It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy is Repugnant: An honest request to Masons.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
but back on topic;

you state there are rituals: cool; initiations are known to take place, good for you.

it is illegal to attempt to create a fabrication and exist within that fabrication as
the creator of such.

Would you care to elaborate on your point? Your meaning is not especially clear.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
so my meaning is my point that you want me to elaborate on; you didnt miss a thing.

if the OP's conjecture is that secrecy is repugnant and he states that there should be some form of balanced checks as to who is allowed on the playing field; then im sure you didnt miss him refer to the field as being "america" and im positive you know he feels that initiated people make him feel that the game is imbalanced.he suggests a nerf(gaming term) to masons so that all the other npcs he gets his quests from arent like the masonic questgivers who hold their initiation above the playing field:and i assume you know, he believes they are players within the game that he thinks they are overpowered in.

if i paid for a wow subscription and someone was allowed to initiate themselves into my wow account, but it was a secret and all the other players were doing it to: my original account would seem worthless.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Josephus23
I am shocked to hear a Freemason, who's goal is to understand the bifurcated goal of the lodge,

How is Masonry bifurcated and why would that be any lodges goal? The lodge and Masonry as a whole is aimed towards harmony and level equality.

argue a point based on semantics.

Because your perception of what law you do or do not follow has no bearing on the topic. We are discussing Masonry and secrecy, not the basis and foundation of law in the United States.

Project 2051 seems to know your "religion" better than you guys.

Religion. Right. It is a fraternal orginization, no more, no less.

This reply by Masonicus is full of SO MUCH DISINFORMATION.
I seriously had to pause at the outright and blatant lies that I am seeing.

I am going to post one thing that will prove all of the other things that these fools are saying wrong. Once a person sees the degree to which a Mason will go to put up a smokescreen concerning Masonry then ALL OF THE POSTS BY THE MASONS WILL BE SEEN FOR THE LIES THAT THEY ARE.

Are you actually trying to tell me that the mission of a lodge and its members are not bifurcated?
If you are, then one of two things is happening:
1) You haven't been initiated into a degree high enough to understand the true goal of the lodge.
2) You are purposely trying to cover up the true purpose of Freemasonry.

I have very explicit proof BTW.
Proof right from the lips of a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Master Mason.

I am taking my time with this post, however, because I want to expose Masons for the liars that they are. I want people who are reading this to take the time to use their critical thinking skills in order to see straight through the BS.

Like I said in previous posts.
Masons will never tell the truth about Freemasonry. THEY ARE BOUND BY OATH TO DISTORT AND DISTRACT.

So Mr. Masonicus, are you ready for me to show you as the liar that you are. The one who perverts the truth.

This is a video of a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Master Mason (Grand Poobah).
Pay attention to 2 things for me.
1) The very first thing that he states is that the mission of the lodge is...

wait now....

one more second....

hold on just a bit more.....

a little more....

BIFURCATED.
(I know. Shocking. Who woulda thought that a Mason would be so full of it)

2) Notice what he is discussing at the very end. He is discussing how Freemasonry employs.....

wait now....

one more second...

hold on just a bit more....

a little more...

HYPNOSIS.

video making masonicus look foolish

I purposely switched the word "goal" with the word "mission".

I mean it's only semantics...

Right?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

reply to post by Project2501

This is a quote from an ex-Mason found right here in this thread:

Oh! I see! A quote about Masonry from a never-was Mason! That's some compelling 'evidence'.

Perhaps you should go through the "Problem Lodge" thread and read the responses from actual Masons with an unjaundiced eye (if that's even possible for you) and wonder why HDFACTORYCERTIF was shown to be a through-and-through liar. Then reconsider why you think it advisable to source him as any kind of reference to Masonry.

I did read the threads, and he basically exposed YOU GUYS as the liars.

You need to read a bit better.

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER, BECAUSE WHEN ANYONE WATCHES THE VIDEO THAT I HAVE POSTED, THEN THEY WILL SEE, AT THE VERY LEAST, THAT AUGUSTUSMASONICUS IS EITHER A LIAR OR IS NOT INITIATED INTO A DEGREE HIGH ENOUGH TO KNOW THE "TRUTH" CONCERNING FREEMASONRY.

If you have any true character left, then you will wake up to the truth that you have been lied to and are being used.

The framework of secret societies are being used to destroy this country from within.

I sincerely hope that when the populist outrage in this country finally hits, that it is non-violent and Masonry is BANNED FROM GOVERNMENT.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Are you actually trying to tell me that the mission of a lodge and its members are not bifurcated?

BIFURCATED.

Firstly, he is talking about the Scottish Rite, an appendant body of Masonry, and not about Lodges. You do know the difference do you?

Secondly, in the video you linked he is very clear as to his meanings of duality such as;

Patriotism to ones government and duty to God.

Study of the Esoteric and Scientific.

I am not quite sure how this proves anything sinister, just that you seem to get very excitable about that which you have little understanding.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcr4life
reply to post by zaiger

well as you know freemason is a secret society and many people are in it like jay-z beyonce and more people but people do it for the benefits while they just messed up id rather work then be a freemason

Sorry Jay-Z & Beyonce aren't of the Southern & Accepted Scottish Rite Jurisdiction. African Americans are excluded in regular "blue" lodges. Jay-Z would be allowed in the "Prince Hall Freemasonry" which is the African American, Freemasonry. It is considered regular by the United Grand Lodge of England! And wasn't considered regular by some of the former Confederate states until around 3 months before the win of the Presidential candidate of Barack Hussein Obama II There is also a African American Shriners as well. The Prince Hall Shriners. And the African American women have as example the Daughters of Isis this is where Beyonce would come in.

[Changed (before the win of Presidential win of Barack Hussein Obama II.) to before the win of the Presidential candidate of Barack Hussein Obama II.]

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Project2501]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project2501
African Americans are excluded in regular "blue" lodges.

Not true. There are members in my lodge who are of African ancestry.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

BIFURCATED.

Firstly, he is talking about the Scottish Rite, an appendant body of Masonry, and not about Lodges. You do know the difference do you?

Secondly, in the video you linked he is very clear as to his meanings of duality such as;

Patriotism to ones government and duty to God.

Study of the Esoteric and Scientific.

I am not quite sure how this proves anything sinister, just that you seem to get very excitable about that which you have little understanding.

It sounds to me like you are trying to argue a point based on semantics Masonicus.

You have painted yourself in a corner. Not me.

I do not care what is the lodge and what is appendant.

Like I have said before, my goal is to expose secret societies and their resulting framework.

Anyone with critical thinking skills can clearly see that you are rife with contradictions.

AS IS FREEMASONRY. That is why it should be banned in the halls of government.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It sounds to me like you are trying to argue a point based on semantics Masonicus.

It has zero to do with semantics when you realize that the Scottish Rite has no influence on issues that happen at the lodge level.

Of course not, then your whole explanation becomes irrelavant.

Like I have said before, my goal is to expose secret societies and their resulting framework.

Still waiting, all you did was latch onto the word bifurcated and attached a sinister connotation to it.

Anyone with critical thinking skills can clearly see that you are rife with contradictions.

Point them out.

No problem, Mein Fuhrer, any other stuff you want to dispose of when you take command?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It has zero to do with semantics when you realize that the Scottish Rite has no influence on issues that happen at the lodge level.

Of course not, then your whole explanation becomes irrelavant.

Still waiting, all you did was latch onto the word bifurcated and attached a sinister connotation to it.

Point them out.

No problem, Mein Fuhrer, any other stuff you want to dispose of when you take command?

I latched onto the word Bifurcated because it shows that you are either:

1) a liar

2) not privy to the knowledge of the TRUE adept

which is plainly seen.

As far as the ad hominem attacks (mien fuhrer?!?!)

You can attack me all you want. I do not care. Your points are futile and your argument is irrational. Anyone who reads through this will see that you are full of half-truths.

If you want to tell me that my point is irrelevant, then I would learn to spell it correctly first. If not, then I can only speculate that you meant to use the word irrelevant.
(the last comment was totally irrelevant to anything, and that is how you roll, distract and distort.)

Now, lastly... for your comment regarding the framework of secret societies and the downfall of our government.

Be patient young Skywalker.

You will find out very soon, but unlike you, I am involved in research before I begin making clear and concise references in my statements.

Similar to project 2051, but not near as succinct, I like to provide links when I begin making direct references.
[edit on 19-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I am looking forward to seeing why you have attributed some seemingly malevolent meaning to the fellow using "bifurcated".

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

I am looking forward to seeing why you have attributed some seemingly malevolent meaning to the fellow using "bifurcated".

You guys are like shooting ducks in a pond. Really.

Distract and Distort. I never associated a malevolent meaning with the word bifurcated.

What I did was point to the fact that Masonicus is either one of two things:

1) a liar

2) not a true adept.

Thank you for giving me a chance to further reinforce my statements regarding:

DISTRACT AND DISTORT.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

1) a liar

No, it showed that you did not even quote Claussen properly.

which is plainly seen.

Ah, but somehow you are privy to the knowledge.

If the totalitarian shoe fits.

If you want to tell me that my point is irrelevant, then I would learn to spell it correctly first. If not, then I can only speculate that you meant to use the word irrelevant.

Cute, I guess not everyone spells as well as yourself, kind of like when you asked to have people 'depart' knowledge on you. You did mean 'impart'? As depart could mean to remove, and prior to the removal their needs to be something to remove.

Now... for your last comment regarding the framework of secret societies and the downfall of our government.

You will find out very soon, but unlike you, I am involved in research before I begin making clear and concise references in my statements.

I see, so you came here to tell everyone how Masons are subverting the government yet you forgot to bring your evidence and still need to do research. Right.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

1) a liar

No, it showed that you did not even quote Claussen properly.

which is plainly seen.

Ah, but somehow you are privy to the knowledge.

If the totalitarian shoe fits.

Cute, I guess not everyone spells as well as yourself, kind of like when you asked to have people 'depart' knowledge on you. You did mean 'impart'? As depart could mean to remove, and prior to the removal their needs to be something to remove.

Now... for your last comment regarding the framework of secret societies and the downfall of our government.

I see, so you came here to tell everyone how Masons are subverting the government yet you forgot to bring your evidence and still need to do research. Right.
[edit on 19-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

First, I quoted the gentleman properly. If anyone who is reading chooses to do so, then they can watch the video.
Hence, the link.

I meant DEpart. As I told you before, my goal is DISmantle the framework of secret societies.
I don't know if you noticed this Masonicus, but I like to debate like I play chess, and I might be baiting you.

I do not want for you to impart the knowledge upon me. I want you to depart (as in to go away, to leave, to die) the knowledge, and if you want to depart that knowledge upon me then fine.
Meaning....

If you give it to me then it will die with me and not promulgate.
Kind of like offering you a Mea Culpa.

Besides that, my point was that you were using the context of the word irrelevant to distract and distort my message.

When I began this thread, I was suspect of Freemasons, but I was not directly accusative; however, through the context of what has been written I have become accusative of Freemasonry.

And if I came across as accusative, it was due the questions that I asked of you and the Socratic manner in which they were asked.

Now. If you wouldn't mind giving me a little bit of time(distraction), then I will gladly answer your questions regarding the Young Skywalker comment.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

First, I am not a Mason.
You have been attaching strong meaning to the word bifurcated, focusing solely on that part of his sentence instead of going into the rest o his statement.

You state that you have caught him in a lie, and I can sort of see how you may see that, however with what goes to say, that it is a two fold approach, s about where you loose me. You are focusing solely on his statement of bifurcation, and are attaching much to it, and acting about it as though it is somewhat ominous.

So, I am asking you why it bears so much meaning to you.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

First, I am not a Mason.
You have been attaching strong meaning to the word bifurcated, focusing solely on that part of his sentence instead of going into the rest o his statement.

You state that you have caught him in a lie, and I can sort of see how you may see that, however with what goes to say, that it is a two fold approach, s about where you loose me. You are focusing solely on his statement of bifurcation, and are attaching much to it, and acting about it as though it is somewhat ominous.

So, I am asking you why it bears so much meaning to you.

If you are, or if you are not a Mason is not relative. I
have established that they will distract, distort and lie.

Hence the focus on the word bifurcate.

Please read the entire thread.
In its entirety, the thread explains the necessary answers to your questions.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I have, thank you.
Though I am not a Mason, I do find these threads interesting.
You'll notice posts by me earlier, actually.

I can sort of see your point, though I have to disagree with you.

The Scottish Rite is a separate system from FreeMasonry itself, and whatever focus or focus' it has will be under it's own discretion, much like the York Rite, which is heavily Christian, something that is not part of Masonry in and of itself.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

First, I quoted the gentleman properly. If anyone who is reading chooses to do so, then they can watch the video.
Hence, the link.

No, you did not. You insisted that he said 'Scottish Rite Lodge' when in fact he did not.

I meant DEpart.

Suuuure you did. Your quote:

Have you achieved the highest degree possible in the rite to which you belong, and if so, are you willing to depart that knowledge upon me?

How do you 'depart knowlegde' on someone? Nice piece of backpedaling.

As I told you before, my goal is DISmantle the framework of secret societies.

In which you have not even come close to presenting your method let alone accomplishing your goal.

I don't know if you noticed this Masonicus, but I like to debate like I play chess, and I might be baiting you.

No, you just spelled it wrong and will not admit it, there was no baiting going on there.

When I began this thread, I was suspect of Freemasons, but I was not directly accusative; however, through the context of what has been written I have become accusative of Freemasonry.

And?

Now. If you wouldn't mind giving me a little bit of time(distraction), then I will gladly answer your questions regarding the Young Skywalker comment.

Sure, take all the time you need, you are going to need it.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hence, the link.

No, you did not. You insisted that he said 'Scottish Rite Lodge' when in fact he did not.

I meant DEpart.

Suuuure you did. Your quote:

Have you achieved the highest degree possible in the rite to which you belong, and if so, are you willing to depart that knowledge upon me?

How do you 'depart knowlegde' on someone? Nice piece of backpedaling.

As I told you before, my goal is DISmantle the framework of secret societies.

In which you have not even come close to presenting your method let alone accomplishing your goal.

No, you just spelled it wrong and will not admit it, there was no baiting going on there.

And?

Sure, take all the time you need, you are going to need it.

You are correct in stating that the context in which I used the word is misleading.
What I should have typed is this, "Are you willing to depart with that knowledge?".

Thank you for pointing out my error. I use my mistakes to become a more rich individual, and I more than willing to admit them.

I can assure you that I purposely used the word DEpart.

For you to impart any "secret" knowledge upon me would mean that I would wish to have it.
I can also assure you that I wish to have NOTHING that Freemasonry offers.

As far as my method, the only thing that I desire is TRUTH.
Truth means no secrets.
My method relies on one thing and one thing only:
Exposure.

Now, kind sir, after thanking you for pointing out the context of my error, for which I am grateful as I said, I will be taking a break from this thread in order to finish the research to which I was referring.
But I can assure you, I will be back.

And since you seem to think that I will need the time for some reason, I will give you a little sneak peek.

Shall we look?

Let's...

In the history of the our country several events can be seen as focal points relating to the fascist/banking/corporate takeover of our government. Now...

What I will be doing is exposing these events and also who is involved, and if said individuals are Masons. (which funny enough, you would be surprised to note, if you look through history, especially the history of banking, that the individuals responsible for instituting the policies leading to the fascist/banking/corporate takeover of our government are all Masons)

Emergency Banking Act of 1933

This policy was instituted by FDR, a 32nd degree Freemason.

Now....

I will leave you with that, and it is intentionally ambiguous.

I would like to note that correlation does not equal causation, but in a court of law if the circumstantial evidence is OVERWHELMING then it can be used to determine guilt.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I have, thank you.
Though I am not a Mason, I do find these threads interesting.
You'll notice posts by me earlier, actually.

I can sort of see your point, though I have to disagree with you.

The Scottish Rite is a separate system from FreeMasonry itself, and whatever focus or focus' it has will be under it's own discretion, much like the York Rite, which is heavily Christian, something that is not part of Masonry in and of itself.

Nothing in Freemasonry is heavily Christian. Freemasonry is the OPPOSITE of true Christianity. Only two actual religions exist in this world.

Freemasonry and Christianity. The others are philosophies, a huge difference.

What is sad is the degree to which Masonic ritual has influenced Christianity.
True Christianity is forbidden from relying on rituals or idols.
It is in the 10 commandments.

What you have stated would be better said as, "Christianity is influenced heavily by Freemasonry".

Masonicus can say whatever he wants about this issue, as a matter of fact, any Mason can, but I have already established that they will distract and distort anything relating to the truth regarding Freemasonry.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join