It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silly String: The Military's SECRET weapon!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermind_2011
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

@poedxsoldiervet

I can see that you are either ex military or current military. I am currently trying to make a program that incorporates military tactics. Do you think you could enlighten me with some tactics that military use. I have some connections to military. If you feel that this is inappropriate I apologize. Thank you.

I think it's a little inappropriate that you registered today and immediately started asking military trained people about their tactics. Can you explain your intent here? What kind of program?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've read about this years ago. What amazed me about it was that someone was thinking about their job while off duty. And came up with this. That's incredible.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Actually along with the sound cannons you see most major cities purchasing there is also a "sticky spray" that when directed at crowds cause effects like super glue to trap them and halt them where they are in almost a "web like" result. Want sources? Go to google.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Paradox.]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradox.
Actually along with the sound cannons you see most major cities purchasing there is also a "sticky spray" that when directed at crowds cause effects like super glue to trap them and halt them where they are in almost a "web like" result.

Which was canceled in approx 1998.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join