It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox13 Tampa said: it cost $1million dollars a year for a foot soldier, interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So, one soldier cost the American People, $1 million dollars a year deployed in Afganville. is it a lie or the truth...?> I dont know, it could be propoganda - but
that would mean he gets what $30K out of that $1 million. and he risks his life~~
just doesn't seem right.. 30K all the risk ... 970K for materials to exist ..... it figures, thats all. just a comment about Obamas decision about sending 30K more troops to combat rising tide of Teleban - insurgents and alcia.
whats you thoughts about this transaction...?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm all for it and believe we should institute a draft of America's, England's and Australia's finest and send them off to do the fighting.

To be drafted you would have to be in public office, or be a partner, spouse or offspring of someone in public office.

If we sent the lot off I doubt any of our countries would miss them.

I guarantee that if that happened the military in Afghanistan would suddenly be equipped with I.U.D. proof Humbees and effective, light body-armour.

Hmmm. . . I'm not sure I.U.D. are the appropriate letters. I used to have one of them, and it certainly never exploded. But then, it didn't work at all.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

i second that motion and add that there should be no age requirement other than older than 18 years of age no cap....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
......just a comment about Obamas decision about sending 30K more troops to combat rising tide of Taleban - insurgents and Alcia. Whats you thoughts about this transaction...?

Every soldier with combat training is just one more possible defender of the Constitution. The more the merrier.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I'm not sure why Obama is sending 30k more troops over there....

Maybe he wants to keep them over there so when tshtf here, they will not be used against us...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Maybe he wants to keep them over there so when tshtf here, they will not be used against us...

Maybe he wants to keep them over there so when tshtf here, they will not be used to defend Americans from this out-of-control government.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

Maybe he wants to keep them over there so when tshtf here, they will not be used to defend Americans from this out-of-control government

ROFLMAO...

Like those brain-dead grunts are going to defend the American people..

They take orders from their criminal commanders....if they are told to shoot, the grunts will shoot...

Obama knows this and that is why he is getting them out of the Country.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
reply to post by Anti-Evil

PEACE and LOVE...

Or maybe it's so they'll be on hand when, after the next false flag, he declares war on Iran.

new topics

top topics

join