It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Orbs, Man, UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Okay this is my first thread here so bare with me please, i usually just sit back but i thought i should put some of the videos up from my area that i have found. Personally i have witnessed ufo's before and i have seen some of the orbs that appear in the videos but hey whats 1 persons say these days. im just posting these videos for your opinions. Cheers and enjoy

Could this be venus?

I do no believe these are fake , second vid is interesting,,

[edit on 1-12-2009 by jonnydavx]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
another from uk, i do not believe these are chinese lanterns as there is a distinctive difference. here's one from leeds area down the road .

would love an explanation on the one above ? seems genuine in his voice and the dog? like he says what objects can do that in the air?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I saw one of these over Wigan about a year ago, and another a few months ago in wigan.

Sounds like that video was shot VERY close to the airport, which strikes a chord with me.
From one of my upstairs back windows over some rooftops I can see planes about to land at Manchester, I'm only about 6 or 7 miles from the airport. 3 or 4 a minute at the busiest times.

But, every now and again.. there's something weird there. That sorta orangey glow, sometimes vivid sometimes just a hint - every couple weeks I'll spot one or two, either just sat there or moving well erratically.
Pretty sure other people I know have seen em too.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi mate.

I too am from Manchester and have witnessed the orange formations on more than one occasion ( once in the company of 12 other people ) .

I have also seen many Chinese lanterns in the sky and know the difference between the two .

Keep up the search , the truth is out there .

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I work about 10miles from the airport during the day so i know what you mean about all the planes coming in and out but to me it's clear cut when it's a plane or a UFO? i value your opinion but i dont think the objects in any of the videos are planes. and i know many people who see strange things in the skies but do exactly what most people do and just disregard is ,as it has no effect on their daily lives, or so it seems?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I'm not writing them off as planes at all!
All I'm saying is, these orange things (I know em when I see em), seem to appear mostly in the direction of the airport.
If anything, they're maybe on the other side of the airport from here (ie more south)

I just think its odd, in the hills where I used to live outside Wigan I had views of manc and liverpool, only ever saw the orbs over the city (except the one i saw overhead in wigan town centre last december - proper close up!)
and if anything, they seem to be concentrated round the airport areas. I see enough planes to know they're not, if you get me - I'm wondering if theres, for lack of a better word, a reason why that is.

Cos they stick out like a sore thumb!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Im from Leeds and me and 5 others witnessed the same orb formation from the video with the man and his dog....we all stood there thinking what the hell is that....they were exactly the same....3 came in from the east one by one and then stood still.....they moved north and then the 4th came from the same direction at speed that rules out chinese lanterns in my opinion....you could say that the wind conditions were right for them to travel at such speed but I have never seen anything like it....

I believe that there are UFO's out there, man made and alien and my friends that were with me call me a space cadet for it but I dont really care and all of them were stunned......

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious that the first two are either stars or planets.

Why could the 3rd video clip not be lanterns? They look like lanterns, flicker like lanterns, and even move like lanterns...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I've seen these pinky orange things in the sky in N. Wales UK a couple of times.
One was at about 4:30 am moving quite quickly over the village where I live.
As it was so early, it struck me as odd that I could hear no sound as there was minimal background noise at that time. I opened the window, and still no sound.
It was coming from the direction of Anglesey, where there is a military air base.

The second incident was at about 7:00pm and this time it was over Anglesey itself, where I would estimate the air base to be.
This time there were multiple objects of the same colour, about six or seven of them.
It's hard to say how many there were, as they kept fading in and out of view, and reappearing in different places around the same area of the sky.
They didn't seem to be moving this time though, just hovering.

I didn't get any pictures though for some reason.
Maybe the batteries weren't charged in the camera or something.
I'll definitely get some next time though as I keep spares on standby now.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

can you elaborate on which stars or planets they might be please? im only looking for answers.
and fair enough if you think there chinese lanterns but the chinese lanterns i have seen in the past have looked nothing like that or acted nothing like that . cheers for your imput

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Fantastic. I've seen similar orbs last year in Birmingham. They're 100% real & intelligently controlled -- I promise you of this! It led me down a spiritual journey ever since my experience. I recommend you listen to Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from The Pleiadians, by Barbara Marciniak on Youtube. You won't be let down.

p.s., Member ufoorbhunter has got them filmed for about 30 minutes at ground level! Siighting happened on the Tissington Trail near Buxton in Derby. There were different types as well - white, purple, blue, amber/oranges, and they were in clustered pairs hovering around above a pond. A week before this sighting he had another sighting in which a gigantic mass of light/mothership the size of a football pitch flew over him a few times. They used to be called Jack O'Lanterns by the ancients.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

thanks for the info i'll check it out sometime, and its good to see people confirming they have seen similar things. i think with most people its always going to be ' ld have to see it for myself' i guess were the lucky ones or as others see it, mental

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

Why could the 3rd video clip not be lanterns? They look like lanterns, flicker like lanterns, and even move like lanterns...

just stating my point of view since when do other planets come in our atmosphere and move within our clouds especially up and down as they do in the 2nd video im sorry thats not planets

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnydavx

Venus was very bright in the early morning sky mid to late summer. That's what it looks like to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Quick info bulletin:

Asked a few like minded mates, if they had anything. Dug up a wee treasure..

The same sort of thing has been spotted over Warrington (for those who don't know, its a largeish town slap bang between Manchester and Liverpool, UK)

also, over the Burtonwood area in the northern extreme of the town.
Where the US Air Force had a base in WWII. A couple of hangars and some runway are still visible beside the M62 motorway. Google Earth it, its near the big Ikea and Toys R Us.

edit to add - that is, just east of all the big warehouse looking things, on the other side of the motorway. Just realised not everyone will have that particular toys r us forever ingrained as their favourite store as a small child lol

edit again - west, not east!

[edit on 1/12/09 by selfisolated]

[edit on 1/12/09 by selfisolated]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

in my opinion its filmed at night as the guy says he invited mates round to try and spot them as its a regular occurance. or you could say ufo hotspot. and i doubt planets move so quickly behind clounds but im not an astronomer so

link   
reply to post by jonnydavx

Hard to say, since there are no other stars visible, and no info on the position/direction, but my guess would be Vega. (Edit: Phage could well be right. I was looking in the PM sky.)

Chinese lanterns come in various shapes and sizes, and depending on the conditions, can look and behave differently each time you see them.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
Quick info bulletin:

Asked a few like minded mates, if they had anything. Dug up a wee treasure..

The same sort of thing has been spotted over Warrington (for those who don't know, its a largeish town slap bang between Manchester and Liverpool, UK)

also, over the Burtonwood area in the northern extreme of the town.
Where the US Air Force had a base in WWII. A couple of hangars and some runway are still visible beside the M62 motorway. Google Earth it, its near the big Ikea and Toys R Us.

I am from Irlam which is smack bang between Manchester & Warrington And I have seen these formations flying at high speed and silent.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

just stating my point of view since when do other planets come in our atmosphere and move within our clouds especially up and down as they do in the 2nd video im sorry thats not planets

im sorry but optimus is right , a planet cannot physically do that

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

It does not move up and down. What you are seeing there is the camera moving/zooming. The distance of the object remains constant in relation to the power lines if you look.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join