It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Count how many ball pass around, the result may suprise you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
In the video you will see a group of basketball players, some in white and some in black passing two balls around. Your goal is to count how many times the ball is passed by those wearing white shirts. It’s that simple. Remember, count just the passes of the ball by those wearing white. Once the movie is over, write down the number of passes you have counted, Do not watch the video again

Here it is:

SPOILER-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-did you see it? Catch you by suprised?

I did, and was shocked!

Maybe it just me but I believed the government used this method on 9/11, moon landing, world war and many other.

What is it we don't see is a big problem, we need to stop focus on something we mostly agree and try to focus on something the government or someone doesn't want us to see, REMEMBER, we can't trust our brain, we just have to WORK IT, not being lazy or becoming a sheeple.

Global warming? Was it a distraction for pave a way for New world order? or maybe, just maybe the global warming is just a cover for "population control"? or a cover for UFO disclosure?

Please just stay on topic what we talk about here, don't insult other.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by IceDash]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
can someone embed the video for me? I want it embed!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

here ya go.

LOL that was funny.. at least I got the number of balls right!

O.k. I got it to work.. I think it had something to do with linking to the full screen version.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

here ya go.

LOL that was funny.. at least I got the number of balls right!

Edit: opps.. it worked fine when I did Preview.. Hmm.. I don't know why it won't work.

Only thing I can see id the code for Preview and the code for Edit Post is different somehow.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]
oh well, at least you saw it...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

There, it should be embedded now! All you need to put into the embed dialog is this part: 2pK0BQ9CUHk&hl, which is the stuff after v= and before the second equal sign.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by octotom]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ha, that was good.

I agree with you, OP. I think that sometimes us as humans pay too much attention to details, or "what we're supposed to", instead of getting the big picture. Due to this, TPTB are easily able to sneak in like a moonwalking bear and really pull the wool over our eyes.

ETA: I "flipped" my posts around so that the embed comes before this, which originally was first, so that the "surprise" isn't ruined too much.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IceDash

One problem - video cameras don't suffer the same flaws as human perception & cognitive abilities.

Interesting video though, I've seen it posted here before.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
Ha, that was good.

I agree with you, OP. I think that sometimes us as humans pay too much attention to details, or "what we're supposed to", instead of getting the big picture. Due to this, TPTB are easily able to sneak in like a moonwalking bear and really pull the wool over our eyes.

ETA: I "flipped" my posts around so that the embed comes before this, which originally was first, so that the "surprise" isn't ruined too much.

yeah that true, there is something we need to watch out for, something like this:

this prove our brain sometime not to be trust, there greatest weapon is the news media, which something similar to this video I show: if you see, the leg turn differant way if you stop the video, look away, and look back and play again and she go differant way! both way confused the mind!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
wooooaaaaaahhhhhhh.

everyone needs to see this. its getting facebooked right now!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I saw it when it was in the middle & lost interest in the people passing the ball!
Should say on the video - its easy to get distracted by moonwalking bears.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
I saw it when it was in the middle & lost interest in the people passing the ball!
Should say on the video - its easy to get distracted by moonwalking bears.
well, that's not my point exactly, when someone ask you do something, like watch your mom while I go cook some food, you are watching at your mother but ALSO thinking your friend is cooking, but do you know your friend is telling the truth? It easy to get distract sometime you did not noticed, which is why I explain the government used this excused to hide something we did not see

It another word for this: "keep your eye on the ball!" is a metaphor to see the danger ahead

but we should be keeping an eye on who throw the ball in the first place!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
13 but I missed the moon walking bear at first.This must be exactly what the government thinks of us.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

top topics

join