It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy is Repugnant: An honest request to Masons.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
banning freemasonry in this country is another issue.

how can you ban your own works from within your workshop?if america in its fabricated state was the creation of "freemasons" ; how would banning freemasonry "work"?then who would get the job done?

im all for realizing that people take the experience they gain from initiations as power over a peace that is equal to ones illumination at the time of initiation.but, attempting to ban something that doesn't belong to you is crazy.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

I should have expressed myself differently.

I do not think that anything should be wholly banned, and I do not believe in censorship, but I do believe that Freemasons, or actually anyone, who holds a public office should be scrutinized and wholly and completely open.

What I have a problem with is the idea of individuals who take an oath to uphold the Constitution simultaneously holding themselves to a higher "secret oath".

And this is what is happening with Freemasonry.

My OP stated that Freemasonry allows for the framework to exist in which covert actions can be taken against our government.

Secret Societies can exist, and will exist, but not in the halls of government.

Thank you for helping me refine my statement.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by Josephus23

I'm not sure if what you posted is real.

But if it is, it just isn't safe.

Identity Theft And Your Social Security Number
www.ssa.gov...

I alerted the staff. Hopefully, they get to it before Google caches it.

EDIT: Wow, that was quick. ATS staff simply amazes me at times.

[edit on 18/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

Here's "Todd Davis's Actual Social Security Number" He can get away with it!

Go Todd! Go!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Project2501

I too have a company looking after my SS#.

Masons seem to want to control things.
And they are only trying to "help"

Witchcraft, hypnosis and mind control.

That is the game that the nefarious in their ranks use to hide their true purpose.

Thanks for the links to the Scottish Rite and hypnosis.
Truly enlightening.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project2501

Even the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite has to rework Albert Pikes "butchered" mistakes. example in the 25th degree which today is a revised ritual, Because Pikes version of the degree did not consider that the Sufi rather than the Druze represented the mystical tradition of islam.

Originally posted by Masonic Light
The idea that Pike's ritual was somehow deformed comes from Waite, who mistakenly thought that the ritual published in Blanchard's "Scotch Rite Masonry Illustrated" was Pike's.

In reality, Pike's ritual is the most dramatic, poetic, and concise, of the various Scottish Rite ritual.

Also, Pike never said that he considered the Druzes "the mystical tradition of Islam". Pike was aware of the Sufi tradition, but preferred the Druzes because they incorporated Gnostic and Kabalistic elements. DeHoyos and Hutchens have preferred the the Sufis for one of the modern revisions, but the Pike original remains superior.

Once again I will use documented proof against your errors.

"The Scottish Rite Journal - The Master Craftman Program"

And if you read you will notice this truth I stated as mentioned.

"Rex Hutchens’ A Bridge to Light, given to all new Scottish Rite Masons when they join."

"Although creative and instructive, Pike's version of this degree did not consider that the Sufi, rather than the Druse, represented the mystical tradition of islam. The revised ritual corrected this deficiency and introduced modifications which more accurately presented this tradition while retaining many of the tradition Masonic elements, as well as artifacts of the Pike ritual." p.205 Twenty-Fifth Degree-Knight of the Brazen Serpent, A Bridge to Light, A Study in Masonic Ritual & Philosophy

It appears your not even familiar with the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rites 25th Degree. How ironic is that!

~A place for everything, everything in its place. - Quote by Benjamin Franklin~

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Every topic that you have attempted to discuss with the Masons on this board has been backed up with links, but yet the most minimal of their declarations have been referenced.

Freemasons have openly declared that they are bound by secrecy!!
(I am still trying to wrap my head around that)

This is a quote from an ex-Mason found right here in this thread:

There can not be an honest answer from a Mason here, not ever! Any Mason posting anything considered negative by the Grand PooBaa, will be expelled. Therefore folks, all you will get is the same old BS. Yep! I was expelled for posting right here on the good old ATS!

Masons are bound by oath to distract and deceive regarding Freemasonry. It is their highest oath and they are sworn to take their secrets to the grave or face DEATH.

That is why they should never be allowed to serve in government.

NEVER. NOT EVER.
AND I REPEAT MYSELF...
NEVER SHOULD A MASON BE ALLOWED TO SERVE IN THE HALLS OF GOVERNMENT.

Your interactions with the Masons on this thread express EXACTLY why they should be banned from holding any public office.
While a minority might speak eloquently, their words are empty and completely meaningless.
You (project 2051) have consistently produced references to all of your statements regarding their ritual and history, but yet they say you are wrong, and that is ALL that they offer.

Thank you for clearly exposing their lies and half truths for exactly what they are. LIES AND HALF TRUTHS.
Any individual with critical thinking skills can see straight through their ad hominem attacks, non-sequiturs, hasty generalizations and circular thinking.

They prey upon the credulity of the average citizen in order to promote their agenda and it is time to lift the veil and expose both them and the cancerous growth that their system of secrecy and initiation have wrought upon this once great country.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
if masonry is a society and documents were thoughts that in time due to fabrication of laws governing mans interaction with creation makes possible the time when a society is america itself a soul function; then yes ban any man who functions as society within my soul functions.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Privacy, Maybe not so Repugnant

On a separate note, CEO Davis has himself been a victim of identity theft recently. According to spokesman Mike Prusinski, someone used the
CEO’s Social Security number — which is prominently displayed in advertisements for LifeLock’s identity theft protection commercials and on its web site– at a Ft. Worth check cashing operation to obtain a $500 loan.

www.wired.com...

Like I said - it just isn't safe.

Furthermore, Josephus23, would not be covered for identity theft if he had used Lifelock. (his service probably has a similar condition)

Accordingly, you will not recklessly disclose or publish your Social Security number or any other Personal Information to those that would reasonably be expected to improperly use or disclose that Personal Information such as by way of example in response to "phishing" scams, unsolicited emails or pop-up messages seeking disclosure of Personal Information.

www.lifelock.com...

Mods, forgive the off-topic post - but in the spirit of denying ignorance, I think it's important that ATSers are made aware of the possible dangers of publishing a SS# on a public forum.

[edit on 19/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

On a separate note, CEO Davis has himself been a victim of identity theft recently. According to spokesman Mike Prusinski, someone used the
CEO’s Social Security number — which is prominently displayed in advertisements for LifeLock’s identity theft protection commercials and on its web site– at a Ft. Worth check cashing operation to obtain a $500 loan.

www.wired.com...

Like I said - it just isn't safe.

Furthermore, Josephus23, would not be covered for identity theft if he had used Lifelock. (his service probably has a similar condition)

Accordingly, you will not recklessly disclose or publish your Social Security number or any other Personal Information to those that would reasonably be expected to improperly use or disclose that Personal Information such as by way of example in response to "phishing" scams, unsolicited emails or pop-up messages seeking disclosure of Personal Information.

www.lifelock.com...

[edit on 19/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

My method of communication for that post was one of "satire" (Synonym cross reference parody) to show the humor of individual "follies" meaning #5 "follies, a theatrical revue." there-forth providing a comparison of exaggeration of humor

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
if the initiator of a mystery initiates you they are sharing something that you deem should be kept a secret by yourself after initiation;even if you could express in english aspects of consciousness enlightenment you received from this initiation:because you feel as though it would be theft if others were to come into the knowledge you came from initiation?

sounds like whats going on to me.

sounds like you are taking for granted the initiator and those whom you use your enlightenment on without giving them the rights they have in america of sharing aforementioned knowledge.what do you do when you are bored?bother the initiator for greater mysteries?this sounds more like rape than anything else.

you feel as though your identity is tied to the knowledge you come into but have no regard for whence the mystery came if you are not allowing a free movement of consciousness due to secrecy;much like cancer:is this the masonic light you speak of?

the fabrication of america cannot be sustained by the consumption of mysteries by a select with a majority forced to starve on what a priestly class is forced to create for the false notion of security within a system expressed as altruistic.

is this the republic you are a citizen?is this the "america" "your" "masonic" "forefathers" "created"?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

This is a quote from an ex-Mason found right here in this thread:

Oh! I see! A quote about Masonry from a never-was Mason! That's some compelling 'evidence'.

Perhaps you should go through the "Problem Lodge" thread and read the responses from actual Masons with an unjaundiced eye (if that's even possible for you) and wonder why HDFACTORYCERTIF was shown to be a through-and-through liar. Then reconsider why you think it advisable to source him as any kind of reference to Masonry.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Semantics IS LAW.

And part of the obligation is to adhere to the laws of the country in which we reside, whether they be statutory or constitutional.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

well as you know freemason is a secret society and many people are in it like jay-z beyonce and more people but people do it for the benefits while they just messed up id rather work then be a freemason

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

well as you know freemason is a secret society and many people are in it like jay-z beyonce and more people but people do it for the benefits while they just messed up id rather work then be a freemason

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcr4life
reply to post by zaiger

Interesting. I guess you missed the myriad posts that mention that Freemasonry is a fraternity. So unless Beyoncé is a guy in drag, she isn't a Mason.

And where did you get the ridiculous notion that Freemasons don't work?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I am shocked to hear a Freemason, who's goal is to understand the bifurcated goal of the lodge,

How is Masonry bifurcated and why would that be any lodges goal? The lodge and Masonry as a whole is aimed towards harmony and level equality.

argue a point based on semantics.

Because your perception of what law you do or do not follow has no bearing on the topic. We are discussing Masonry and secrecy, not the basis and foundation of law in the United States.

Project 2051 seems to know your "religion" better than you guys.

Religion. Right. It is a fraternal orginization, no more, no less.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
And part of the obligation is to adhere to the laws of the country in which we reside, whether they be statutory or constitutional.

Ah come on, AM.

Why do you have to go and spoil the anti-Masonic screeds with something as uncomfortable as fact?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Masons are bound by oath to distract and deceive regarding Freemasonry.

Please show me where in the ritual this exists. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

From the Entered Apprentice Degree:

"In the State (1) you are to be a quite and peaceable citizen(2), true to your government and just to your country(3); you are not to countenance disloyalty or rebellion(4), but patiently submit to legal authority(5), and conform with cheerfulness to the government(6) of the country in which you live(7)."

(1) Herewith after referred to as 'The Employer'.

(2) Unless thou shalt be a citizen of a State in which a bait and switch has been employed, then thou shalt be free to disregard any and all directives from the same.

(3) Unless thou shalt come across a judge or traffic officer, then thou shalt conive and flaunt thy membership to obtain preferential treatment, publically if possible, as to insight those that do not have the same affilation that they may write about thee on conspiracy forums and the like.

(4) Unless thou shalt deem the The Employer to be contractually negligent by virture of the 14th Amendment, then thou shalt be free to rape and plunder at will as no one shalt pull a fast one on thee.

(5) Unless that authority resideth in thee, then thou shalt implantate the masses with microchipeths.

(6) 'Employer', i.e. 'The Task Master', 'Enslaver', 'Mighty Oppressor'

(7) Servitude

It is all quite simple until you see the bogeyman under every bed.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
but back on topic;

you state there are rituals: cool; initiations are known to take place, good for you.

it is illegal to attempt to create a fabrication and exist within that fabrication as the creator of such.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join