It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world, what do you do? HYPOTHESIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What a way to go out though. If it is the end of the world then we will get to witness one hell of a show. As for me I am going to stay sober for this one, I would hate to miss all the action because im passed out drunk. I say bring it on. At least we will have some cool special effects before we die.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Beleive it or not.There are already plans in place for the end of the world.The united states have got all the balls covered.They have thousands of important people already below ground in safe bases.Some other important people above ground will join them at a moments notice.The human race on this planet will not go into the night.Even if 6 billion people are wiped out there is no need to worry.The human race will go on.144,000 people will be left to start the human race once again.Unfortunatly that only applys to white people.Its just another way of culling the human population and wipeing the slate clean to start again on another planet.Enjoy your death.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 18-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'd pay a very un-friendly visit to several individuals.
No sense in letting the universe have all the fun by removing them from existance.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Alchohol! If the worlds about to end i would get my hands on a coctail of the best narcotics i could lay my hands on then walk the streets naked offering single old women some last chance nookie. It would be the dirtiest, best sex you could imagine.

Hell, even throw a few animals in to the equation. Next doors dog has a twinkle in its eye for me.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooo

burn baby burn.

Or id just potter about the house listening to all the songs i like one last time before ending it early with lead pellet.

Rest in peace humanity.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
hrm. Scream, then cry, do the deed with fiance one last time, then hug my cat.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Well arent we a bright little ray of sunshine!
. I'd rather have it my own way at the end then to be shoved in a bunker to be a breeder. :/

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join