It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy is Repugnant: An honest request to Masons.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HDFACTORYCERTIF

after reading through a multitude of posts and threads, your story really does sound far fetched. Could you explain why you posted the same story on the chopper site and changed the bad guys around?

I also have a bit of a problem with the entire grand lodge hiding your membership and being willing to go to lengths that would have charters revoked. And that you didn't call the state police.

Also, who is this racerX? you always mention him, yet he never materializes. Like an invisible friend.

Please don't take offence to my questions, I just want to understand why you seem so adamant about posting about these people on a public forum.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HDFACTORYCERTIF

That indeed is appalling. I am sorry this wasn't treated as it should have been by Grand Lodge.

Of course as a Mason you will always be a brother. It's a shame that ritual was mocked in this way.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
JFK was a member of the Knights of Columbus & on his Arm patch robe was a Skull and bones. Noting the Skull & Bones are Osiris with arms crossed. This cross is the equinox, "The Great Celestial Cross". Now even though Catholics are forbidden from joining masonry via the Quaesitum est currrently."It was issued in 1983 by the prefect of the congregation, Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, who became Pope Benedict XVI on April 19, 2005."

JFK was in effect double speaking about how secrecy is repugnant. Because his Order has deep ties to the little known order of the "Jesuits" who are most secret. The jesuits are the secret service of the roman church. But since he is catholic & a member of the Knights of Columbus the order of Jesuits can stay but all other secretive orders must leave? Only JFK's Branches of secretive faiths are in correct form?

- Exposcit debitum -
1. the limitation to 60 members is removed
2. it allowed the admission of Coadjutors, that is: zealous but uneducated priests (spiritual coadjutors) and competent lay people desirous to offer their life for an apostolic service (temporal coadjutors) The temporal coadjutors are nowadays called Jesuit Brothers.
3.Defence of the faith is added to its Propagation as an aim of the Society of Jesus (the 10 years separating this text to the first approval, have been enough for St Ignatius of Loyola to realize how dangerous for the Catholic faith was the rapid progress of Protestantism)

Anything under Catholic Law or the Secretive Jesuit ways you do not like you are subject to Excommunication of spirituality. This is what JFK was out to protect while attacking "Other" secret societies? It's double speak on JFK's part.

Ether you are a vampire with JFK or you're not via the Transubstantiation. Are you with him or against him philosophy arises here in thought.

The grip of the 3rd degree, a grip called the "Lion's Paw"

The 3rd degree of Freemasonry, where the initiate will play Hiram Abiff (the sun) who's slain by three ruffians (October, November, December or Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius)
While he's buried, 12 masons go searching for him (the 12 months/zodiacs) and the 3 masons going West find him (January/Pisces, February/Aries, March/Taurus)
They then try to resurrect him 3 times (April/Gemini, May/Cancer, June/Leo).
They try with the two first grips (Gemini and Cancer) but only succeed the 3rd time, raising him from the dead to full upright position with the special grip, the "Lion's Paw" grip. This is of course an allusion to the sun being finally restored to full glory at summer solstice, June 21st, the sun in the sign of Leo the Lion, the strongest sign with its strength finally resurrects the sun/Hiram Abiff, role-played by the initiate.

The idea here is that "nobody" will go to heaven without going thru the Pope. Because Jesus has the key to hell, and heaven, but he gave the kingdom of heaven to Peter. Which the Pope Has the "Keys of St. Peter."

Matthew 16:18-20 RSV
18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it.
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
20 Then he strictly charged the disciples to tell no one that he was the Christ.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Project2501

Fail.

The "Lion of the Tribe of Judah" is defined in Revelation 5:5 as Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is not mentioned in any of the rituals of Blue Lodge Freemasonry, but He is mentioned in the York Rite, particularly the Order of the Temple.

The Zodiac is not mentioned in any Masonic ceremony that I am aware of.

Freemasons don't worship the sun.

From OneOneness:

As a symbol, the Jews sometimes used the lion as an emblem of the Tribe of Judah as they expected the Messiah to descend from this tribe. This reference carried over to Christianity where the Lion of the Tribe of Judah refers to Jesus Christ, the Messiah. To the ancient craft, this symbolism was seen further in the death and the resurrection to life of man.

Legend had that a lion's cub, or whelp, was born dead and brought to life by the roar of its sire. As such, the reference to the lion may be applied to the Messiah, who brought life and the light of immortality to the tribes of Israel, through the roar of God's word.

As has been explained here time and again Freemasonry is a story of man's journey from darkness to light.

In our temporal lives we stumble about in frustration, pain and suffering. We fear death as an end. We attend churches and synagogues and think we have faith, but instead we have doubt.

Freemasonry uses allegory and symbols to portray the story of how moral behavior, ethical dealings with others and the equality and brotherhood of all mankind can open the door to light and truth.

All masons are required to believe in God or a Supreme Being. Masonry just helps lay out a path that anyone can use in their own faith journey to become closer to God.

Masonry retells the story of every major religion and culture from time immemorial that death is not an end, but a change.

On this journey a man learns that the human soul is immortal, that every human is our family member and it is incumbent upon us to perform selfless service and relief to those in need while having faith that God or Deity will provide for us.

Combining allegory from Freemasonry with personal religious beliefs is very powerful. Focusing on moral behavior and selfless service leads to inner peace and happiness.

Ultimately we realize that death is not an ending. Death is the release from this mortal, physical and temporal world. Through this faith journey we can realize that our personality survives forever and also that we are responsible for our actions and how they affect others.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
3-5-7-9 Steps Of the Porch of Solomon's Temple

Rough Ashlar/Clay into perfect Ashlar

The First 3 Steps in Order are:::
1st Step (Beauty)= EA : Entered Apprentice : Junior Warden - Tools (24 inch Gauge :::Working Tool:::- is emblematical of the twenty-four hours of the day, Which they are 3 divisions of 8,8 & 8 of the hours of the day and Night to total 24 hours) = Passively And the other (Gavel :::Working Tool::
is used Actively. One is a tool of measurement and calculation, while the other is one of force. One tool decides what to keep, while the other gets rid of the rest.

2nd Step = FC (Strength): Fellowcraft : Senior Warden - Tools (Plumb, Plumb-Line, The Plumb Rule :::Working Tool::
= Up means up, right means straight; an upright man is one who stands straight up and down, doesn’t bend or wobble, has no crooks in him, like a good solid wall that won’t cave in under pressure. "The line teaches the criterion of rectitude, to avoid dissimulation in conversation and action, and to direct our steps in the path which leads to immortality." This idea of the immortal life was always connected in symbology with that of the perpendicular-something that rose directly upward.

3rd Step = MM : Master Mason (Wisdom) : Worshipful Master - Tools (Square :::Working Tool::
= As a symbol it refers to the earth, for so long a time supposed to be square in shape; as a working tool, it refers to all those forces by means of which one prepares himself to fit into his own proper place in the Brotherhood, like a Perfect Ashlar in a wall. (Trowel :::Working Tool::
= Perfect Ashlar/Clay

Note: In Masonry the Three Great Lights are the Gauge, Plumb & Square.

The Next set of 5 Steps in Order are:::::

- 4th Step Tuscan (Hearing) - First Candidate then Entered Apprentice
- 5th Step Doric (Seeing) - The Doric Worshipful Master is so positioned as to open and govern the Lodge by ::Wisdom::.
- 6th Step Ionic (Feeling) - The Ionic Senior Warden is so positioned as to give ::Strength:: to the Worshipful Master and so to be the resource to which the Worshipful Master, and the craft of the Lodge as a whole, can draw upon to assure just support and due payment.
- 7th Step Corinthian (Smelling) - By his position the Corinthian Junior Warden is best able to observe the time and call the craft from and to labor or refreshment in accordance with what Wisdom dictates and hence be the ::Beauty:: and Glory of the day.
- 8th Step Composite (Tasting) -

The Center Three are of Greek Origin
The Roman Origin is all that remains

Wisdom to Contrive; Strength to Support; and Beauty to adorn all great and important
Wisdom is Informed Choice that is of Supreme Benefit.
Strength is Useful Resource provided by a Supreme Benefactor.
Beauty is Craftsmanship Realized and the result of Applied Craftsmanship. Craftsmanship is the rendering of Supremely Beneficial results which function physically and spiritually.

The Doric,Ionic and Corinthian Orders. Are in the East, West and South. To Support the Lodge

The Next set of 7 Steps in Order are:::::::
The Liberal Arts - the Mysterious Kadosh Ladder of 7 steps ascent and 7 steps descent?

The first support on the right is called O.E. (Oheb Eloah) (love of God)?
The second support on the left is called O.K. (Oheb Kerobo)(love of one's neighbour)?

9th Step (Grammar)
10th Step (Rhetoric)
11th Step (Logic)
12th Step (Arithmetic)
13th Step (Geometry)
14th Step (Music)
15th Step (Astronomy)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project2501
15th Step (Astronomy)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

15th Step (Astronomy)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The Pleiades of the first degree tracing board along with Faith, Hope and Charity. Are taught in masonic ritual.

"The nine brightest stars of the Pleiades are named for the Seven Sisters of Greek mythology: Sterope, Merope, Electra, Maia, Taygete, Celaeno, and Alcyone, along with their parents Atlas and Pleione. As daughters of Atlas, the Hyades were sisters of the Pleiades."

Job 38:31
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
Amos 5:8
He who made the Plei'ades and Orion, and turns deep darkness into the morning, and darkens the day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea, and pours them out upon the surface of the earth, the LORD is his name, - All taught in masonic rituals

The Eighteenth Degree "Knight of the Rose Croix"
IMPORTANT SYMBOLS:
The constellations called Faith, Hope and Charity,
the punishments and terrors of Hell,
the rose, the cross, the pelican, the eagle.

Faith, Hope and Charity are noted as constellations, As well on the first degree tracing board are the lessor lights of the Sun & Moon along with the Worshipful Master! We can show many examples of multiple tracing board rituals with constellations & zodiac teachings?

The Twenty Fifth Degree "Knight of the Brazen Serpent"
The apron is white, lined and edged with black; the white side spotted with golden stars, and the black side with silver ones. Those on the white side represent, by their positions and distances, the Pleiades, the Hyades, Orion and Capella. Those on the black side represent the stars of Perseus, Scorpio, and Ursa Major. Apron is in Ritual operations when gave & used in due proper order. Note Scorpio is a constellation & is used in ritual. So masonry is with use of the zodiac.

Junior Warden - J.W.: (in South)
He marks the Sun at its Meridian, Calls the Brethren from labour to refreshment, and from refreshment to labour. Note how the Junior Warden marks the Sun at its "Meridian"

I will mold your Zeal which is that of Clay. To the perfection of truth. For I am the tassel of Justice. For this trowel lays the golden brick road of brotherhood.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

The Zodiac is not mentioned in any Masonic ceremony that I am aware of.

I haven't personally confirmed this, but here's an old post from an old thread.

Originally posted by Masonic Light

In the 26° and 28° of the Scottish Rite (the 26th is known both as Knight of the Brazen Serpent and Sufi Master, while the 28th is Prince Adept), 12 columns are shown, each denoting one of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, as well as one of the Constellations of the Zodiac.

(bold emphasis mine)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

please note: the above is incorrect.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

15th Step (Astronomy)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

please note: the above is incorrect.

"Under most jurisdictions, every speculative craft lodge has three movable and three immovable jewels, on which the brethren are intended to moralize. They are the square, the level, the plumb rule, the rough ashlar, the perfect ashlar and the tracing board. An eminent Masonic writer, the Rev Dr George Oliver (1782-1867), said they are called jewels because “they have a moral tendency which renders them jewels of inestimable value."

What do the first three steps of the 3-5-7-9 masonic stairway represent?
The three great lights which are The Gauge, The Plumb Rule & The Square.

please note: the above is correct.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

But there is a difference between Lights and Jewels.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Does the Jewels not generate the light of the lodge? From which manner they are cut! The Gauge is also the Junior Warden & this is the Beauty of the lodge. The Plumb Rule is the Senior Warden & this is the Strength of the lodge. The Square is the Worshipful Master! & this is the Wisdom of the Lodge. Who among you would or have the ability to extinguish these 3 GREAT LIGHTS?

"That the three Great Lights of Freemasonry (namely, the Volume of the Sacred Law, the Square, and the Compasses) shall always be exhibited when the Grand Lodge or its subordinate Lodges are at work, the chief of these being the Volume of the Sacred Law." - Information For the Guidance of Members of the Craft/Book of Constitutions 2007 Edition p.8 of 49

Noting that the Volume of Sacred Law can be The Noble Qur'an or the "Kings" James Bible or the Hindu Scriptures.

The Onion has more than one layer ladies & gentlemen. The egyptians were aware of this are you?

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Project2501]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

with all due respect. The questions you are asking are dealing directly with ritual. While the answer is easy to find using google, I cannot tell you directly. I will however, stand by my initial statement, and say that those are not the three great lights in masonry. They are however important. This journey you are seeking is much better achieved from within rather than without. (IMHO) There is nothing wrong with anyone seeking this information. When learned correctly, it is a revelatioin and a way of life. Please ask any questions you have, but also understand that we cannnot reveal certain things to you. I do however feel comfortable telling you where you are going down the wrong path. I appriciate your intrest.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There is the Blue lodge which you might wish you belonged to. Which many Americans also attach the 32nd degree & 33rd degree conspiracies of the scottish rite lodge, As the scottish rite is very popular in america. Via Albert Pikes butchering of the Francken Manuscript. Then there is the Craft lodge in Europe & many other places!

The original Craft lodge I might add. Along with the York Rites which is more popular in europe & other areas not of america. So by me asking certain things & telling you the way it really is. I Can tell who is real & who is not. Once again it's most typical of internet masons that they don't understand that the truth will come out via the historians & scholars. Everyone does not belong to the American Blue Lodge system, Also everyone doesn't subscribe to the butchered Albert pike system of the Scottish Rite that was reworked from the Francken Manuscripts. But if you are interested in the truth well all you have to do is research it
Isn't this a reasoning of why secrecy is repugnant?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I seem to recall that we are specifically admonished in our charges to never contenanace any subversion of the government under which we live or support any civil unrest or overthrow of government.

I was installed last night as Master of my Lodge and the duties and charges that I am subject to do not allow me to subvert or circumvent any civil authority.

As has already been pointed out by others, all the "Secrets" have been exposed for over a hundred years. Signs and modes of recognition are the only real secrets we have, and if you want to know what they are all you have to do is Google or do some digging in a library and you'll be able to them.

Trying to find something sinister in Freemasonry is like chasing shadows. The facts of Lodge activities is truely boring and mundane for the most part. I'm not disparaging the Craft because I truely love the practice of Ritual and conferring degrees. Stated meetings are routine and are directed to dispensing with the usual house cleaning and bill paying that goes along with any orginization and can get quite tedious.

And before someone starts spewing nonesense about being a lower degree Mason and not privy to the inner workings watches way to many History Channel programs and reads to many Brown novels.

If you want to know what we're about got the nearest Lodge in your community and ask for an application and learn what our "secrets" are. You might actually grow into a useful citizen and actually contribute something positive for the community and the world you live in and not ask for any recognition or praise for your efforts. That would be a novel approach, eh?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sharkman

Congradulations Worshipful. Enjoy your year in the east.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I am not sure what you mean by the blue lodge we wish we belonged to, but I am sure you will inform us. It is true that history will tell the truth about our secrets. In fact it already has to a point.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Does the Jewels not generate the light of the lodge? From which manner they are cut! The Gauge is also the Junior Warden & this is the Beauty of the lodge. The Plumb Rule is the Senior Warden & this is the Strength of the lodge. The Square is the Worshipful Master! & this is the Wisdom of the Lodge. Who among you would or have the ability to extinguish these 3 GREAT LIGHTS?

You can call the Worshipful Master and the Wardens Great Lights but in Masonry when we refer to the Three Great Lights it is not the jewels worn by these officers nor the officers themselves.

"That the three Great Lights of Freemasonry (namely, the Volume of the Sacred Law, the Square, and the Compasses) shall always be exhibited when the Grand Lodge or its subordinate Lodges are at work, the chief of these being the Volume of the Sacred Law." - Information For the Guidance of Members of the Craft/Book of Constitutions 2007 Edition p.8 of 49

This is correct.

Noting that the Volume of Sacred Law can be The Noble Qur'an or the "Kings" James Bible or the Hindu Scriptures.

This is also correct. The choice is up to the indivdual Mason on which volume he would like at his degrees.

The Onion has more than one layer ladies & gentlemen. The egyptians were aware of this are you?

I am not quite sure what you were implying. Can you please expand on this comment?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join