It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance Shocker: Sprint Received 8 MILLION Law Enforcement Requests for GPS Location Data in th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If they could of tracked that young couple that were frozen, dieing, dosed on crystal meth, I guess that would be good thing.
But they didn't and they both died, I don't know if they were good people or how good of people, but they were people, they made a mistake, and they died, this tracking method could help in some cases.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Maybe the best cell phone is no cell phone at all then. I think Sprint should be punished severely since they never informed the specific customers who's privacy was compromised about that fact.

Its a good assumption that ratio is related to the number of cell phones in service? So does this mean that the total number is more like 30 million after the other providers are accounted for?

I am 20, I have never owned a cellphone, never will.
F#$@ You commie spies!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This no just 8 million people from sprint, but also any other provider out there, that is 8 million here and 10 million over there, I guess you just do the math.

Still like somebody just said, before, you don't need to get an implantable chip when we are all been tracked willingly by our own latest devices, from our home computers, lap tops and phones.

We all allowing technology to be our friends and enemy.

Wake up people, is not only 8 million people been tracked but anybody that have a technology that allows the tracking, very soon about every single American in this nation, that doesn't belong to the ones in power.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Simple solution: use pay phones to handle your shady dealings...

Just sayin'

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ya think that maybe, just MAYBE, these pings for location could have been due to .. ohhh, I don't know .. 911 Emergency Calls?

Or other non-911 calls for support and service?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ya think that maybe, just MAYBE, these pings for location could have been due to .. ohhh, I don't know .. 911 Emergency Calls?

Or other non-911 calls for support and service?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Everything is going on their extreme point we have to manage our belongings our self. we can manage our belongs using GPS tracking devices. I manage my business and kids with GPS trackers and would like to share with you all.
www.intouchmvc.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join