It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden technologies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I am looking for inventions that great potential but have not seen the light of day for various reason, such as Cold Electricity, Cold fusion etc. Thanks.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have only a 3rd hand story that I am in this forum to research, but I'll toss it out there in name at least.
It's called vaccuum energy. I do not explain it, but supposedly it is the driving force in the cosmos- the thing that makes every other force start. A guest on the George Norie (spelling) radio show (Art Bell's successor) was recently murdered after a show in which he explained exactly who knows how much about this, cold fusion, and other energy sources. He says that Canada has the vacuum energy technology, including a working device, but that we're still at a primitive level. He said we have cold fusion, but it only puts out a little more energy than it uses, so the size/cost/time to output ratio makes it useless at this point. This guest also named names in the scientific world, as far as who is on to something and who ought to be shot for their idiocy. He especially bombed on supporters of hydrogen fuel cells, which cause more pollution during production than would be produced if we'd used "dirty" fuels instead.

Anyway, he said all these things, I'm told (i still need to get the show off streamlink and enjoy it for myself) and shortly afterward someone went into his home, beat him to death, and stripped his house of possessions. Now forgive me for being paranoid, but a robber shoots you and takes your electronics and jewlery. When they BEAT you TO DEATH, they 1. are angry. 2. want information. And when they take EVERYTHING YOU OWN they 1. don't know what they're looking for. 2. are ransacking and can't leave evidence.
This guys was offed, and if he'd talked to others I'm betting a couple of people are going to have car accidents, medical problems, or be victims of crime very soon.

Interestingly enough, the Russians say their 5th generation aircraft will have plasma stealth, which needs a huge energy supply. This could be how they are doing it.

join