It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zamora temple related to Masons???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Here is Zamora Temple's website: zamora-dsc.tripod.com...

Thats a creepy looking temple and a creepy sounding jingle. I wish there was a top view of the building. I wonder if its shaped like a hexagram or something?

lol!

I think it sounds cool.

Now if I could just remember which RPG they got it from that I played on my Super Nintendo...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here is a link to a pretty crummy topigraphical map. It doesn't allow you to see how the building is really shaped .

w4cue.com...

[edit on 29-9-2004 by TgSoe]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Now if I could just remember which RPG they got it from that I played on my Super Nintendo...

Its from Final Fantasy III (japan VI). The main character was a half human half Esper who could turn into a purple Esper. The music was from the Esper world if I remember correctly. Sturod84 (ATS member) has the end boss as his avatar.

FFIII(JAP VI) is one of my fav RPGs ever which is why I remember.

Just though I would tell you as I hate it when I can't remember something.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Aaahhh...!

I knew that sounded familiar.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah
hopefully I will be able to get some pictures by next week for all you demanding folks

Hey man have you been able to get any pictures yet? It would be mega- cool if you could go inside the building and get pictures of those paintings and shackles.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a zemora temple is a masonic shrine where they fulfill the ancient rituals of sacrifice and satan worship. They also worship a god called baphomet (a ancient form of Baal) Almost all masons are kept in the dark about what actually happens there. only the higher ups know. as a result many christians are sucked into "the lodge". when you become a lodge member you take an oath that you won't tell any of the masonic secrets under no less penalty than death.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

<< 1  2   >>

join