It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O' RIELLY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Watching his propaganda show after our commander in chief escalated another unneccesary war really hit home.

Always hiding behind 911. al queda, taliban, keeping us ""safe""ETC. this entity is so out of touch with the public ( we ).

D Kucininsch called him out in a responsible civil debate and could hardly get a word in.

Please all call BILLO out and let him know we are done with his agenda, stupidity, and money grubbing media bull#.

YOU DO NOT CONTROL US......

BOYCOTT his way of thinking....it,s destroying our childrens country.

Greed, lies, thievery....

So evil

Do not watch or listen to this unpatriotic person anymore.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
EXIT strategy....

excuse me

#ing liars......

are you sending your kids over to that barren wasteland.

20 billion a month.......

for what ......to keep us safe

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Bill O's incessant need to beat the drums of war boggles my mind. Its bloodlust pure and simple.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

Watching his propaganda show after our commander in chief escalated another unneccesary war really hit home.

Always hiding behind 911. al queda, taliban, keeping us ""safe""ETC. this entity is so out of touch with the public ( we ).

D Kucininsch called him out in a responsible civil debate and could hardly get a word in.

Please all call BILLO out and let him know we are done with his agenda, stupidity, and money grubbing media bull#.

YOU DO NOT CONTROL US......

BOYCOTT his way of thinking....it,s destroying our childrens country.

Greed, lies, thievery....

So evil

Do not watch or listen to this unpatriotic person anymore.

I was wondering what that shouting was that I heard downstairs while doing some homework.

My dad watches Bill O'Reilly

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

My dad watches Bill O'Reilly

Maybe you could learn something from your Dad.........

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by edsinger

Amen to that.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So Bill O, the conservative pundit, is supporting President Obama's Afghanistan plan? I wonder how those diehard Obama fanatics are feeling about the promised change?

Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Bill is the most arrogant person I have ever seen. It gets worse and worse as time goes on. I believe he works for TPTB and I hate to see Glen Beck anywhere around him. Beck is a patriot and Bill is not. I know alot of you hate Glen Beck but show me just one lie he has said in the last 8 months. Everyone can change and I believe he has. We live in historical times and Beck will go down in history. Bill will just fade away and he knows it. The bigger Beck gets the bigger Bills head gets.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What does it mean, "to play us out"?

I dunno...What...that means!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A month or two ago, O'Reilly was saying that if President Obama doesn't think we can win in Afghanistan, we should pull out and he (O'Reilly) would support that.

Just sayin...

new topics

top topics

join