It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continue or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello to all ats members....

This is the first post I have made, I have been reading on this site for a number of years, educating myself in the thoughts of others.

I am what some might call a searcher, a lost lamb who is looking for truth but has never found it. Even after reading thousands of posts watching countless videos, reading pointless debates (offtopic posts), pathetic scraps between two people who cannot agree to disagree on a particular subject, I am still non the wiser.

I "feel" something is a foot, an awakening of sorts is among us, something that I cannot quantify, a bit like Neo in the Matrix. Difference is he found the answer.

All the the great mysteries in this world pose new questions, whether it be the pyramids of egypt, UFO's or the 9/11 coverup, new discoveries and breakthroughs just create new questions and NEVER deliver absolute answers. Even if they did the intelligent folk on this website would provide evidence to the contrary.

So why am I posting this?

Should I continue to read, learn, investigate, debunk, understand, prove and question everything around me or acccept that we will never know? Should I make a concerted effort to become part of the sheeple? I ask as I do not see what we(the questioners) are able to do. There is no effort to make change, "we" discuss daily the unfortunate events that take place, the cover ups, the lies, the evil, but allow it to happen and continue.

The question would be, even if you were given the absolute truth of everything, an understanding of everything that know one else had, would you be happy?

My personal answer would be no-because know one would believe me.

Regards, Mobo99

Over before its begun?

Let me know your thought.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Never give up . When somebody eventually does make a stand , at least you will know what side you are on .

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobo99
Hello to all ats members....

This is the first post I have made, I have been reading on this site for a number of years, educating myself in the thoughts of others.

I am what some might call a searcher, a lost lamb who is looking for truth but has never found it. Even after reading thousands of posts watching countless videos, reading pointless debates (offtopic posts), pathetic scraps between two people who cannot agree to disagree on a particular subject, I am still non the wiser.

I "feel" something is a foot, an awakening of sorts is among us, something that I cannot quantify, a bit like Neo in the Matrix. Difference is he found the answer.

All the the great mysteries in this world pose new questions, whether it be the pyramids of egypt, UFO's or the 9/11 coverup, new discoveries and breakthroughs just create new questions and NEVER deliver absolute answers. Even if they did the intelligent folk on this website would provide evidence to the contrary.

So why am I posting this?

Should I continue to read, learn, investigate, debunk, understand, prove and question everything around me or acccept that we will never know? Should I make a concerted effort to become part of the sheeple? I ask as I do not see what we(the questioners) are able to do. There is no effort to make change, "we" discuss daily the unfortunate events that take place, the cover ups, the lies, the evil, but allow it to happen and continue.

The question would be, even if you were given the absolute truth of everything, an understanding of everything that know one else had, would you be happy?

My personal answer would be no-because know one would believe me.

Regards, Mobo99

Over before its begun?

Let me know your thought.

Suffering is the endless game of Narcissus.
This is your version of it.
Good luck with it or take the red pill below.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Your only going to find answers for yourself. So if you know something, its because your meant to know it. Not knowing something, is meant to show you, that you are not really at a stage to understand it.

Thats where you are, and no one can tell you whats going on, and unless you feel its true inside you. Finding out for yourself, is important.

Surely if you have watched and read on these subjects there must be something, that is true in you.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thank you for your replys, I feel that the answers are out there and the discovery of new information helps to put the pieces fo the puzzle together. Having said that, learning new information, digesting it and making my own conclusions from it has been part of the fun but does not reviel the answers, only more questions.

I have a thirst for knowledge and cannot believe that the majority of the population are happy to digest what is given to them (absolute rubbish like Eastenders and all the other soap opera's that are on the box). No matter how much I learn or know they will not care. The eilte will continue to feed from the masses and "we" will continue to bang our heads against brick walls.

Just frustration been vented here.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mobo99

Hi there mobo99,
The truth is in here. All you have to be able to do is find it among the bull hockey. I'm stunned to see that the threads with the most replys seem to be about zombies or vampires or some such creatures. Personally I prefer more researched articles. You will also find mobo99 that truths are hidden in the short storys submitted. Its a great way to tell the truth by calling it fiction. Good luck on your search and don't give up. When I sent an email to my state rep yesterday reguarding saving web sites I was informed that I was the first person from Ohio to send the petition. How very dissappointing!!!!!! So enjoy this site while we have it. Magantice

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
should you continue?
yes and no.
it isn't about making yourself perfect,only better
keep reaching but don't be dissapointed when you fail.

I may not be immortal,but so far so good...
:-)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Stay with us.

We might not be able to do much due the fact all of us being so spread out. But being informed gives us the power to survive and endure by know what not to trust or what not to back.

Just be mental ready if that is all you can do.

I personally have an escape and disaster plan for the fallowing.

Dictator ship take over. P 1

Economic Failure P2

Mass Panic P2

Nuclear War P2

Highly Deadly virus or some other form of sickness. P2

Zombie event ( not relay about zombies this is my plan for when a unknown enemy or something that just wants to kill large amounts of life.) P3

2012 just for a few days because lets face it fokes are just going to lose all logic that day.

My plans if you fill like read them are the fallowing.

P1 Leave my nation and move to another nation. Most likely one that will go to war with said dictator.

P2 Head out to the Utah salt flats, or to Montana camp site. Might got armed with a rifle encase I run in to one of the crazy's.

P3 is p2 but I go heavily armed with a lot of wildlife stuff. Odds are on Slat flats on this one or a desert.

top topics

join