It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surely some aliens don't care if we see them? So, why not openly, every day?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I just read Filer's Files, and there were lots of different sightings, disks, craft etc. Too many in fact to be less than the "57 varieties" (I believe I read somewhere) that are said to be visiting Earth.

So, surely just one of those races of beings don't care if we see them, right? I am equating this to us and ants -- we walk around, look at the ants on the ground, and we don't care if they see us. We even take a few to study. They can't retaliate, or harm us.

So, why are there not more sightings of, say, aliens in the sky, or appearing somehow, who don't care if we see them ... because they know they are superior to us and we can't do anything about it? Why is it mostly blurred images, and other anomalies?

Not sure if I'm making my point as clear as I'd like. Maybe: why do we not see aliens openly watching us, because they know they can?

Chaz.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The frequency of sightings in on the rise. It's just that most of them are not reported. On a personal note, i've had 4 sightings in 2009. But i don't bother reporting, because i know they exist, and they have a role to play in human evolution.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I live in a mid size city in Calif.

There are numerous raccoons and possums that live in my neighborhood.

No one sees them during the day time.

But a night they come out and scavenge for food.

The later the night and people are not around the more you see.

Most people have no idea they're there.

Maybe the same with aliens they prefer the night because man retreats inside when the sun goes down.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think you answered your own question. If they really "don't care," then you're going to see them just whenever and wherever they randomly happen to show up. Just about like now. Think of it as more like a natural process like bubbles popping on the surface of a pan of boiling water. If the bubbles don't care (which they don't), why don't they all pop to the surface at the same time?

Go look at some photos of the universe taken by Hubble. We're so tiny as to be practically non-existent in the entire scheme of things. Nobody cares. Aliens don't care. We're almost the definition of insignificant. Don't fool yourself.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
you don't get it.....

okay fine, I will give you one word why UFO is not ready to meet us:

Reigilion

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
because the "aliens" are just government aircraft that are top secret. if aliens ever did show up I doubt there would be all this subterfuge

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You will never see something that you are not ready to see. This is a fact, and it goes very deep into your consciousness.

You ONLY see what you want to see, and this is why they say earth is a 3D mirror image of yourself.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It's possible they have some sort of prime directive and we can't see them. All the current evidence is likely hoaxed. If there were alien craft they would be covered in a metamaterial skin so they are hidden, etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
OK my take is either A) they don't want to be killed by us, or B) like Homer said in the Iliad and the Odyssey, maybe there is a "Mist" that keeps us from seeing what's really there, and puts what's there into a version we could more normally accept.

top topics

join