It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Streaming Advice Fast!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OK I hope this make sense to you all .

It seems in trance there are a multiplicity of streams very high in amplitude that are connecting to me.

These streams are often heading straight for what I am calling a 'nuclear insight' which refers to an insight leading straight into revealment of a successful belief system (with structure) that has manifested before the individual in the form of a conscious and sometimes observable communication. To simplfy I am being hit with masses amounts of information that not only makes sense but also facilitates my hunger to solve the puzzle.

These connected streams seem to have been with me for some time, in some time, for some ryhme or reason. Yes much of this I have been taught in previous lifetimes and connection streams. Much is whispered at some of these key grid points for the energies at play dictate a certain dicipline, candor and awareness of the 'transcendental moment'

I often find mindself in shock at the different grid points I am bearing witness to. Each one with a story reaching back into history. Whille others seem to manifest the present combined with the success stories of the fractals/sectors/grid points in communication with.

I am at the stage now where I am litterally overflowing with information as to our somewhat mundane reality, along with ways out that are starting to present themselves. But I find myself in a strange situation. It seems my kind of awareness (pertaining to actual ways of transcending this reality in adition to fixing this one) is not being facilitated in real terms, ie in this solid day to day reality, no one has asked for the answer? No one has pleaded and/or fought for solution to a happy ending and a new beginning. In fact our history should be littered with just that..... happy endings and a new beginnings.
Are they any that come to you mind? and if so do these transitions happen frequently enough?

So of you may sense i am a little baffled that we are experiencing this reality still you're right, I am. In fact within this reality there seems to be a built resistance to promoting new types of thought systems, in fact there are few thought systems introduced at all into the human psyche during a normal lifetime.

So it is my hyothesis that belief systems are followed by actual energetic and consious energy and can communicate that to people like me. What do I mean by people like me? Well this is where one might meet resistance, for i must now proceed without a sense of ego and also not be so bold as to say I am special or different(both are socialogical implants/beliefs that inhibit progression amongst many)or have more ideas and thoeories I can contribute than others (overtures of arrogance here!).

So to those that hear this call from this here light being chassed by the darkness of the madness of our mind that has built up this sysytem of global enslavement I say this, this is a kind of SOS call for people like me or people seeking people like me.

I've been using the other 90% of my mind for research, development and exploration and I am now screaming for a release about what I have discovered! Maybe you are too?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Do you meditate or do these thoughts just come to you ?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

I am now screaming for a release about what I have discovered!

Do you find that ATS might be a good arena to release what you have learned? I'm finding your thoughts to be intriguing, and outside the usual boxes.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Are you looking to connect all the info and make sense of it and need help?
Can you tell us some of it and make it a bit clear of what you need?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by booda

Do you meditate or do these thoughts just come to you ?

Mostly they come to me in trance ie deep meditation.

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Do you find that ATS might be a good arena to release what you have learned? I'm finding your thoughts to be intriguing, and outside the usual boxes.

Well it is the arena I have been investing in for some time so yes, I am putting some hope into it helping me visualise a way out.

Originally posted by Elieser
Are you looking to connect all the info and make sense of it and need help?
Can you tell us some of it and make it a bit clear of what you need?

I want to create the right propoganda to initiate a catalyst and cause our mindsets to shift from economically inspired to humanitarian inspired.

Also to facilitate progressive thought streams that currently have no outlet.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I want to create the right propoganda to initiate a catalyst and cause our mindsets to shift from economically inspired to humanitarian inspired.

Ahhh. I see. Then you have your work cut out for you. You know what a daunting task this would be.

But I'm interested to see what's on your mind...should you decide to share. I'm sure there are others also.

edit: repaired quote tags.

[edit on 12/1/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don't know anything about this except one thing I heard on tv years ago: you should never, ever cross the streams. Bad things happen when you cross the streams.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

When you say you are putting some hope into it helping you to "visualize a way out". What do you mean? That could mean a couple of different things.....you know?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

So, you're looking for a way to bring the rest of us kicking and screaming into enlightenment? You've chosen a tough path.

Great change is brought about through pain & agony, like childbirth. Dragging people from the confortable womb of their existance will not be done easily or without resistance. Just remember, it is a better place you are trying to bring them to, less confining than the womb of their current state.

I've followed some of your threads before and can tell you are trying to impart some great and profound knowledge. I am wiser for having read your work. Your style seems to be very cerebral, using terms and language suitable for someone deep into the quest for enlightenment.

My suggestion to you is this;

Try to dumb it down a bit. Those of us just beginning our quest have a tough time following your line of thought.

Remember your audience, this IS the internet and many here have short attention spans. Try to get your points across through short and hopefully and most importantly PROFOUND threads. Force people to think outside the box.

Impart knowledge a little bit at a time. Leave a trail of breadcrumbs for all to follow always leaving us hungry for more. Patience with the less enlightened will pay off in dividends.

Learn who your audience is. Find out how they think and convey your message in terms they can relate to. Use their belief systems to to your advantage and try to relate them into the system you are trying to convey. Think of how the Church converted pagan holy days into Church holidays to ease conversions of native peoples.

Do not try to impart all of your knowledge or message all at one time. It will be lost on the many, and will be a waste of time and effort on your part.

Do not push yourself too hard. Go with the flow, take it easy and enjoy yourself. If you turn this into a chore for yourself, you will block your creative channels and may undo what it is you are trying to accomplish. Have fun.

Good luck, and I will be following you in your endeavor.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by FortAnthem]

[edit on 1-12-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I don't know anything about this except one thing I heard on tv years ago: you should never, ever cross the streams. Bad things happen when you cross the streams.

I have too, it's in my nature. But I move very causiously.

Ahhh. I see. Then you have your work cut out for you. You know what a daunting task this would be.

But I'm interested to see what's on your mind...should you decide to share. I'm sure there are others also.

Yes, I am on the fence regarding this dawnting task to be honest. Like I said this society does not really encourage my kind of thinking.

When you say you are putting some hope into it helping you to "visualize a way out". What do you mean? That could mean a couple of different things.....you know?

I mean that there is an effective lockdown in place that makes it very difficult to see the evolutionary leap and how that will take shape. I have tried to evolve my mindset as much as possible and peer into the possible avenues of change to being everyone up to the frequency required to received 'the code'. But tptb have put in place a very robust system very resistant to change.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks mate some really good advice. I will try to take in on board.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

"Learn who your audience is. Find out how they think and convey your message in terms they can relate to. Use their belief systems to to your advantage and try to relate them into the system you are trying to convey."
This same thing that you just said I "thought" of this morning and I understood why some of the info comes in different ways of language or slangs, if it can be called that. For each different group that your message has to be given to, your way of communicating must match theirs.

top topics

join