It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Orbs, Man, UK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
I think it's pretty obvious that the first two are either stars or planets.

Why could the 3rd video clip not be lanterns? They look like lanterns, flicker like lanterns, and even move like lanterns...

C.H.U.D., you're a smart guy but please don't think that all of these objects are Chinese Lanterns for one second. A certain percentage of them certainly are, but I guarantee you that the overwhelming majority are actually the real thing (extraterrestrials). There's a whole different version of reality that's been intentionally swept under the rug and that has not been taught in schools; a version that encompasses our divinity.

When someone asks me if extarterrestrials exist and are here on the planet, I say to them that the real question they should be asking is, "what if the aliens, or at least their ships, looked nothing like we had imagined? What if they existed in the form of electromagnetic energy, as in masses of pure light?"

And that's exactly what these objects are: pure energy. Physical matter (the human body) is simply condensed energy that has a low rate of vibration. These ET lightships do not have any physical properties but instead are pure energy vibrating at a very high rate. Recall for a second the electromagnetic light spectrum. You know how our eyes can only see the narrow range of energy that make up visible light? Well, these ETs can alter the frequency of their energy to ranges that are not perceivable with our eyes, like infrared and microwave for example. This is why they can only be seen with infrared cameras sometimes. Here's an example of one, which is only part of a much longer sighting that member ufoorbhunter had. Notice how the globe is flickering colours from the light spectrum: www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

lol you seriously going to claim that was caused by zoom i think its pretty obvious it was not, what it was im not sure but zoom i am sure it was not

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
there's no way its caused by a zoom or some disfunctional effect of the air combusting hitting the clouds and reflecting back upside down therefore creating the illusion we have seen a ufo?

Watch carefully and he stays at the same zoom at that part, the object flies up past the 1st one and then the 1st object lowers behind the cloud cover, and correct me if im wrong but why would a plane hover around moving so slowly, no chance its a plane guys

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
whats the point of keep posting different video clips?

Is this so when one gets called out, you have another one ready to jump on. Stick to the clips you've posted
If you want to post other clips, use other threads.

I've also seen Thai lanterns set off, and they perform exactly in the same way to Video 3

I've seen high altitude aircraft, and they perform in exactly the same way as Videos 1 & 2.

as for you next video, one looks like a load of balloons, possibly from a marketing event.
The next looks like a flock of birds.

Sorry if these have been posted before and old news but i think these kind of objects are what we are seeing and they are becoming more and more frequent

Yep. A guy in the park near me sells them for £2 each to kids.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

easy to say, your just coming back with childish replies. its people like you who are destroying ats by posting non productive replies like so.
Ive seen this so this is what it is? thats handy, well iv'e seen a few high flying planes as i work near an airport therefore i know its not a plane? yeh?

and as for the videos they are relevant to the subject that is being discussed, i think the amount of evidence is just overwhelming your short minded brain.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here's another snippet , from The Mail Online ( the Mail , for you yanks, is a highly respected UK daily newspaper)

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mjtwelve

great find, there are 1000's of witnesses here in the uk and around the world, i feel the people out to debunk the phenonemom have issues of their own and need to study the subject a little before saying its nothing.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

I appreciate your view on the subject hermantinkly, but I have yet to see any evidence that any UFO is alien/ET related.

I agree, we would not know what an ET vehicle would look like, but many of the things people see are just "lights in the sky", and they can in many cases be explained by phenomena like chinese lanterns and other phenomena seen in the sky.

We KNOW chinese lanterns exist, but is there any solid proof that aliens might be the cause? I have not seen anything convincing, so the likely cause has to remain lanterns.

I would be more than happy to consider the possibility further if someone can provide me with evidence that "orbs" are some form of pure energy. If they are only emitting electromagnetic radiation at certain wavelengths, then that should be easy to prove using a diffraction grating to capture the spectrum of one of these "orbs". It should be testable if your theory holds true.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Beautiful! Check out the video I linked in my last post which was caught by member ufoorbhunter in Derby. it shows one individual orange UFO orb at groud level flickering colours from the light spectrum. I wonder when people are going to wake up and realize that this is a real phenomenon.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Deleted .

My applogies to C.H.U.D

[edit on 1-12-2009 by mjtwelve]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

Beautiful! Check out the video I linked in my last post which was caught by member ufoorbhunter in Derby. it shows one individual orange UFO orb at groud level flickering colours from the light spectrum. I wonder when people are going to wake up and realize that this is a real phenomenon.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by hermantinkly]

Wow, that is excellent . You just earned a star for that

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Apology accepted mjtwelve.

Lets keep the knives sheathed. We are all here for the same reason - to find answers.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

My appologies , C.H.U.D. .

Have since deleted the post

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnydavx
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

easy to say, your just coming back with childish replies. its people like you who are destroying ats by posting non productive replies like so.
Ive seen this so this is what it is? thats handy, well iv'e seen a few high flying planes as i work near an airport therefore i know its not a plane? yeh?

and as for the videos they are relevant to the subject that is being discussed, i think the amount of evidence is just overwhelming your short minded brain.

If you do work near an airport, then you would see LOW flying aircraft as the planes come in to land, not drop down from the sky. Therefore your anaology is wrong.

You're also wrong about the zoom. I suggest you check the footage again. The object only behaves strangely during the zoom of the camera as it tries to refocus.

You claim Im being childish, but you say "your short minded brain." Pot calling the kettle black perhaps?

What you want is everyone to agree with you. You want everyone to say how fabulous your clips are, and that you are the messiah bringing us the good news of aliens. You've got a handful of videos that are tiny little dots of light. Thats all they are. Keeping putting up more videos of dots is no use.

As for me destroying ATS with replies like mine, its your kind that are destroying it with crappy videos of dots.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
lets agree to disagree....you need to see both sides of the argument and personally we will never come to any conclusion but can discuss what people have seen, filmed.....the problem here is people get rattled too quickly and start firing at each other and forget the reason why we came here....

Personally I dont think people like Phage,Daisy are debunkers but are trying to show you that there could be an alternative explanation....I myself believe that theres phenomena out there we dont know about as I saw the similar formation of lights and dont think they were lanterns but something intelligently controlled be it man or something we dont know about.....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi guys, just my opinion as an armature astronomer, I have tried to film Venus, which is viable some times as the sun sets, and as the sun rises, and what i have found is that you tend to get this red/pink huge, to blue/green huge depending of the cameras ability to focus, from modern video equipment especially the digital ones. So in my personal opinion the first two video's are of Venus, as Mercury would be a bit closer to the sun. However i am interested in the others as some people from where i live on the south coast UK, have recently seen these, though i have not yet, My personal experiences with UFO;s is a little different to these, which is why i look up.

Hope that helps :0)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

I have been following this up for about 4 weeks now, I have seen one particular object myself 3 times now, sounds weird, but the 3 times I've witnessed it, has been coming from the same direction, the last time I grabbed my Wife's phone, but it wasn't clear enough as it vanished into the clouds.

It is not a lantern, Plane,Helicopter or Blimp, it always seems to have a purple/blue/red haze to it but changes, I have a new phone coming tomorrow with a large pixel ability with video capability, because I know I am going to see it again, jumping out of the car and pulling out some cameras just wouldn't be quick enough so going for a better camera phone.

The last time we saw it was last night just before 6pm, it was heading to the North East then turned to the South East as it entered the cloud cover, the clouds where illuminated for about 10 seconds before it stopped being visible.

I haven't checked the cloud base height for last night yet, but it was incredibly bright and as it did enter the clouds, they lit up over a large area, I also got a report this Morning about a similar sounding object over the Freshfield forest near Formby not far from Woodvale RAF base, to which two different people said it had gone into the Forest, trying to arrange for them to meet and take us to the area they saw it enter, we called Woodvale today, but there was nobody on duty we could talk to about possible Radar sightings, going to try again tomorrow, if not will go and ask in person.

The sightings over the NW are increasing, last week, 3 different people sa a white object close to the Radio City tower in Liverpool City Center, it apparently sat there for about 3 mins, then started to move away, as it did it started to glow blue and then disappeared, all of the witnesses said they did not see where it went , it simply went out like someone turned it off.

Lots of sightings around Rufford North Wales, and Loggerheads, and around Bala, all sounding like the same type of objects, and a report which we haven't had chance to get a statement about, from a fishing boat close to the Gas rigs in Liverpool bay, apparently hovering close to the wind farm in the Irish sea, which sat for 10 mins before zipping straight up and out of sight in a second or two, clear night no clouds.

So definitely seeing a lot more in the NW of England, right up to North Yorkshire, I cant even check the rest of the UK, there are 5 of us and not enough time to keep up.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
thanks for your information guys its interesting, iv'e noticed alot more activity around my area and hope to capture some on film

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I have a new phone coming tomorrow with a large pixel ability with video capability, because I know I am going to see it again, jumping out of the car and pulling out some cameras just wouldn't be quick enough so going for a better camera phone.

No offense, but please don't post any pictures you get from your phone.

We have enough blurry indistinct pictures of lights to last a lifetime here. Posting another, gets us nowhere.

If you must, at least get a proper camera and tripod. I hear what you're saying about that, but at least with a 1/2 decent camera and tripod you have a *chance* of catching something that's reasonably good quality.

Also, please note the wind direction, time and which direction the object was moving in, if you do happen to observe something.

I suspect most sightings of "orbs" could be ruled out simply by noting the wind direction, and if the objects heading was consistent with that.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have enough equipment to put anyone to shame, the reason for the phone update as I said, is by the time I pull any of it out, the moment is gone.

The footage I get is for files only, if you check I never post any footage on ATS, and wont until the problem with those who do nothing but make unfounded accusations against anyone and everything are shown the error of their ways shall we say?

I have been doing what I do long enough to realize, that when I do get something that will prove beyond any shadow of a doubt about the reality of ET life and the definitive existence of none man made objects traversing our atmosphere, believe me ATS and thew Planet will know about it, just like I know the difference between the current 3.2 Megapixel Camera and the 8.5 Megapixel camera I am switching too.

The chance of a capture is a chance anyone should take no matter of quality, because you never know, there could be 10 more people doing the same thing at exactly the same time as you are or I am, which gives credence to any sighting.

The information I gather is for my own personal use, without being accused of making profit from the experiences of others, if any witnesses want to go public, then that is fine by me, as long as they do it off their own back, and believe me they have, I even give them all the evidence collected, but I do this for my own reasons, hopefully one day to help everyone, but I don't need the fame the fortune that writing books, or making video's brings, that way nobody can ruin over 30 years of study and work.

Don't get me wrong, I do share information, I give opinions, and help where ever I can, I offer it all based on truth and what I know to be fact, I never judge anyones experience, I have no right to accuse any one who has a sighting of anything, if I find it's fake then I say so, but I never make a judgment based on what the past has dished out, every new case is new, CGI last week is real this week, is CGI tomorrow, everything as it comes.

But I wont ridicule anyone who posts a video or a picture just because I can, and I wont allow anyone to do it to me either, so everything I have stays where it is, so don't worry, I wont be troubling you with fuzzy images any time soon.

But thank you for your advice

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join