It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem lies with us men!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
God! I might sound to you right now like a raving feminist. But Im a bloke, meat and two veg, the works. However , being in the world of business and looking at the trouble's in the world, I can't deny anymore that yes there is a huge huge problem in the world. And , I am ashamed for my fellow man kind when I say this , but yes, its us men that seem to be the issue. Lets take some statistics on crime and general social malias.

UK Statistics Office:

Crime : Depending on type Men Comit 84-92% of all Crime in the UK.
Sex attacks: 99% Male.
Business: Board Rooms consist of 85% male population.
Eductaion: Girls out perform males in all levels of education.
Family : 92% of single parents are where the female is left with the baby.
Health: Woho!!! Men are less fat that women......glad our whole exsistence is worth while then. Flipin heck....just when I though men got it all wrong....we spend more time in the gym.
But......men have shorter life spans, men drink 19 units a week on average.....which is a lot....women drink about 7 on average.

So when you look at all the war, hatred and pain in the world, all the silly rules (Forced Marriage, beheading women and so on) and then you see that the world is ruled by men .....hmmmmmmm....

So , being in sales, im always told. Figures speak for themselves. There is no denying that.

So thanks to my fellow man, we can all now be labled as the following:-

Violent , robbing, warmongering child molesting alchoholics, self defacing maniacs who can't look after their children.......but at least we are slim ;-)

So, perhaps it would be sensible to maybe following the Nordic Countries and force businesses and by law to have 50% female representation on company boards. And maybe extend that further to say that polics must have a 50% female representation. I would go one stage further and say every country must be led by two people and Mr and Mrs President.

However, knowing us men, Mrs President would be forced to make tea and distribute biscuits to the team whilst wearing a short skirt and her politcal ideas and successes will be passed off as the ideas of the men while she slowly but surley slinks away into the background , ferreting around rubbish bins at dawn living mainly off small mice and berries.

So my question in a round about way is: We have a lot to learn from our female counter parts.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kilas

We don't need to learn from them and they don't need to learn from us. Men were designed to protect and provide, so that is why we tend toward the violence. We already live in a world that is trying to castrate us and now allegedly one of our own is trying to get us to take woman lessons. Was that a meat and two veg, or no meat and two vag?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kilas

quote:
UK Statistics Office:

Crime : Depending on type Men Comit 84-92% of all Crime in the UK.
Sex attacks: 99% Male.
Business: Board Rooms consist of 85% male population.
Eductaion: Girls out perform males in all levels of education.
Family : 92% of single parents are where the female is left with the baby.
Health: Woho!!! Men are less fat that women......glad our whole exsistence is worth while then. Flipin heck....just when I though men got it all wrong....we spend more time in the gym.
But......men have shorter life spans, men drink 19 units a week on average.....which is a lot....women drink about 7 on average.

now, when we break this down without spin, there are a few things we have to keep in mind:
Crime: more women are released from charges than men
Sex Attacks: Most assaults against men from women largely go unreported, or are thrown/laughed out of court.
Business: So our crime is tending to all go into the same line of work? I'm not getting what you're trying to say.
Education: This statistic is actually false. Men typically outperform women in math and science
Family: Women pretty much always get awarded custody no matter how incapable they are of caring for the child. This is a social issue, not a genetic one.
Health: You do know that by genetics, men will always have more lean mass (ie bone and muscle) and women will have an extra layer of fat (curves and endurance). You knew that right? or were you sleeping during basic health and biology classes?

Ok anyways, now that your girlfriend isn't looking over your shoulder, what do you really think, or do you actually buy into all this modern feminist crap?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Facts don't lie.

I'm for it.

Now, where's my high paid, smart, new wife who's going to bring home money and pay the bills while me and Junior stay at the house and watch sports, go fishin and eat lunch at hooters every tuesday and thursday?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
When any group oppresses another to maintain itself that necessarily leads to a problem.

That is what you are noticing.

Not that another problem would not arise if the opposite were true.

I am certainly a feminist.

Have you ever sat in on a meeting run by women with a "female-centric" view? I'll tell you what, the decision making style of let's all agree is really just a good way to make sure that everyone gets on board or they get ridiculed and mommied. While some of this is a good trait, sometimes someone just needs to make a decision for Gods' Sakes. And unimity is just another word for conformism.

Most of the wars and conflicts throughout history and even today, are being fuelled by males. That is true. Most of these are being done for the sake of dominance and oppression. Also true. Most of these males are between the ages of 15 and 25.

Current estimates on cognitive development show that most males do not complete some very critical areas of brain function until they are in their early twenties. The average age of mortality for men for most of these regimes is between 25-35.

In other words, all those wars, conflicts, and problems are being fuelled by the bodies of males who haven't grown up yet. Most of those areas of neurological development can be associated with risk, and violence.

That kind of explains most of history, and conflict doesn't it?

Its like letting the World be run by toddlers the size of men.

[edit on 2009/12/1 by Aeons]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Facts don't lie.

I'm for it.

Now, where's my high paid, smart, new wife who's going to bring home money and pay the bills while me and Junior stay at the house and watch sports, go fishin and eat lunch at hooters every tuesday and thursday?

Nice to see that you value your wife's contributions. It doesn't say anything about you at all.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Lol the only reason sex attacks are 99% male, are that females do not have a penis and that males will not go around shouting they where attacked by some female, lol.

People do not goto police normally about females. Do you get the point?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'd be quite happy to take back seat and let the women go to work, i'd be happy looking after the kids and playing on the internet all day.

Have there ever been any female tyrants? I mean Maggy Thatcher came close, but maybe the world would be better if women ran the world

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not only do they not have a penis, but they also don't think like men do, and very few would ever harm another human bieng. Cooperation, unity, empowerment of others, sharing, are all feminine principles. And yes, Norway has the highest standard of living in the world, and we need to follow suit.

The sad truth is, women who are educated know all those stats already. And they're waiting for some decent men to emerge, their friends, partners and true equals (the inner stuff where it counts)... some are here like that, but most havent yet.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kilas

Let me just say this. I'm all woman. 100% woman.Don't be so hard on the male species. Consider this......... a woman president slamming down a red phone and pushing some buttons and yelling out "How do you like me now asshole?" You can only push a woman so far. As for the people above the presidency who are actually running things..........well all that ends the day a woman takes the presidential oath.
smirk
warning: beware of anyone who smiles sweetly and says "you betcha".

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Magantice]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What a load of horse poop.

I mean seriously. Grab a book on female bullying sometime.

Women do nothing but eat bon-bons. Men are protectors. Women are gentle and nurturing.

Hasn't yet occured to half the posters that women are..... PEOPLE. Just like you.

Capable of foibles, responsibility, tragedy, greatness, immense stupidity, and grand genius. Capable of wiping ketchup off of toddlers, and murder most foul.

Just entertain for a moment that females might just be people TRAPPED in a body with a vagina.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ah. Reminds me of a wonderful game of Nuclear Risk.

Where I, as the only female player, Nuke the whole board with a "DOWN with the Patriarchy!" :lol

Good times.

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by kilas

Let me just say this. I'm all woman. 100% woman.Don't be so hard on the male species. Consider this......... a woman president slamming down a red phone and pushing some buttons and yelling out "How do you like me now asshole?" You can only push a woman so far. As for the people above the presidency who are actually running things..........well all that ends the day a woman takes the presidential oath.
smirk
warning: beware of anyone who smiles sweetly and says "you betcha".

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Magantice]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
and the solution lies with whom, exactly?
i mean, if someone comes up with a good solution i'm all for it, men have been laying down their lives in the search to a solution to all those problems for centuries, we all know what the problems are....what we're waiting for is a solution and it seems the ladies are fairly stumped and all.

and just for the sake of it, i might as well point out that, where they gain power or are faced with the necessity, the girls aren't exactly an example of restraint and peace. although you might have examples of women who have used their positions to do some good?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't agree 100% with the OP... but i do think most of it is right.
I'm a man and i do agree mostly with what was said.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Not only do they not have a penis, but they also don't think like men do, and very few would ever harm another human bieng.

What are you on about. My life has seen loads of homophobe females, they hated me for not being interested in females. They went to the police and even rang up the american secret service to destroy my life saying i was some threat, when i have never harmed anyone in my life.

Do you know what the world was like before christianity and why this religion was used to suppress the females, its because the stuff that was happening before, you may not want to know, lol.

I should tell my family about how people on here think that females are the better side lol, after what they did to my life, i saw the extremes of what they are, lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
the girls aren't exactly an example of restraint and peace. although you might have examples of women who have used their positions to do some good?

My life on earth showed that females are far worse in power than males. It is so easy for females to make stuff up,a nd destroy lifes.

I cannot beleive any of you actually think this thread through. Do you guys really think that females would do a better more honest job, lol.

Usually you people here are very thoughtful etc... but man you are wrong on this,a nd i have faced the extremes of what females do.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
andy - I've noticed that everyone is out to get you. When the people change, the circumstances change, the environment changes, and your results seem to remain the same.....you might want to consider that the problem is you. In this case, it isn't logical to constantly assume that everyone and every group is out to get you.

I'm sure that won't actually touch you - but on the off chance I'll hope that it hits some note in your head that you might need to seek some outside perspective on some things going on in your head.

[edit on 2009/12/1 by Aeons]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Nice to see that you value your wife's contributions. It doesn't say anything about you at all.

I have no wife but I do have eyes.

I know that there are intrinsic truths to the disparity in the way men and women are treated. I also know that there are differences in the way they think and what they do. Women are just as unfair as they can be in their own way and if things were absolutely 50/50 between men and women then it would simply be another kind of fight.

I provide for myself and a child that isn't mine. I raised her from a baby and when she was five her mother decided to divorce me rather than move for a good paying job and better future. She stole our savings, emptied the bank, broke us and destroyed our credit.

Now, she lives poor (her choice, she won't work) I live poor and a good girl grew up without knowing her biological father or the man who didn't care and wanted to be her dad anyway.

Yeah, you women have it all figured out.

I wish you were all in charge.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I see. So you made a decision that turn out not well, and now all women are bad...or good. Nothing like making your decisions in life based on a small self-selected sample reinforced by gender disparity and societal gender constructs. Good for you.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
andy - I've noticed that everyone is out to get you. When the people change, the circumstances change, the environment changes, and your results seem to remain the same.....you might want to consider that the problem is you. In this case, it isn't logical to constantly assume that everyone and every group is out to get you.

My story is long and so weird, i would not try as an outsider to understand. I am just very very blunt in what i say, and most people will not. You have no idea of what has happened to me. But its a domino effect that started when i was at school, and the disgraceful things they did.

This is why you always see me say the world needs to be one gender. I would not try to psycho analyse my situation, just expect very blunt replies, in threads that touch me in a way to get me going. What harm does it do just to speak the truth.

I will give you an example, when i was working 10 years ago, the people i worked with tried to push me into a big container full of waste(sh1t) etc just for not liking the so called fairer gender, lol. thats the sorts of things i had to put up with, and also a one womens mad vendetta to absolutely destroy my life since school, for no reason.

So do not expect me to ever give any good replies in these threads, as i have had the extremes of what the so called fairer gender does and will do to destroy someone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join