It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty Queen Dies After Cosmetic Surgery on Her Buttocks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

It does not seem bizarre to me. As long as the whore is allowed to ride the beast, she shall continue to exploit. If the whore rides long enough, (but she shall not), the whore becomes a beast and the beast becomes a whore. As long as beasts are allowed to exploit virtuous women, they shall. A beast is dominant over a virtuous woman, but a whore is dominant over a beast. I guess that was the whole thing about beastly dominance; at least one party has virtue. With whore dominance, both spiral into oblivion. With equality, true, loving equality, society will be wonderful. Christs and Sophias come together in love. I think the beast and the whore mentalities should dissolve into nothingness simultaneously. The, metaphorically speaking, Christs and Sophias should rise.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

Well that is a great point Blue Belle. I mean the world is a better place because of Pam Andersons giant fake boobs... and fake, firm breasteses everywhere for that matter. Plus, liposuction and tummy tucks have done wonders to make the world a better place. It is sad she died. I would have loved to have seen her new fake @$$.

Plastic surgery isnt as strictly regulated as it should be in terms of looking into the reasons why individuals are wanting particular things done. Its digusting that some surgeons will do practically anything to someone as long as they've got plenty of cash. But if its done for the right reasons then it can change someones life.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

You have a very valid point and keen observations, but it always switches. The sex slave realizes her whorish powers, and then rides the slovenly beast. A big problem is, in this every-idiot-has-as-valid-a-view-as-the-philosopher world in which we now live, the beasts and whores seem to be continually vying for dominance. Both talk about the horrors of slavery, but have no qualms in enslaving another. Insanity it is. We really need to stop wallowing in our feces. It stinks to high hell.

I just thought I might add that idiots are over the entire spectrum of the hierarchy. A lot of those pretending to be wise in their vainglory are true idiots. There are ditchdiggers who have far more wisdom that world leaders. In fact, in takes much resolve for a leader to hold onto his or her wisdom, and to not sell his or her soul, so to speak, to Leviathan. Men and women, we both have this nasty tendency to whore ourselves in the rise to the top, but at what cost? We are selling our progeny into a future hell, that is the cost. Ah, but once a society determines no more, once it decides that it has hit its collective rock bottom, that it has descended so far into hell that it is no longer bearable, it is at this point that things start to turn around. It is at this point that we will realize what I call "the flourishing principle."

<< 1   >>

join