It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland mass murder suspect indicted on 85 counts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here you have it:

www.cnn.com...

A registered sex offender has been indicted on 85 counts -- including aggravated murder, rape and kidnapping -- in the deaths of 11 women whose bodies were found at his home, authorities said Tuesday.

In addition, Anthony Sowell, 50, is charged with "brutalizing" three women and raping two of them, Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Bill Mason said.

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against Sowell, he said.

Sowell is now charged with 11 counts of aggravated murder with a "mass murder specification," meaning multiple people were killed in a similar fashion, Mason said. He also is charged with abuse of a corpse, kidnapping and tampering with evidence.

The question I have is... If there is sufficient DNA or other evidence, wouldn't it be appropriate to take this guy outside and take care of him? It pains me that scum like that spends year in appeals, wasting our tax money in the meantime.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ooops !!
Wrong thread, I had two windows open ..

That sucked...

[edit on 1/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Don't worry,
Somebody will undoubtedly find an article saying the guy had been bruised during one of his arrests and that the cop in question framed him for all of it.

Yeah,
They will spend hundreds of thousands, maybe millions letting this guy file appeal after appeal on some technicality and it will be paid for ,once again by the taxpayers.

Even if they finally get down to it and execute him there will be people championing him as a hero and victim.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I like the idea that justice is the same for all. And from what I've seen, killing murderers just pushes the murder rate up.

top topics

join