It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: BBC Global Warming Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This video makes me so angry, another typical well spun BBC news article designed to manipulate the public. And the public will blindly accept it as fact and accept the carbon tax.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 2-12-2009 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

This video makes me so angry, another typical well spun BBC news article designed to manipulate the public

Oh? And you know that for a fact? You have spent months at remote weather stations taking ice core samples? You have check ancient tree ring growth for indications of past climate trends? You have studied for years, researched, and written papers on the subject???

Or did you actually just choose to believe someone else's "well spun" article designed to manipulate the public?

Even with Carbon tax you will still be in the top 25% of the world’s richest people so I wouldn’t get to angry.

Just food for thought...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Havent you been reading the other threads? The climate gate scandals, the erasing of vast amounts of scientific data so there is no way of checking how they came to their conlcusions. The leaked emails and false nasa data. The whole thing is one giant cover up.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Having worked for the bbc, i can see that for a fact they lie, and proudly do it.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Havent you been reading the other threads? The climate gate scandals, the erasing of vast amounts of scientific data so there is no way of checking how they came to their conlcusions. The leaked emails and false nasa data. The whole thing is one giant cover up.

How could I miss them? hehe

What I see however is mass hysteria, and overblown assumptions, from people quoting second hand knowledge as fact!!!

From what I have read the hacked emails have been taken out of context and not viewed in there entirety... Whenever you have research going on you will have masses of data... from time to time you will need to delete some of that data.

I bet the scientist working on the LHC have hit the delete key a few times.

People are so quick to be sceptical about manmade climate change when they don’t really understand any of the science involved. They go on about how you can’t trust these scientists... that they have agendas... and then go on to quote other scientist. What I am saying is that they ALL have agendas.

I think most people are swayed by the Climate Change sceptics view point, not because of the science, but because of the fact that it’s more convenient and means that there will be less change to the lifestyle they have become accustomed to.

andy1033

Having worked for the bbc, i can see that for a fact they lie, and proudly do it.

ITN are also doing a piece on climate change at the moment... sky news has done it to...

If the BBC come out tomorrow and said that manmade climate change is a hoax... would you start believing in manmade climate change because (as you claim) the BBC are liars??

Besides, Show me a media outlet that doesn’t lie.

new topics

top topics

join