It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Orbs, Man, UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There are quite a few people now who 'claim' to have seen these things or similar orb like objects in the world and its obvious more and more people are asking questions and its becoming more of a known subject due to media and the spititual mind alike. many people are awakening to the fact that something could be out there or even with us, i dont understand why people cant open there mind a little more?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think we can pretty much disregard ( for now ) the first two vid's . I think we should concentrate on the third vid as this is type of phenomina that has been spotted up and down the UK

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

so whats the object at about 1:33 + seconds that flies up past object number 1 and stops instantly?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnydavx

I was talking about the first one.
The second one appears to be a satellite. Probably the ISS since it's so bright.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Venus was very bright in the early morning sky mid to late summer. That's what it looks like to me.

Phage, I respect your opinions and research but those were exactly what I saw from where I was and it wasnt a planet. My logical mind tells me it was either helicopters flying in some kind of formation until the fourth one flew in the same direction which was too fast for a helicopter considering how far it must have been.....OK, chinese lanters which I have also seen dont go across the horizon at that speed unless given the right circumstances with high wind but all stopped one after the other and then moved north and then blinked out at the same time......it was a very unusual event....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I can confirm that several of these orbs have been spotted above Lancashirte on numerous occasions.

I have already mentioned in another thread that some of these orbs were spotted flying in and out of formation and quickly sped away.

Areas spotted:

Above wigan, Liverpool, Manchester, Sthelens, Warrington, Burtonwood.

By many people....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is an interesting read . Admittedly one or two reports do sound like Chinese Lanterns , but there are one or two very interesting reports here too .
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

I was talking about the first video.
The third video is completely consistent with lanterns.

I don't know what you saw.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnydavx
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

so whats the object at about 1:33 + seconds that flies up past object number 1 and stops instantly?

It doesn't come to a stop, but it does look that way since the zoom is being used at that point in time.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by booda

I was talking about the first video.
The third video is completely consistent with lanterns.

I'm dying to hear your expert opinion on the behaviour in flight of Chinese Lanterns.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjtwelve
This is an interesting read . Admittedly one or two reports do sound like Chinese Lanterns , but there are one or two very interesting reports here too .
www.bbc.co.uk...

The Orange orb mentioned in the article sounds the same as what I saw in Wigan. Down to a tee - except it disappeared behind some trees, and then houses, possibly before I had chance to see any bright streak (if thats what it was going to do..).

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

what I saw was a similar formation of three lights shoot across at a very fast speed and then abruptly stop and move north...a fourth light came across, stopped for a while then moved again from east to west, stop again and then moved north.....the similarity to what I saw and to whats in the video is the 3 light formation and then the one light.....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Video 1 - High flying aircraft

Video 2 - High flying aircraft
1:33+ When the small object appears to be going past, its actually the larger of the objects that's moving, the small is remaining motionless, in a similar way to what a star would. The strange slowing and speeding effect only occurs when the zoom is active.

Video 3 - Thai Lanterns.

another from uk, i do not believe these are chinese lanterns as there is a distinctive difference.

Perhaps you could elaborate on this statement?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
are you also going to tell me these are stars, planets or chinese lanterns?

"On June 10, 2004, the city of Guadalajara witnessed undoubtely the most spectacular UFO fleet sighting in known history. The sky over the city became filled with hundreds of sphere-shaped objects grouped together in a massive formation and all moving in unison - like a spectacle straight from a major Hollywood Sci-Fi film. The number of luminous spheres was in the hundreds, and among them, in a certain spot within the formation was a much bigger craft, disc-shaped, which might have been controlling the whole armada"

Sorry if these have been posted before and old news but i think these kind of objects are what we are seeing and they are becoming more and more frequent

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You get a star for that , buddy

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

It does not move up and down. What you are seeing there is the camera moving/zooming. The distance of the object remains constant in relation to the power lines if you look.

video 2 1:37secs did you not watch them? or you merely dismissing without viewing the videos

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

are you also going to tell me these are stars, planets or chinese lanterns?

No. Those look like balloons to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
video 2 1:37secs did you not watch them? or you merely dismissing without viewing the videos

I watched it. Watch it again, and you will see that the zoom is being used at the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

thats ur opinion if you think its a plane fair enough im not going to argue, i want a discussion, you have no evidence to prove this apart from what you think it looks like, many other people will think that and many others will have different views . i dont plan on arguing back and forth its this no its that. if you have a view at least back it up with something. and on the chinese lantern subject ive seen them set off and i know what they look like and how they move and i just know whats in the video and what ive seen was nothing of the sort

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mjtwelve

Random motion due to variations in air currents. There is no way to discern the true motion of the lights, only the motion relative to each other. The motion could be horizontal or vertical.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join