It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N., Agenda 21, depopulation, elites, 9/11, propaganda and disinformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The 9/11 was an inside job, My opinion yes, and know I found out why they did it: To Keep us from stopping Agenda 21 and the coming Kyoto II treaty.

This was probably done by the Criminals at UN and WHO and the other 'sister' orgs. like Unesco and such.. (2005 - 2015, Stealing kids remember??)

Dont take my word for it, watch the Vid and read up on Agenda 21 and Codex Alimentarius.

The Stench of Truth 182 The agenda is clear for all to see. Agenda 21 and the depopulation of the planet of us useless eaters. Humanity is nothing but a natural resource to the elites that run things. They are masters of propaganda and misinformation. For those who focus on 9/11 and miss what is going on around them they are falling into a trap of disinformation. The elites are psychopaths, let's use it against them. Let's use our ability to help and care for others, and our freedom against them.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to watching this! Thanks. (On a public computer, and must go now...)

But I WILL be watching soon!

S&F

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I'm looking forward to watching this! Thanks. (On a public computer, and must go now...)

But I WILL be watching soon!

S&F

check out his other videos too..
He have some good points imo atleast !!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No one buys this theory ?
9/11 was staged to keep you pre occupied and not see the Copen Hagen treaty as a threat ??

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I think that elements within elitist groups pulled off 9/11, and pulled off other things as well. I personally like focusing on 9/11 because by now there is a lot of evidence that it was an inside job, and the people behind it are still very much around. I think the only reason so many people are aware of the fact that 9/11 was an inside job is due to the internet; otherwise, it probably would have taken a long time, like figuring out that the JFK assassination was an inside job.

This doesn't mean that the types of people behind 9/11 aren't hatching new schemes all the time; personally, I greatly dislike the whole vaccination program, for one. But in terms of direct evidence that it was an inside job, I think it's hard to beat 9/11.

top topics

join