It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theroy on Ture TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ok if you watch True TV you by now seen the Commercials for it.

www.trutv.com...

The first episode looks like its going to be mostly over HARRP.

Optimistic RGD view.

I would say not a bad spot to start off on. I look forward in have a dedicated conspiracy show. It might prove informative like UFO hunters. They might be able to give new ideas and theory's about the stuff they go over. Might even find ground braking evidence.

Realistic RGD view.

If the show gets any good information or evidence the show will be caned, the cameras will be taken and burned and someone might end up dead. The show might now add any thing new to table. Odds are its going to be like Monster hunter Ghost hunters, and UFO hunters always looking with tolls and resources that most of us would flip if we had even half the stuff, but will never find any ground braking information or proof. It will go as deeper then the average human in to the subject but no deeper then a pro conspiracy theorist.

It might end up being slightly better then a reality tv show. It could inform more and might even sow the seeds of looking for the truth and asking questions in a few youngsters. Might inform us on some subjects that we don't know. At worst it will be an overview of the stuff we all know here and things we have already talked about. But it will be in a nice cutie 1 hour show so that fox will make some more cash on the adds that we will see.

If a mod needs to move this to a different place I wont mind. I had issues trying to deiced where to put this.

Also sorry for any grammar or spelling errors. Dyslexia and Dysgrahpia are a pain.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Raregolddragon]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

2 other threads exist.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

dammit I hate it when I am late.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It always happens to me.

new topics