It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier not a fraud??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok so what i have decided to ask about and write about is my encounter... Thanksgiving eve 4:45ish pm Auburn ME, USA. I was standing outside on a rather cloudy day smoking a marlboro And wishing there was a clear sky for my recent astronomy hobby. I heard in the distance what sounded to me at the time like a squeeky car belt. I looked around me and there were no cars coming so i looked towards the sky. what i saw was a rough triangular sillouette in the clouds which was probably 2-300 feet off the ground and moving roughly (my best guess) 60-70 MPH..??. As the object got closer the noise grew louder and as it passed fainter.. Then after 10-15 seconds of silence the sound was further to my left and soon was out of my range again...

What I'm getting at about Billy Meier is that i search for hours online the next couple days afterwards for keywords like "ODD SOUNDING FLOCK OF GEESE", WHISTLING BIRDS" QUIET PLANES" , anything i could think of besides UFO to find a logical answer... As my research turned up nothing I decided to search for the inevitable... "UFO SOUNDS". Shockingly the Billy Meier ufo sound video was the first video on the topic i watched and the last as the sound was IDENTICAL to what i had heard...

As rare as this is and as crazy as it may sound... I heard what i heard and saw what I saw, I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience or if anyone knew any unbiased information on Billy...

Thanks,
Bryan

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hayyache

Will you post the link to that video? Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
As I understand it Billy Meier had geniune sightings at first then started churning out hoaxes for some reason... Other than that, nothing else to add.

line three...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yea, do you have a pic.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I agree with star on a jar. The Meier case shouldve have been one of the smoking gun cases but got turned into a circus show. I'm sure the disinfo didnt help either.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a few years ago i literally did months of research on billy meiers.....

my conclusion, is if aliens are truely here visiting people, then his story is credible...
if that makes a lick a sence to anyone...

i mean, his whole thing is amazing..

i spent the better part of a winter looking into this crap, and didn't even scratch the surface of the crap he has put out there....

[edit on 1-12-2009 by baphomet420]

[edit on 1-12-2009 by baphomet420]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
EDIT: sorry malformed link... new to posting on here.. sorry

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Hayyache]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

At around 00:46 and 1:26, also 1:52 i think it was are very close.

This is someone proving that the sound can be replicated by using an amp and some stereo equipment.

www.youtube.com...

At 00:25 the sound is EXACT to the sound i heard, and continues until in the 00:30s.. There was no other engine sound or turbin sound, jets, etc.. just imagine looking into the sky and hearing this and this only fly overhead.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Hayyache]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
everytime i here that snip, i get the feeling of deja vu.....
i wonder why???

[Mod Edit - removed profanity]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/12/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hayyache

According to Ly-on, who is terrestrial in our time, and extraterrestrial in his spirit belonging to the future, with the title of "commander of Confederations", Billy Meier case is real and fake at the same time.
When young Billy was approached by commander Semjase in the 70's, the contact was genuine.

When the contact ended, about 20 years ago, Billy's ego tried desperatelly to stay on top of the UFO's stories, creating fake pictures, the redicolus laser gun pictures (something impossible to be real, as the Guides have higher vibrations and cannot appear that clear in a terrestrial photo) and the others redicolous proves. This happens when a contact, which is always pure and based on humbleness, is invaded and corrupted by ego and the whishes to becone famous.

Ly-on said that in the 80's, Billy Meyer was abducted by Zetas grays and had his brain whashed out, in order to make this contact absolutelly stupid

So, to make a final resume of the Billy Meuer case: the case was REAL in the beginning, FAKE fron the 80´s.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
while watching some of the early videos i notice that they seemed very authentic, then some where along the line in my "research" i saw the infamous laser gun photos and yes they were completely ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join