It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Did Brazilian Town With Huge Number Of Twins Result From Nazi Science Experiments?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The Link

This is a bit creepy, kind of lick Children of the damned meets Hitler. . . You do often hear of Nazi's escaping to South America where they lived out their remaining years, I suppose why not continue your work too. . .That is if you nuttier than squirrel poop. . .

Candido Godol, a small town in Brazil, has long astonished the world with its very abnormally high level of birth rates for twins. The rate is nearly a thousand percent higher than the global average: "the 80 households in a one-square-mile area have reportedly some 38 pairs of twins. Blond, blue-eyed twins."

National Geographic Explorer is digging into this mystery and they have come up with a pretty out there, and horrifying, theory. They investigate claims that mad Nazi scientist Joseph Mengele, who escaped to Brazil, continued his research into using twins as a way to build a perfect Aryan master race. One historian thinks Mengele succeeded, and this town is the proof.

The Video NGE Link

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Animal]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Unless I am being a doofus then I believe that there is a show about this on National Geographic on Saturday:

Nazi Twins

I would like to see this but being in the UK I am screwed

new topics

join