisting. All we have to do is simply live in peace and harmony with eachother, and we will evolve on our own, and help ourselves, without any outside influences, no alien beings will come here to save us - they have their own matters to attend to.

As far as it comes to vegetarianism, the human body is animalistic and predatory in nature, by instinct, and it is completely natural to eat meat and it has nothing to do with spiritual development. The spirit is not the Body, so what the Body consumes do not affect the Spirit to any great degree. We can certainly take care of our bodies by eating healthy, but to take care of our spirits we need to practice spirituality. It may be true that eating less meat and more vegetables and fruits can be physically and perhaps mentally beneficial, but it certainly is not a "must". I eat meat myself and never had any problems spiritually because of that.

However, eating vegetables and fruits and avoiding meat can have a positive effect on spirituality in the sense it will make it easier to achieve spiritual experiences for many, simply due to the fact that meat is more "heavy" and of lower vibration, and will make our bodies spend more energy on digesting it, and keep us "down". So for people having problems achieving spiritual experiences, it may be beneficial trying to eat less meat and more fruits and vegetables that are "light" foods.

But, it is not "wrong" to eat meat, it is natural. Would you call a Lion "evil" just because the only thing it can survive on is killing and eating other animals? This is the nature of physical life. It is how it is.

Eating vegetables and fruits are not "better" or more "good" in any way, remember that plants are also Life, they also have Consciousness, they are also Beings. You will still kill Life, no matter what you eat, all beings on physical worlds need to consume other lifeforms.

As far as alien races , reptilians etc goes, I have explained this previously. Reptilians are here, but in human bodies.

For the second claim it sounds mostly completely made up and I do not see anything there that I have ever witnessed myself, and that is all I can say about that one.

The third claim also seem to be made up, though there are some possible truths in what he is claiming regarding coming events. But please see my response above towards the 2012 issue on more clarification on such possible events.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
"..., so what the Body consumes do not affect the Spirit to any great degree." FALSE on sooo many accounts. Any spiritual being knows the physical and spiritual work together.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Zerra:

I already said above that it can have a positive effect to eat certain things, if you read that. I said it does not affect the spiritual to any great degree, meaning that it is not very important what one eats for spiritual development (as far as we are talking about what can be called "normal food" here).

Nor did I say there is no connection between the physical and spiritual.

Many of the greatest spiritual explores of time were meat eaters themselvs, and also indulged themselves in other "negative" foods such as alcoholic beverages and such.

One do not look further than famous spiritual leaders such as Jesus himself.

The bottom line is, you may eat meat and drink alcohol and other things the common "new-ager" terms "bad" for spiritual development, and yet be much greater developed spiritually than most of them.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
MajesticRNA:

That is a difficult question to answer, but I would assume most UFOs are not human crafts, but rather spiritual crafts so to speak, or energy-forms that temorarily manifest in a visible way.

A few may be earthly crafts, and a fewer amount may be crafts of true alien origin but in my observation these would be very few.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Zerra:

I already said above that it can have a positive effect to eat certain things, if you read that. I said it does not affect the spiritual to any great degree, meaning that it is not very important what one eats for spiritual development (as far as we are talking about what can be called "normal food" here).

Nor did I say there is no connection between the physical and spiritual.

Many of the greatest spiritual explores of time were meat eaters themselvs, and also indulged themselves in other "negative" foods such as alcoholic beverages and such.

One do not look further than famous spiritual leaders such as Jesus himself.

The bottom line is, you may eat meat and drink alcohol and other things the common "new-ager" terms "bad" for spiritual development, and yet be much greater developed spiritually than most of them.

-Maggador

You gave great importance to drugs for spirituality (which has negative consequences and risks) yet when it comes to promoting vegetables and high vibrational foods which have absolutely no risks or consequences to eating-you will be all..meh..it's not that important.

There's really something fishy in that, i'm sorry to say.

That being said, Jesus as well as many other spiritual people did not kill or eat animals needlessly as we do today. The bible uses the word 'meat' though scholars suggest this was long ago translated from the meat of fruit-as in genesis it is used before the death of life had occured. Jesus may have been a vegetarian or pescatarian-fish-.

Alcohol was also usd in his time for survival. Their water was filthy and it could make people sick to drink too much. We also started to eat meat as a survival method towards the ice age. We never before ate anything large or in great portions-or so chemically inhanced. We ate little if any weekly-gathering vegetables instead as they foraged for new lands. Is it wrong to eat meat? Depends on your belief system. If killing a cow for someone is killing a real soul then it is wrong, if it is just food for a person, it is not wrong. Sometimes 'truth' is not objective or so simple. Our factory farms not only are placing harmful chemicals into our foods now but they are making the animals suffer- carrying with teh body very negative energy-the animals pain and suffering for however long it lived in filth and fear. A very different time for us than it was for Jesus. His animals were probably well cared for, heck shephered stayed in the feilds at nite with their sheep. They loved their animals..but we torture them now. Does this impact our energy -oh more than likely a lot more than it ever used to.

Empaths would greatly benifit from a diet high in vegetables, grains, and veges, soy, etc.. b.c when they digest something that lived-they will feel the suffering and negativity ten times more. More and more people are awakening to their own spirituality making it a huge factor for them as well. Even doctors today say that our bodies benifit from a diet that contains very little meat if any. We are getting cancers, heart attacks, and other problems. Sugars and processed foods are also doing a number on energy. There are even psycholoical disorders being helped by diet. Diet effects the body which effects our energy which effects us all around.

I barely scratch the surface of how important food is to our body.

Personally I just think you are glossing overa topic that could be very benificial. That's not to say I think everyone should be vegetarian- I'm not an extremist. Though looking at our diets and what we put into our body seems to me, an important thing.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Defcon5:
The rest of your questions are off-topic and unserious and will be ignored.

So you do grasp sarcasm from wherever you claim to be from, eh?

To bad you don't know that “unserious” is not a real word...
Just for future note, neither is irregardless.

Anyway...

The topic of the thread...
What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?
Yes, yes, old news...
We have all read that book, and we know that the meaning of "Life the Universe, and Everything" is in fact.....

On a more serious note.
how many Paladians can fit in a phone booth?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

MajesticRNA:

That is a difficult question to answer, but I would assume most UFOs are not human crafts, but rather spiritual crafts so to speak, or energy-forms that temorarily manifest in a visible way.

A few may be earthly crafts, and a fewer amount may be crafts of true alien origin but in my observation these would be very few.

-Maggador

Thanks for your reply,
So your saying there are actual UFO's out there, it's not just a human desire to not be alone in the universe that spawns these sightings?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What are the chemtrailing for?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Eating vegetables and fruits are not "better" or more "good" in any way, remember that plants are also Life, they also have Consciousness, they are also Beings. You will still kill Life, no matter what you eat, all beings on physical worlds need to consume other lifeforms.

Very interesting as this is almost exactly how I explained this to my children just a few short minutes ago, while discussing the circle of life.

As far as alien races , reptilians etc goes, I have explained this previously. Reptilians are here, but in human bodies.

-Maggador

Well since you seem to be very intelligient and insightful from what I can tell so far in this thread I will give you the benefit of the doubt and ask you to elaborate on this statement.
Please explain a bit more about their purpose and presence in human form and how one might recognize one.

For you I would like to know the nature of who you are.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I second that, what circumstances in your life lead you to all of this?
If you could talk a little about your life and your involvement in all of this I would appreciate it, if not I understand.
Also, is that you in your avatar?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am not interested in any thing in life, other than the occult.

What is hidden, that we should find. But the thing is the occult probably means something to all of us, that it does not mean to others.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Why wont they put Halo on PS3?

Halo sucks to begin with, and PS3 wont put Gran Turismo 5 on XBox 360 or Windoze operated computers, or macs.

I just want to know when disclosure is gonna hit. =)

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I want to know if there really is a hollow earth, or at least somewhat hollow, and if there really are reptoid / lizardmen type creatures down there. I would want to know their origins, their intentions, etc. That would be pretty wild knowledge to have.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
before everyone starts just taking all this in as usual, please visit this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

Originally posted by NephraTari

I second that, what circumstances in your life lead you to all of this?
If you could talk a little about your life and your involvement in all of this I would appreciate it, if not I understand.
Also, is that you in your avatar?

I agree, I am much more curious about you than of your opinions (not to be offensive, just where my curiousity lies). What was your childhood like? Do you have a close relationship with your parents and siblings? Are your friends in real life supportive over your beliefs or do you hide them-same q for family? How come you have decided not to have a career? How much education have you had (where?-speaking of educational institutes-subjects of concentration, schools, not spiritual teachers), What languages do you speak? What books are your favourite? Who was your inspiration growing up? What religion were you raised as (not necessarily kept), Have you ever commited a crime? -caught or not, are you a person who likes to be around people or more of a lone wolf? Do you have any health problems (asking as some say spiritual people often have some health problems too). anyways, i'll stop there

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Zerra:

The only thing fishy is your lack of understanding, and I suspect experience. No offense intended. Regarding drugs, specifically natural substances that are here for a purpose to assist and help mankind with various problems, from medical to spiritual, from healh, to illnesses, mentally or physical, these are scientifically proven even by Earth scientists to be effective. You should check the videos I posted in that other thread demonstrating this, from people becoming better family people from using psychedelics, to alcoholics and drug addicts becoming sober and stopping using drugs by the help of psychedelics, to those whom experience great spiritual insights from the help of psychedelics, to the very fact shamans are using this and have done so with great success for thousands of years. This speaks for itself.

I am not advocating killing animals needlessly, or for fun, I am strongly against hunting and such as a hobby or sport, my point is that we ARE carnivors no matter how you want to twist and bend it, and it is our natural state of being regardless of what you want to believe. It is a fact. Of course anything is dangerous in exessive amounts, including meat, vegetables, various drugs, even water itself. Moderation is the key.

Also, alcohol was not used because water was filthy.. Trust me, water is much more filthy now than it was ever back then with no pollution or anything. Even today I can go drink water directly from streams in the woods completely safe and with no problems, fresh from nature. Alcohol itself need water to be produced, it is a part of the process of making alcohol in the first place.

Speculating in what jesus "may" have eaten is nothing more than that - speculation. It is more likely he ate what was normal back then, which includes meat , and he was a jew, which also means he most likely ate traditional jewish food, and indeed such food is prepared in rather inhumane ways.

It is fair enough that animals should be well cared for, even if they will be used for consumption, it should be humane and they should live freely, preferably hunted down and not be piled together in large amounts and bread just to be food. Meat is however an important part of our diet. We need a lot of the nutritions found in the meat. Certainly you can say there exist some plants that can substitute the nutritions from meat, such as soy, but remember this is not something growing everywhere, and certainly was not something widely available back in those times.

You also seem to make a difference between animals and other forms of life - who are you to say that a Cow is more worth than lets say a Beetle, or a Fly, or even a Plant for that matter? They all have Spirit, Soul, Consciousness.

Cancer, heart attacks, and all these physical problems are not a direct result of meat consumption, it is a result of all the chemicals put into the animals used for food before they are slaughtered, from growth hormons to antibiotics and other chemicals. Other reasons are technologies such as electricity, high powered live current lines, radio waves, various forms of radiation and so on, cell phones, computers, tvs - the list goes on.

With that said, I am not saying more vegetarian type of diets are bad, in fact I stated it can be good to decrease the amount of meat and use more fresh vegetables and fruits, but there is no need to abandon meat and become strict vegans. Meat is important for our biological development, regardless if you like it or how the animals are taken care of in our modern society.

If you compare people living on a modest intake of meat along with vegetables and fruits, and little conservatives and sugars and other additives, you will find that these mostly are more healthy and stronger, living longer and so on compared to those whom are strict vegans and do not eat any extra nutritions or such from unnatural means (meaning prepared protein mixes and such, which often are actually made from animals in the first place.)

defcon5:

Again you come with silly non-relevant posts, perhaps some mods could gently ask you to stay on topic instead of coming with nonsense that does nothing to make this thread progress in any useful way. Just a suggestion, as your non-relevant and silly comments will not be answered in either case.

Majestic RNA:

Yes alien space crafts are out there all over in the galaxies. That does not mean they frequently visit Earth though, or even are close to Earth.

Rockandroll:

Several purposes, from weather control to spreading various diseases and chemicals that will affect people in a negative way so that they will become sick, as well as more dumbed down, apathic, more open for suggestions by governments, lose more of their spiritual connection, become slaves that are easier to control and so on.

NephraTari:

Reptilians are spiritual entities - call them demons if you want - whom have taken over physical bodies, mostly by incarnating into a human body at birth, and thus being able to interfere and interact and play out there agendas here in the physical world, use their knowledge and abilities to gain power and control and make the general human population their slaves, and keep people from experiencing their True Self so they will remain trapped here in the Cage , this "false world", where we have been put into physical bodies, bloody stumps of imprisonment. There is a system in place that makes sure we will stay here, through reincarnation, through memory whipeout and amnesia between our lives, at death most get trapped by this field that is in place to assure this reincarnation cycle, to make us unable to recall our many lives and true eternal existence, and remain here as ignorant slaves to the "Masters".

You can regognize these beings by psychic sight and heightened awareness and intuition, empathy, and so on, being able to "feel" their cold selfish inside. Some people serve these beings, and these beings themselves serve other spiritual beings that are considered Gods by them.

Here is some more about who I am:

(continues below)

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
(continued from above)

Here I present you with some of my background information, split into two sections, first my current physical incarnations background, then my Pleiadian background. Enjoy.

The Current Physical Background:

Here is some background information about me.

My name is Edward Alexander, I was born and raised in Norway. At a very young age, basically since birth, I got involved with the occult, paranormal, secret societies, ancient history, archaeology, anthropology, the spiritual, shamanism, mysticism and other related esoteric matters. In addition I've been highly interested and active with science and technology, art and music, computers and electronics, and of course the nature!

The main reason for myself getting involved with all of the above was simply because I had a father who were interested in the exact same things, and he traveled the world doing his research, and told me the most fantastic and interesting tales. He also had a huge book collection of all kinds of different topics, some of them very old books of magic among others, centuries old. He was the grandmaster of a secret order and initiated me into some of the secrets and taught me a lot of all these mentioned topics above.

Unfortunately he passed away in an accident when I was around 12 years old, so from then on I had to continue on my own. But thats when it really got started! I got deeply into the studies of magick, the occult, spiritual and the ancient history and ancient peoples involvements with such matters.

I experimented with various systems, techniques, exercises and methods for many years before I found what really worked and what didnt, and started to understand how the universe works and the laws and principles and divine forces that governs it all.

I became member of several other secret orders and mystery schools and easily accessed many highly secret and little known about societies due to my own background and my fathers role in such an Order, and I got more and more books on these subjects and my knowledge and insights expanded in incredible ways. I was so filled with joy, amazement and enthusiasm for finding out about all this great powers, forces and worlds out there, all these fantastic experiences we can have, how much we can learnd and understand about the universe, the life, death, existence and even God himself.

Around this time I also got to know people in various positions, some of them of extremely high positions, in different institutions and endavours, including both governmental ones such as the Military, CIA, NSA and FBI, as well as very prominent leaders of highly secret Occult Orders - and the connections between all of these. Here I gained friends whom became very good and personal friends whom gave me the opportunity to see a lot of these institutions and organizations from the inside and what they are actually involved with at very deep secret levels.

I also became aware of all the conspiracies going on in this world and how it has been this way for centuries, if not even thousands of years. How completely rotten and corrupt the governments are, and how the world is being controlled by a small group of men of a secret order, usually referred to as the Illuminati, who owns all the world banks, controls the media, and creates wars and diseases and spiritual dictatorship for us to gain maximum control and power for themselves. This related to why we learn nothing about true spirituality in school or by the governments, and why the church and vatican considers spiritual developement and understanding of ones own being a sin and demonic work. They claim occultists are satanist and doing the work of the devil himself, while in reality the church are the true satanists as they keep the truth away from people about themselves.

So needless to say what I've just mentioned above is how I got started with such things, and these things are also my main interest and way of life. I have a great passion to teach others about these things, and to be able to help people in various ways, either through teaching them how to develope themselves further, or to heal the sick, or just be there as a friend whom they can talk to.

And there is another great passion I have! The Nature! Oh what peace of mind, body and soul the nature brings! I love to go out hiking and trekking through jungles, woods and mountains, camping out there in the wilderness completely alone, and be surrounded by the very force and breath of pure life itself! I can spend hours and hours walking through the woods, and days and days camping in the wild when I have the chance for that.

After a while I decided it was time to do some more serious research and field work, to understand more and gain even deeper knowledge and insights into the mysteries I am intersted in, such as those of ancient times. So I traveled to Mexico and stayed there for a while doing my research and studies on the ancient monuments such as pyramids, temples and other structures that are found around there. I wanted to do some research in the gulf of Mexico too, but unfortunately time and money didnt allow it. Why I wanted to do research there, is related to what I tell about Atlantis in next section below.

Eventually, I moved to South America, due to my interests in ancient history, cultures, traditions, shamanism and the spiritual, and I have a great interest in this continent for other reasons as well, because I believe it to be part of ancient Atlantis. You can read more about that on my "American Atlantis Research" discussion site. This is one of the topics I'm planning to make a documentary about in the future if I ever can find a way to fund such a thing. In addition I'm planning a documentary about the shamans of the amazon, their ways of life, tradition, belief systems, how they are affected by modern society, and such issues.

My first home in South America was Brasil, as destiny had wanted it I got to know a girl from there through the internet and we fell in love and I moved to Brasil with her. Brasil is a beautiful place with many amazing places to visit and great nature, I loved spending hours out in the jungles on my own there. Unfortunately, our relationship was not to last as we were too different on spiritual planes and didnt have the right connection.

(continues below)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join