It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore confronted on ClimateGate in Chicago

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I watched this and thought, OMG it's happening. we really were all sheep to buy into that. And right on the cusp of Obama gearing for war- convenient.
Global government was something we all feared would happen but the reality of it seems to be growing as well as public knowledge of the NWO (I hate that term). In the 90s the NWO was a word that was tossed around by the "fringe" but now it's a damned household word. We did some good work in getting the message out but we sided with some of the wrong people and now it might be too late.
Too late because they got their man where they need him now. They got their battle of Armageddon. Awesome distraction wasn't it?
I wonder how much money was funneled into their global machine under the guise of climate research funding. Now we KNOW for a FACT that there is an agenda. It's what we DO now that determines the future of mankind and I can't think of any less prepared a generation than the current ruling one.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Time for Al to disappear?

source

It seems that the tables have turned for the self-proclaimed inventor of the Internet, Al Gore. As "climategate" exposes the lies of man made climate change, the complete mess Al Gore has cancelled his appearance and speech at the highly anticipated event in Copenhagen on December 16th. Gore cited unforeseen changes in his schedule as the reason for the cancellation. Yup, the event Gore's been preparing for over a year suddenly has a scheduling conflict - and Barney Frank isn't a queen.

It's more than evident that the "climategate" issue is causing some panic for the people that would reap billions from any laws based on the phony science of man made global warming. That is, of course, except for the dwarf Senator Barbara Boxer (D - CA), who's more concerned how the emails were obtained, and the mainstream media, which has ignored the story in their weekday morning and evening news programs for 12 days.

Al Gore will be disappointing 3000 idiot ticket holders who had been expecting to see his speech and buy into his nonsense. Maybe he was scared of being overshadowed by President Obama or thought he'd get another question that he'd have to dodge. Whatever the excuse, or lie, it's clear that Copenhagen is becoming Nopenhagen and a complete joke. And Obama's attendance will just make him look like an even bigger idiot with bigger ears.

Poor Al.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Today's Jyllands-Posten had an article debunking claims about sea level rise from melting ice caps. One of the world's most knowledgeable ice researchers, Peder Steffensen, from the Niels Bohr Institute, states: "The oceans can not simply rise two meters by the year 2100." The Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI) research leader Jens Hesselbjerg Christensen is quoted, "The report from the UNEP is unserious, because it is total speculation. A two-meter rise of the world's oceans is unrealistic over 100 years, according to my knowledge." He says that even if the world temperature really rose by 6-10 degrees, it would take 600-1,000 years to melt all of the Greenland icecap.

www.larouchepac.com...

and

NASA Revises Temperature Data - 1930's warmest on record!
www.globalwarminghoax.com...

Why?

Why is NASA in on it?

Shift that to 1944 and you would have seen that 17 of the past 21 years had been warmer than average. It is obvious that in just the past 125 years there have been other periods just as warm, or warmer, than what we are now experiencing. If we could look at the past 1,000 years with the accuracy of the past 100 years we would most likely find that this is not unusual at all.

Update: Turns out this NASA data was revised because of a Y2K bug in the algorithm used to adjust measurement station raw data. Blogger Finds Y2K Bug in NASA Climate Data. NASA's James Hansen has refused to release his algorithms but they were reverse engineered by Steve McIntyre of Climate Audit and NASA has since updated their data (so you know he Steve got it right). What this author finds truly disturbing (and disgusting) is that NASA would keep these algorithms secret. This is public information. Steve really should file a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request to obtain this and what ever else he needs. NASA would be very hard pressed to justify withholding that information. These events seriously call in to question anything James Hansen has touched, supervised, or managed. Not just because he got the math wrong but because he also hides his methods. He is apparently attempting to establish a new religion by requiring people to have faith in his data.

www.globalwarminghoax.com...

Global Warming Skeptics Target NASA

www.foxnews.com...

An American researcher is threatening to sue NASA over its alleged distortion of climate change data. This follows revelations that scientists at a British university have changed or destroyed similar information.

Christopher Horner, a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, believes NASA manipulated temperature information to support its claim that the present decade is the warmest on record: "They don't want to admit the trend. It's cooling and they're trying not to say that.... When you talk about temperatures this decade and compare them to 1885, where were we measuring the temperature in 1885?"

Despite the escalating controversy over climate change data since the British e-mail story broke 13 days ago, the major broadcast networks have not covered it on their morning or evening news shows according to Media Research Center, even with President Obama heading to a climate change summit in Copenhagen next week.

The Washington Times cited this instructive example: NASA cannot seem to make up its mind whether 1934 or 1998 or 2006 is the hottest year on record in the contiguous 48 States.

www.examiner.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

The numbers matter. Under pressure in 2007, NASA recalculated its data and found that 1934, not 1998, was the hottest year in its records for the contiguous 48 states. NASA later changed its data again, and now 1998 and 2006 are tied for the hottest years, with 1934 listed as slightly cooler.

www.washingtontimes.com...

GISS had initially listed the warmest years as 1998, 1934, 2006, 1921 and 1931, respectively. After Mr. McIntyre's questions, GISS rejiggered the list to show 1934 as the warmest, followed by 1998, 1921, 2006 and then 1931. Since then, the list has been rewritten again so it now runs as 1998, 2006, 1934, 1921 and 1999.
NASA and CRU data are considered the backbone of much of the science that suggests the Earth is warming as a result of man-made greenhouse gas emissions. NASA argues that its data suggest this decade has been the warmest on record.

On the other hand, data from the University of Alabama-Huntsville suggest temperatures have been relatively flat for most of this decade.

[edit on 113131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
spaceweather.com...

The Earth-facing side of the sun is blank--no sunspots.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
[edit on 113131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I kind of agree with you there
But if gore had at least tried to answer instead of accosting these people
it would have made al at least Look like he had some sense
so to me, over all, this video shows al up for the lieing creature he is.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
LOL

hahahha al gore !!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is exactly what Max Igan means, get in their faces and make a lot of NOISE. And do it every single place they go in public.

You are only ensuring you political demise. All that that yelling and bellicose behavior accomplishes is to convince thinking people that there can be no rational dialog with you. You cannot and will not be taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
If I was that guy, I would be talking to a lawyer and suing Al Gore for his cronies assaulting me like that. Al Gore is a snake oil salesman.

And where, exactly, would you go to find an impartial judge? They are all part of the same club. Before them, you don't stand a chance. This USED to be a country of law. Go into a courthouse, and watch a trial. There is no justice.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yeah, i remember trying to debunk this stuff with you back in 2004-2005, on another site.

All these years later, it is still the same ol same ol.

I still assert that i don't care about the CO2 and methane. Yeah, it may kill us one day. But i am more worried about today. How do we get the mercury and arsinic out of our fish? Should i really be getting a dose of Prozac everytime i eat some Ahi Tuna?

You know, Erin Brokovich has been in my area recently. Yeah, seems some folks in Midland, TX found chromium in their water, and have a little cancer cluster going over there.

Sure, Al...keep telling me how important it is to throw money at you so you can sell me carbon credits. That will keep my kids from having leukemia.

Not only should he be stripped of his Oscar and Nobel, but he should be jailed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join