It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch live: Obama outlines war plan for Afganistan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is live streaming video of the war plan link below.
cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Thanks for the link.....

I got a big laugh at seeing all those brain-dead grunts in the audience..

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'd like to know why the hell this very important speech was given entirely in front of a military or West Point audience? I think this was a complete slap in the face to the US citizenry. WE ARE THE ONES THAT RUN THIS COUNTRY AND PAY TAXES not the military. The politicians and the military WORK FOR US! It was a lame duck speech by a lame duck President. It was a motivational speech meant to inspire the military. It had nothing to do with the American people.

Way to go Obama.......address the military and even address the Afghan people but completely snub the people that you owe your allegiance to. You schmuck! $30 billion dollars? $1 million for every soldier in Afghanistan? LMAO! How do you plan to pay for the troop surge?

rah rah rah....cheer cheer cheer..........

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If I could tell Obama one thing, it would be that you're already President, STOP CAMPAIGNING. Its really annoying now.

I would have thought more people would be on this thread, but I guess people don't care/already know what he's going to say/know that it doesn't matter what he says, he'll (or TPTB, pick your poison) go back on it.

Was it just me, or did everyone look bored out of their minds?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
$30 billion dollars? $1 million for every soldier in Afghanistan? LMAO! How do you plan to pay for the troop surge?

A false flag and possible reemergence of a "victory bond" type thing?

I could see it happening.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There was some mention of a "war tax" on people who earn 30k+ a year. WTF? A senator from Wis. was talking about it after the speech.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The next time the United States has an election, maybe they should have an IQ test to see who is allowed to vote and who is not. They also have to get rid of those electronic voting machines which make it very easy to rig the election. That is the only way you are going to prevent the same cast of characters from hijacking the Government over and over again.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a parody of the speech i saw in another thread posted by Sianara
that deserves to be posted here

top topics

join